|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Helen nervous as she sets the table?
(a) She is feeling a little sick.
(b) She is worried that an insignificant detail will betray her.
(c) She isn't used to modern silverware.
(d) She isn't sure where she is supposed to sit.
2. Who does the ghost cleave to at the party when her young host dies?
(a) No-one. She finds herself in heaven.
(b) A poet.
(c) No-one. She slips back to her grave.
(d) A young woman who is a singer.
3. How did Helen feel about her husband when she was alive?
(a) She respected him, but didn't love him.
(b) She had a husband, but not a real true love.
(c) She hated him.
(d) She loved him with all her heart.
4. What scares Helen about taking over a body?
(a) She is worried she will do it wrong.
(b) She is worried the person's spirit will still be there.
(c) Dealing with evil.
5. How does James get along with Billy's friends?
(a) They disown him.
(b) He enjoys their creativity.
(c) He thinks they are harmless troublemakers.
(d) They scare him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does James go when he is out?
2. Who calls to Helen from Heaven?
3. What happens when Helen asks if it means James is a bad person?
4. Why is Cathy upset during family game night?
5. What has Helen written?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)