|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) She had had an abortion through Art.
(b) She hates Art with all her might.
(c) She and Fritz had an affair.
(d) Fritz was once married to her.
2. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Laughs at his stupidity.
(b) Finds the idea repulsive.
(c) Gets himself drunk.
(d) Questions his motives.
3. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
(a) A spy.
(b) A cop.
(c) An IRS agent.
(d) A drug dealer.
4. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should stay away from the situation.
(b) John should be ashamed of himself.
(c) John should watch his back.
(d) John should move to another city.
5. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
Short Answer Questions
1. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
2. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
3. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
4. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
5. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Angela Harding end up in the hospital while John is recovering there?
2. Why does John end up in the emergency room?
3. When a reporter arrives to cover the demonstration at the Lee house, what does John tell him?
4. What conflicting results does John receive regarding Karen's possible pregnancy?
5. What do John Berry and George Wilson witness after they follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall along the coast?
6. What challenges does George Wilson, Art Lee's new lawyer, face in trying to convince a jury of Art's innocence?
7. What does John say to Norton when he finds him smoking marijuana at George Morris' place?
8. Summarize John Berry's meeting with Roman Jones.
9. Describe the demonstration outside the home of the Lee family.
10. When John is in the hospital, what happens to Roman Jones?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)