|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Helen tells her host about James?
(a) He gives her a hug and tells her to go.
(b) He is furious.
(c) Nothing. He can't hear her.
(d) He is happy.
2. Where do James and Helen go to find a body?
(a) The beach.
(b) The local school.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The mall.
3. What is Mitch doing in his sleep?
(b) Nothing. He sleeps too soundly to move.
(c) He is having a nightmare.
4. What happens when Mr. Brown departs while Helen is with James?
(b) She feels cold and wet mud and slime.
(c) She has to find another host.
(d) She feels a sense of freedom.
5. From where does James recognize the person Helen tries to cleave to on her second try?
(a) The place they went for their ritual.
(b) The grave next to his.
(c) Billy's school.
(d) He doesn't recognize her at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the classroom with the teacher?
2. What does the ghost remember about life after death?
3. What embarrasses Helen and James?
4. What happens when the ghost speaks to the boy?
5. What happens to James' memories when he takes over Billy's body?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)