• A dead woman notices that one of the students in a classroom can see her.
• She remembers her early hauntings.
• The ghost gets her first host.
• The host dies.
• She moves on to a series of other hosts.
• She tests the boy to see if he is really seeing her.
• The ghost speaks to the boy. He tells her not to be afraid, but she rushes away.
• After a few days, she goes back to the class.
• The boy and ghost talk with each other after class and share names.
• James describes how he came to be in Billy's body.
• Helen shares all she remembers about her life before death.
• James and Helen tease each other in class.
• Helen learns that she can write by gripping James' hand.
• Helen helps James with his homework.
• The Browns discuss having a baby, and Helen feels like an intruder...
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)