|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(b) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
(c) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
(d) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
2. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) She and Fritz had an affair.
(b) Fritz was once married to her.
(c) She had had an abortion through Art.
(d) She hates Art with all her might.
3. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
(a) She has advanced cancer.
(b) She has tried to kill herself.
(c) She has advanced pneumonia.
(d) She has been attacked by a mugger.
4. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) An IRS agent.
(c) A cop.
(d) A spy.
5. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Angela Harding.
(b) Michael Arthur.
(c) Regina Arnold.
(d) Norton Hammond.
Short Answer Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
2. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
3. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
4. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
5. When John goes to Fritz Werner's office, Fritz says that Karen was what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret information does Sanderson reveal to John about Peter Randall?
2. Why does Angela Harding end up in the hospital while John is recovering there?
3. When John is in the hospital, what happens to Roman Jones?
4. Why does John end up in the emergency room?
5. Summarize John Berry's meeting with Roman Jones.
6. During the dinner party at George Morris' house, how do different people interact with John Berry?
7. After John helps Betty Lee board up the broken windows in her house and tends to her children's cuts, he calls attorney George Wilson. What do he and George agree to do?
8. What does Norton tell John is missing from Memorial Hospital?
9. What conflicting results does John receive regarding Karen's possible pregnancy?
10. How does John's wife, Judith, feel at the dinner party at George Morris' house?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)