1. Who is in the classroom with the teacher?
(a) A dead woman.
(b) A group of delinquent students.
(c) Another teacher.
(d) The teacher's spouse.
2. What does the spirit do with the students' papers?
(a) She gathers them overnight and stacks them alphabetically.
(b) She makes them fly around the room.
(c) She tears them up randomly.
(d) She makes invisible notes on them.
3. What does the spirit notice about the young man?
(a) He is praying constantly.
(b) He is calling out to her.
(c) He is watching her, actually seeing her.
(d) He is extremely handsome.
4. How does the ghost feel about the handsome face in her memory?
(a) She is desperate to find it again.
(b) It brings her no comfort.
(c) It comforts her.
(d) It fills her with fear and anger.
5. The ghost remembers all the following regarding her past life except what?
(a) Her name.
(b) How she died.
(c) Her age.
(d) The fact that she is a woman.
This section contains 4,648 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)