|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(b) They get sleepy.
(c) Most sound smarter.
(d) Most do not act drunk.
2. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
(a) How long it had taken for the police to arrive.
(b) How much the Lees love their children.
(c) How frightening their nextdoor neighbor is.
(d) How well-respected the Lees are in the community.
3. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
4. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
(a) Scared out of his mind.
(b) High on acid.
(c) Depressed and broken-hearted.
(d) Deathly ill.
5. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Michael Arthur.
(b) Norton Hammond.
(c) Angela Harding.
(d) Regina Arnold.
6. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) The hope of the future of medicine.
(b) A narcissistic drama king.
(c) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(d) Someone who can never be trusted.
7. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
(a) She had a rare liver disease.
(b) She was an alcoholic.
(c) She had AIDS.
(d) She was not pregnant.
8. When Art had performed an abortion on Ev Randall, whose child was it?
9. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
(a) Financial remuneration.
(b) Police protection.
(c) A new house.
(d) An apology.
10. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
(a) Take part in a drug deal.
(b) Get into a fist fight.
(c) Hide Peter's car in a densely forested area.
(d) Pour gas in Peter's car and push it over a cliff.
11. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) Seven letters of support.
(b) One letter of support.
(c) A threatening letter from police.
(d) A threatening letter from the hospital.
12. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
(b) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
(c) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(d) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
13. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
(a) Her boyfriend left her.
(b) She was blamed for Signe's departure.
(c) Her behavior deteriorated.
(d) She was neglected by J.D.
14. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
(a) Her Hypothalamus.
(b) Her Pineal gland.
(c) Her Thyroid.
(d) Her Epiglottis.
15. What happens to John when he tries to follow Roman Jones?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is kidnapped.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is knocked unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
2. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
3. John recalls that Peter had called his niece Karen what?
4. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
5. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)