Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
2. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
3. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
Essay Topic 1
Almost from the start, tension exists between John and several other characters. Cite specific examples when this tension works against John and when it works in his favor in his interactions with the following characters:
1. Captain Peterson.
2. J.D. Randall.
3. Roman Jones.
Essay Topic 2
In his detective work, John is able to put together the pieces of the puzzle through a combination of what people tell him and what lab results indicate. Give two examples of each, stating what secrets are unlocked in each case.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the marriage of John and Judith with that of Art and Betty. What are John's thoughts about marriage and divorce within the medical community? Why does he dwell on these thoughts at times?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)