|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
(a) J.D. Randall.
(b) Betty Lee.
(c) Peter Randall.
(d) Angela Harding.
2. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
(a) He tells John that the results are none of his business.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He shows John all the postmortem examination slides.
(d) He explains that he is not allowed to discuss the results.
3. When John defends Peter Randall, Dr. Sanderson believes that perhaps John is what?
(a) Stupid and naive.
(b) Using cloudy judgment.
(c) High on drugs.
(d) Under too much stress.
4. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
(a) John has called the police over.
(b) John is texting his wife about what the Randalls are doing.
(c) George is taking careful notes of the unfolding events.
(d) George is taking pictures of their actions.
5. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a dinner party.
(b) For a birthday celebration.
(c) For a baby shower.
(d) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
6. Fritz Werner explains that he ___________.
(a) Refused to take Karen on as a patient.
(b) Always believed that Karen was psychotic.
(c) Had already performed an abortion on Karen.
(d) Is terribly afraid of Karen's father.
7. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Angela Harding.
(b) Regina Arnold.
(c) Michael Arthur.
(d) Norton Hammond.
8. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
(a) She did not know about birth control.
(b) She wanted to die.
(c) To punish herself.
(d) To spite her father.
9. Peter suspected that Karen might have a problem with what?
(a) Setting boundaries.
(b) Her pituitary gland.
(c) Multiple personalities.
(d) Her adrenal gland.
10. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Vegetarian food.
(b) Talk of politics.
(c) Friendly conversation.
(d) Drinks and appetizers.
11. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
(a) To punish him.
(b) To call off the dogs.
(c) To threaten him.
(d) To give him a piece of their mind.
12. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
(a) The Zoomers.
(b) The Zephyrs.
(c) The Zeniths.
(d) The Zebras.
13. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
14. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) The hope of the future of medicine.
(b) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(c) A narcissistic drama king.
(d) Someone who can never be trusted.
15. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) J.D. Randall's actions.
(b) Art's arrest.
(c) John's investigation.
(d) Karen's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
2. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
3. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
4. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
5. How does John locate Sam Archer?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)