|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) Fritz was once married to her.
(b) She hates Art with all her might.
(c) She and Fritz had an affair.
(d) She had had an abortion through Art.
2. Who is George Morris?
(a) Chief police investigator.
(b) Well-respected pediatrician.
(c) Top-notch attorney.
(d) Chief resident of medicine.
3. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) Most sound smarter.
(b) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(c) They get sleepy.
(d) Most do not act drunk.
4. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
(a) Bring in dozens of witnesses who support and respect Art.
(b) Bring Art's family into the courtroom to win the jury's sympathy.
(c) Make jurors feel like idiots if they do not see that Art is innocent.
(d) Present sensitive information about the Randalls in court.
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
(a) Peter Randall.
(b) George Morris.
(c) Charlie Frank.
(d) Norton Hammond.
Short Answer Questions
1. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
2. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
3. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
4. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
5. Fritz Werner explains that he ___________.
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)