|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
2. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Frame Peter.
(b) Free Art.
(c) Blackmail J.D.
(d) Show she was crazy.
3. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
(a) The Zeniths.
(b) The Zephyrs.
(c) The Zoomers.
(d) The Zebras.
4. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
(b) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(c) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
(d) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
5. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
(a) Police protection.
(b) An apology.
(c) A new house.
(d) Financial remuneration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
2. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
3. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
4. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
5. When John goes to Fritz Werner's office, Fritz says that Karen was what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)