|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boy and the ghost go to speak?
(a) A car.
(b) Nowhere. They can't speak together.
(c) A phone booth.
(d) The faculty lounge.
2. How does Helen feel about staying in Mr. Brown's house now that he is having a child?
(a) She doesn't care one way or another.
(b) She feels like an intruder.
(c) She knows she can help them.
(d) She has to make certain that the wife doesn't have the baby.
3. How does Helen feel about her own connection to children?
(a) She feels as if she is good with children.
(b) She feels as if she is a danger to children.
(c) She feels as if she dislikes children.
(d) She feels as if she is too impatient around children.
4. How did James come to be in Billy's body?
(a) Billy died, and James took over.
(b) Billy's spirit left it.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) He forced Billy's spirit out.
5. How does the ghost feel when her host meets his mate?
(d) She knows she has to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the ghost feel about the handsome face in her memory?
2. How do Helen and James communicate in class?
3. What does Mr. Brown tell James?
4. How does Helen feel about her host having a child?
5. What does Helen help James with?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)