Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should stay away from the situation.
(b) John should watch his back.
(c) John should be ashamed of himself.
(d) John should move to another city.
2. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) Signs with derogatory words.
(b) An assortment of flowers.
(c) A smoldering cross.
(d) A dead cat.
3. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
(a) John is texting his wife about what the Randalls are doing.
(b) George is taking careful notes of the unfolding events.
(c) George is taking pictures of their actions.
(d) John has called the police over.
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
(a) He calls the Boston Globe.
(b) He calls his mother.
(c) He packs a gun.
(d) He packs a lunch.
5. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
(b) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(c) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
(d) He was angry with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
2. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
3. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
4. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
5. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)