|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
2. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
3. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
4. How does Weston reply when John asks him if Roman was dead when he left the apartment?
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are some of the major findings made during Karen Randall's autopsy?
This section contains 1,450 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)