|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the girl and her mother drive?
(a) The church.
(b) A grass field.
(c) The mall.
2. How does the ghost feel when her host meets his mate?
(c) She knows she has to leave.
3. What flash memory does Helen have as she sees a girl hiding a book?
(a) She is eating an apple.
(b) She is holding a child.
(c) She is writing.
(d) She is taking a small blue book out of brown paper.
4. What is the name of the person Helen cleaves to?
5. What happens when her host dies?
(a) She finds herself in hell.
(b) She goes to heaven.
(c) Her host recognizes her.
6. What does the ghost remember about life after death?
(a) She remembers attending her own funeral.
(b) She is transported to a peaceful place.
(c) It's cold and smothering.
7. What does Helen discover when she gets back to Mr. Brown's house after seeing James' house?
(a) She is more in love with Mr. Brown than ever.
(b) She can't get in the house.
(c) His house is no longer appealing.
(d) The house is wrecked.
8. Who does Helen try to cleave to next?
(a) A girl James sees on a bench.
(b) The mother of a girl on the bench.
(c) A woman near a store.
(d) A girl from the beach.
9. What happens when Mr. Brown departs while Helen is with James?
(a) She feels cold and wet mud and slime.
(b) She feels a sense of freedom.
(c) She has to find another host.
10. How did Helen feel about her husband when she was alive?
(a) She hated him.
(b) She loved him with all her heart.
(c) She had a husband, but not a real true love.
(d) She respected him, but didn't love him.
11. What signifies a soul leaving?
(a) A strong, quick gust of wind.
(b) The eyes roll back.
(c) A ringing sound.
(d) A feeling of hollowness.
12. What reservation does Helen have regarding taking a body?
(a) She is worried about dealing with past lives.
(b) She is worried about how it will look.
(c) She is concerned about losing her own identity.
(d) She doesn't know how to do it.
13. The ghost remembers all the following regarding her past life except what?
(a) How she died.
(b) Her age.
(c) The fact that she is a woman.
(d) Her name.
14. What happens when Helen tells her host about James?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He gives her a hug and tells her to go.
(c) He is happy.
(d) Nothing. He can't hear her.
15. What happens when Helen tries to cleave to the second person?
(a) She is able to link to her.
(b) She can't form an attachment.
(c) She slips right in to the person's body.
(d) She finds a demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the host she finds in the hospital different from her other hosts?
2. What does Helen do as James sleeps?
3. How does the ghost feel about the handsome face in her memory?
4. Who does the ghost cleave to at the party when her young host dies?
5. Where do Helen and James go to work together?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)