|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
(a) Financial remuneration.
(b) A new house.
(c) An apology.
(d) Police protection.
2. When Art had performed an abortion on Ev Randall, whose child was it?
3. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
(a) Hormonal imbalances.
(b) Lung disease.
(c) Undetected heart issues.
(d) A three-month pregnancy.
4. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
(a) Her Thyroid.
(b) Her Epiglottis.
(c) Her Pineal gland.
(d) Her Hypothalamus.
5. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
(a) To talk to more reporters.
(b) To prepare dinner and read to the children.
(c) To protect the Lee family.
(d) To board up windows and tend to the children's cuts.
6. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
(a) Norton Hammond.
(b) George Morris.
(c) Peter Randall.
(d) Charlie Frank.
7. John learns that Peter is having an affair with whom?
(a) Betty Lee.
(b) Ev Randall.
(c) Angela Harding.
(d) Judith Berry.
8. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
(a) Her boyfriend left her.
(b) She was blamed for Signe's departure.
(c) Her behavior deteriorated.
(d) She was neglected by J.D.
9. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
(a) She was an alcoholic.
(b) She had AIDS.
(c) She had a rare liver disease.
(d) She was not pregnant.
10. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
(a) Has had an affair with Art's wife.
(b) Performs abortions.
(c) Has lost his license to practice medicine.
(d) Is a drug addict.
11. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
(a) Karen had stolen her purse.
(b) Karen had stolen her car.
(c) She has never heard of her.
(d) She has not seen her in months.
12. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
(a) To punish herself.
(b) She wanted to die.
(c) To spite her father.
(d) She did not know about birth control.
13. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
14. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
(a) A jewel thief.
(b) A police informant.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) A school teacher.
15. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
(a) Take coloring books to the Lee children.
(b) Call Betty Lee and console her.
(c) Bring dinner to the Lee household.
(d) Go to the Lee house right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fritz Werner?
2. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
3. George Wilson suggests that one alternative in order to free Art is to take sensitive information to the Randall family and try to do what?
4. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
5. Fritz Werner explains that he ___________.
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)