|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Laughs at his stupidity.
(b) Finds the idea repulsive.
(c) Questions his motives.
(d) Gets himself drunk.
2. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
(a) Her Thyroid.
(b) Her Hypothalamus.
(c) Her Epiglottis.
(d) Her Pineal gland.
3. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
(a) She wanted revenge against Art.
(b) She wanted revenge against Betty.
(c) She was afraid Peter would be accused.
(d) She was afraid Fritz would be accused.
4. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) A threatening letter from police.
(b) One letter of support.
(c) Seven letters of support.
(d) A threatening letter from the hospital.
5. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
(a) She did not know about birth control.
(b) She wanted to die.
(c) To spite her father.
(d) To punish herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
2. Who is Fritz Werner?
3. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
4. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
5. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)