Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
2. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
3. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast John Berry's detective and medical sides. How does being a doctor gain him access to valuable information pertaining to his friend's case? What unspoken rules seem to exist between the doctors with whom John works regarding the sharing of information? How is it that, at least initially, John does not arouse more suspicion with his colleagues?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Karen Randall with Angela Harding. How are they similar in personality? In behavior? In circumstances? In what significant ways are these two women different?
Essay Topic 3
In his detective work, John is able to put together the pieces of the puzzle through a combination of what people tell him and what lab results indicate. Give two examples of each, stating what secrets are unlocked in each case.
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)