|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James propose that Helen consider?
(a) Going back to her grave.
(b) Finding another host.
(c) Taking over someone else's body.
(d) Showing herself to the humans.
2. What happens when Helen tries to cleave to the second person?
(a) She can't form an attachment.
(b) She finds a demon.
(c) She is able to link to her.
(d) She slips right in to the person's body.
3. What does the spirit notice about the young man?
(a) He is extremely handsome.
(b) He is praying constantly.
(c) He is calling out to her.
(d) He is watching her, actually seeing her.
4. What does Helen call herself?
(a) A ghost.
(d) A spectral.
5. What does the person to whom she reads her writing do?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) She walks away.
(c) He asks her if she needs to go to a counselor.
(d) She asks her to write more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person Helen cleaves to?
2. What does Helen do after she tells James about how she connected with her hosts?
3. What does Helen discover when she gets back to Mr. Brown's house after seeing James' house?
4. How does the ghost feel about the handsome face in her memory?
5. What bothers James about being in Billy's body?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)