|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
2. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
3. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the marriage of John and Judith with that of Art and Betty. What are John's thoughts about marriage and divorce within the medical community? Why does he dwell on these thoughts at times?
Essay Topic 2
There are those who seem to be on John's side in his quest to get to the truth, and those who want him to mind his own business, drop his investigation, and go back to practicing medicine. What motivates some of these individuals to either support, hinder, or altogether avoid John?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Art and his family and John and his family go on with their lives once the case is closed.
This section contains 1,138 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)