|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
2. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) Seven letters of support.
(b) A threatening letter from police.
(c) A threatening letter from the hospital.
(d) One letter of support.
3. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should stay away from the situation.
(b) John should be ashamed of himself.
(c) John should watch his back.
(d) John should move to another city.
4. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Free Art.
(b) Blackmail J.D.
(c) Frame Peter.
(d) Show she was crazy.
5. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
(a) She has not seen her in months.
(b) Karen had stolen her purse.
(c) Karen had stolen her car.
(d) She has never heard of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
2. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
3. Fritz Werner explains that he ___________.
4. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
5. Peter explains to John that even though he has an alibi, he __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What vital information is revealed when John Berry meets Peter Randall for lunch?
2. Although Sanderson and John can easily shift the blame to Peter Randall and away from Art Lee, John has his misgivings. Why?
3. Summarize John Berry's meeting with Roman Jones.
4. How does John's wife, Judith, feel at the dinner party at George Morris' house?
5. After John helps Betty Lee board up the broken windows in her house and tends to her children's cuts, he calls attorney George Wilson. What do he and George agree to do?
6. How do Angela and Bubbles act towards John when he meets them and asks about Karen?
7. When John is in the hospital, what happens to Roman Jones?
8. How does John's hunch pay off when he meets Angela Harding?
9. Describe the demonstration outside the home of the Lee family.
10. What does Norton tell John is missing from Memorial Hospital?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)