|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen question?
(a) The reality of human existence.
(b) If there is life after death.
(c) Who Jenny really is.
(d) What God can and cannot do.
2. What has the policeman from the church found?
(a) Billy's criminal record.
(b) A scarf Helen left backstage.
(c) He discovered that Helen called Mr. Brown from her home.
3. What is James' last memory of?
(b) A truck coming towards him.
(c) A tree.
(d) Excruciating pain.
4. What does James ask Helen?
(a) He asks her to help him with his homework.
(b) He asks her if he can come over.
(c) He asks her to stop calling him.
(d) He asks if she will go on a date with him.
5. Who comes into the office while Helen is there?
(c) Jenny's father.
(d) Mr. Brown.
6. What does Billy tell Dan about Jenny?
(a) He says he never dated her.
(b) He doesn't know who the girl is.
(c) He has a crush on her.
(d) He plans to marry her.
7. What is the kitchen like?
(a) Everything is obviously loved.
(b) It is a mess.
(c) Everything is in place and wrapped perfectly.
(d) It is a hub of activity.
8. What does Helen take a picture of?
(a) Her and James together.
(b) The dog.
(c) The house James lives in.
(d) The car.
9. What does school food taste like to Helen?
(a) Different from what she remembers.
10. How does Helen learn more about Jenny?
(a) She reads her journal.
(b) She goes through the girl's belongings.
(c) She calls the numbers in the girl's cell phone.
(d) She asks the parents.
11. What does Helen do when the person she calls answers the phone?
(a) She starts talking so fast, the person can't understand her.
(b) She hangs up without talking.
(c) She starts feeling very lonely.
(d) She cries.
12. What difficulty does Helen face in school?
(a) She doesn't know Jenny's schedule.
(b) She doesn't like Jenny's friends.
(c) She doesn't know where to go.
(d) She doesn't know the material.
13. How does Helen get out of the house to see James?
(a) She climbs out a window.
(b) She can't get out. She's trapped.
(c) She walks out.
(d) He comes to rescue her.
14. What is Diggs trying to tell James?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) He is angry at him.
(c) To let Billy back.
(d) Everything is all right.
15. Who do Cathy and Dan think Helen has been intimate with?
(d) Mr. Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen like about the study?
2. What do Dan and Cathy do before breakfast?
3. What does Jenny's mother ask when she comes to tuck her daughter in?
4. What does Jenny's father want to measure?
5. What happens when James asks Sarah about her boy?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)