Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
2. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
3. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast how Karen Randall as seen by her family with how she is seen by her college friends. Why does she present herself one way to her family and another way to her friends? Does anybody even know the "real" Karen, or is everyone fooled by her fabrications?
Essay Topic 2
Often, John Berry seems to realize that he speaks his mind too freely and offends people or hurts their feelings. Does he do anything to try to change his gruff directness with people? Does he ever benefit from such brutal candor? If so, how?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast John Berry's detective and medical sides. How does being a doctor gain him access to valuable information pertaining to his friend's case? What unspoken rules seem to exist between the doctors with whom John works regarding the sharing of information? How is it that, at least initially, John does not arouse more suspicion with his colleagues?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)