|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) John's investigation.
(b) Karen's death.
(c) Art's arrest.
(d) J.D. Randall's actions.
2. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Finds the idea repulsive.
(b) Questions his motives.
(c) Laughs at his stupidity.
(d) Gets himself drunk.
3. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
(a) Performs abortions.
(b) Has lost his license to practice medicine.
(c) Is a drug addict.
(d) Has had an affair with Art's wife.
4. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
5. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
(b) Football player.
(c) Rock star.
(d) Country music legend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
2. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
3. When Art had performed an abortion on Ev Randall, whose child was it?
4. Who is George Morris?
5. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Peter refuse to perform an abortion on Karen the last time she asks him for one?
2. When John visits Dr. Fritz Werner at his office, what does Fritz say about Karen?
3. How does John's wife, Judith, feel at the dinner party at George Morris' house?
4. What secret information does Sanderson reveal to John about Peter Randall?
5. Describe Dr. Norton Francis Hammond.
6. Describe the demonstration outside the home of the Lee family.
7. Although Sanderson and John can easily shift the blame to Peter Randall and away from Art Lee, John has his misgivings. Why?
8. Why does Angela Harding end up in the hospital while John is recovering there?
9. What vital information is revealed when John Berry meets Peter Randall for lunch?
10. What viable alternatives does George Wilson present to John Berry as they ponder how to prove Art's innocence?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)