|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flash memory does Helen have as she sees a girl hiding a book?
(a) She is holding a child.
(b) She is writing.
(c) She is taking a small blue book out of brown paper.
(d) She is eating an apple.
2. What happens when the ghost speaks to the boy?
(b) He faints.
(c) He runs.
(d) He answers.
3. What does the spirit do with the students' papers?
(a) She tears them up randomly.
(b) She makes them fly around the room.
(c) She makes invisible notes on them.
(d) She gathers them overnight and stacks them alphabetically.
4. How did Helen feel about her husband when she was alive?
(a) She hated him.
(b) She respected him, but didn't love him.
(c) She loved him with all her heart.
(d) She had a husband, but not a real true love.
5. What rule did Helen break?
(a) She wished for another host.
(b) She fell in love with her host.
(c) She hurt her host.
(d) She showed herself to a living human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Brown tell James?
2. What does Mr. Brown read to the class?
3. How does Mr. Brown feel after he gets back from James' house?
4. Where does James go when he is out?
5. Why is Helen attached to her particular host?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Helen's second experience of entering a person different from the first experience?
2. What happens when Helen finally moves into the girl?
3. Why is using James as a host so unique for Helen, and how does she respond to his asking her to haunt him?
4. How does Helen feel about entering the woman at the mall, and how does James respond to this feeling?
5. How does Mitch treat James?
6. What is the girl's home life like?
7. What reaction does Helen have when she hears Mr. and Mrs. Brown discuss having children?
8. How are movies different from when Helen lived, and what does she think about them?
9. What happens to Helen when she realizes that she can't get into Mr. Brown's house?
10. What happens when the ghost gets too distant from her host, and how does she prevent this?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)