|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy tell Dan about Jenny?
(a) He says he never dated her.
(b) He plans to marry her.
(c) He has a crush on her.
(d) He doesn't know who the girl is.
2. How does James feel about Helen now that she is using him as a host?
(a) He is getting more attached to her.
(b) He adores her.
(c) He is tired of her.
(d) She scares him.
3. How does Helen feel about her own connection to children?
(a) She feels as if she is too impatient around children.
(b) She feels as if she is good with children.
(c) She feels as if she dislikes children.
(d) She feels as if she is a danger to children.
4. What does James say about the woman's spirit?
(a) It's still in her body.
(b) It's evil.
(c) It's a kind spirit that is reaching out for help.
(d) It has left her body.
5. What does the girl's mother read to her when she tucks her daughter in?
(a) Poetry by Keats.
(b) The school handbook.
(c) Religious material.
(d) Her own poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the host she finds in the hospital different from her other hosts?
2. What happens when Helen tells her host about James?
3. What did Billy's father do to Billy?
4. What does Helen hear after she whispers for God to come into her heart?
5. What does school food taste like to Helen?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)