|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What odd thing happens to Helen when she is in James' bed?
(a) She sleeps.
(b) She feels hungry.
(c) She can see into James' thoughts.
(d) She sees her past.
2. What happens when her host dies?
(a) She goes to heaven.
(b) Her host recognizes her.
(d) She finds herself in hell.
3. Why is Helen good at passing through objects?
(a) She isn't. She can't do it.
(b) Another spirit taught her how.
(c) She has practiced for years.
(d) She doesn't even see the objects.
4. How does Mr. Brown feel after he gets back from James' house?
(a) He is proud of his student.
(b) He feels like he lost something.
(c) He feels ill.
(d) He is exhausted.
5. What does Mr. Brown tell James?
(a) He has a nice house.
(b) He needs to pay attention better in class.
(c) His writing is good.
(d) He is on academic probation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Brown read to the class?
2. How does Mr. Brown seem when he gets to the house James lives in?
3. What does Helen do that impresses James?
4. What scares Helen about taking over a body?
5. How does the ghost feel when her host meets his mate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is using James as a host so unique for Helen, and how does she respond to his asking her to haunt him?
2. Who are the different hosts the ghost has had over the decades, and what common link did they share?
3. What is so unusual about the fact that Helen falls asleep?
4. What is so important about the third Sunday of every month?
5. How does Helen feel about entering the woman at the mall, and how does James respond to this feeling?
6. Where is Helen when she gets her first flash memory and what does she see?
7. Helen inadvertently kisses James. How do they both react?
8. What happens to Helen when she realizes that she can't get into Mr. Brown's house?
9. Who is the boy and how did he get in the body?
10. How is Helen's second experience of entering a person different from the first experience?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)