|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
2. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
3. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
4. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
5. What happens to John when he tries to follow Roman Jones?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the members of the Randall family: J.D., Ev, Karen, Peter, and William. State everything that makes this a dysfunctional family. Explain how they hide secrets to protect their image.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Karen Randall with Angela Harding. How are they similar in personality? In behavior? In circumstances? In what significant ways are these two women different?
Essay Topic 3
John's involvement in Art's case eventually lands him in the hospital. Discuss the circumstances that put John in the hospital. Could he have taken more precautions to protect himself? Was he being careless, or was he merely a victim of circumstance? What additional insights does he gain in the hospital that help him prove Art's innocence?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)