|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Norton Hammond.
(b) Regina Arnold.
(c) Michael Arthur.
(d) Angela Harding.
2. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
3. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) One letter of support.
(b) Seven letters of support.
(c) A threatening letter from police.
(d) A threatening letter from the hospital.
4. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
(a) She has advanced pneumonia.
(b) She has tried to kill herself.
(c) She has been attacked by a mugger.
(d) She has advanced cancer.
5. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
(b) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
(c) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(d) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
Short Answer Questions
1. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
2. John recalls that Peter had called his niece Karen what?
3. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
4. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
5. When John meets with Peter Randall and tells him that George has taken pictures, Peter wants to know what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)