|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the boy been dead?
(a) He can't die.
(b) 15 years.
(c) He hasn't died yet.
(d) 85 years.
2. How does James feel about Helen now that she is using him as a host?
(a) She scares him.
(b) He is tired of her.
(c) He adores her.
(d) He is getting more attached to her.
3. What does Mr. Brown tell James?
(a) He needs to pay attention better in class.
(b) He has a nice house.
(c) He is on academic probation.
(d) His writing is good.
4. How does James feel when Helen touches him?
(a) He doesn't feel anything.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He thinks it's wonderful.
5. Where does Mitch take James for their monthly ritual?
(a) To the graveyard.
(b) They go to visit their mother.
(c) To eat at a restaurant.
(d) To eat at the mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reservation does Helen have regarding taking a body?
2. Who is Helen's new host after she leaves Mr. Brown?
3. Where does Helen go to think about James?
4. What signifies a soul leaving?
5. What does Mr. Brown read to the class?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)