Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
2. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
3. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Karen Randall with Angela Harding. How are they similar in personality? In behavior? In circumstances? In what significant ways are these two women different?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast how Karen Randall as seen by her family with how she is seen by her college friends. Why does she present herself one way to her family and another way to her friends? Does anybody even know the "real" Karen, or is everyone fooled by her fabrications?
Essay Topic 3
Despite the fact that Peter Randall seems to be hiding something and may be implicated in Karen's death, John Berry likes him and hopes to find him innocent. Why? What bonds these two doctors? Why do they have a cordial rapport in spite of apparently working on opposing sides of Art's case?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)