|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boy and the ghost go to speak?
(a) The faculty lounge.
(b) Nowhere. They can't speak together.
(c) A phone booth.
(d) A car.
2. How does Mr. Brown seem when he gets to the house James lives in?
3. From where does James recognize the person Helen tries to cleave to on her second try?
(a) Billy's school.
(b) He doesn't recognize her at all.
(c) The grave next to his.
(d) The place they went for their ritual.
4. What difficulty does Helen face in school?
(a) She doesn't like Jenny's friends.
(b) She doesn't know Jenny's schedule.
(c) She doesn't know the material.
(d) She doesn't know where to go.
5. What makes James gasp?
(a) The teacher is reading his work out loud.
(b) He feels a sudden pain in Billy's body.
(c) He senses his own host leaving.
(d) Helen kisses his temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Helen feel after she has read her piece?
2. Why is Helen good at passing through objects?
3. What rule did Helen break?
4. Who is the ghost cleaving to as this story begins?
5. How do the people around the girl respond?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)