|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
(a) To threaten him.
(b) To punish him.
(c) To give him a piece of their mind.
(d) To call off the dogs.
2. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
(b) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(c) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
(d) He was angry with her.
3. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
(a) An IRS agent.
(b) A cop.
(c) A spy.
(d) A drug dealer.
4. George Wilson suggests that one alternative in order to free Art is to take sensitive information to the Randall family and try to do what?
(a) Run them out of town.
(b) Press charges against them.
(c) Persuade the family to drop the case.
(d) Shame them into becoming hermits for a while.
5. Peter suspected that Karen might have a problem with what?
(a) Her adrenal gland.
(b) Multiple personalities.
(c) Setting boundaries.
(d) Her pituitary gland.
6. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
(a) He calls the Boston Globe.
(b) He calls his mother.
(c) He packs a lunch.
(d) He packs a gun.
7. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A prayer service.
(c) A candlelight vigil.
(d) A demonstration.
8. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
(a) Take coloring books to the Lee children.
(b) Bring dinner to the Lee household.
(c) Go to the Lee house right away.
(d) Call Betty Lee and console her.
9. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
(a) A fire had destroyed a large supply of drugs.
(b) A pharmacist was robbed at gunpoint.
(c) One of the pharmacists was recently fired.
(d) A large quantity of morphine was missing.
10. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) Most sound smarter.
(b) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(c) Most do not act drunk.
(d) They get sleepy.
11. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
(a) Be killed.
(b) Have to leave the country.
(c) Have to testify against each other.
(d) Be implicated.
12. Peter explains to John that even though he has an alibi, he __________.
(a) Cannot use it.
(b) Plans to leave the country.
(c) Could go to jail.
(d) Does not think he needs one.
13. As John recovers in the hospital, Roman Jones is brought in with what?
(a) A serious head injury.
(b) Second-degree burns.
(c) Multiple gunshot wounds.
(d) A deep puncture wound.
14. When Art had performed an abortion on Ev Randall, whose child was it?
15. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
Short Answer Questions
1. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
2. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
3. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
4. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
5. As John is being wheeled into an emergency room, he is told what?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)