|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
(a) Keeping Art alive.
(b) Overcoming stereotypes.
(c) Supressing his own disdain.
(d) Keeping his family safe.
2. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Regina Arnold.
(b) Norton Hammond.
(c) Michael Arthur.
(d) Angela Harding.
3. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
(a) She was afraid Fritz would be accused.
(b) She wanted revenge against Betty.
(c) She was afraid Peter would be accused.
(d) She wanted revenge against Art.
4. Peter suspected that Karen might have a problem with what?
(a) Multiple personalities.
(b) Her adrenal gland.
(c) Her pituitary gland.
(d) Setting boundaries.
5. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
(b) For a birthday celebration.
(c) For a dinner party.
(d) For a baby shower.
6. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
(a) Peter Randall.
(b) J.D. Randall.
(c) Angela Harding.
(d) Betty Lee.
7. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
(a) How well-respected the Lees are in the community.
(b) How frightening their nextdoor neighbor is.
(c) How much the Lees love their children.
(d) How long it had taken for the police to arrive.
8. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
(a) Norton Hammond.
(b) Leland Weston.
(c) George Wilson.
(d) Art Lee.
9. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Vegetarian food.
(b) Talk of politics.
(c) Friendly conversation.
(d) Drinks and appetizers.
10. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) He was angry with her.
(b) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
(c) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(d) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
11. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) A threatening letter from the hospital.
(b) A threatening letter from police.
(c) Seven letters of support.
(d) One letter of support.
12. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(b) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
(c) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
(d) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
13. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A spy.
(c) An IRS agent.
(d) A drug dealer.
14. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Show she was crazy.
(b) Blackmail J.D.
(c) Free Art.
(d) Frame Peter.
15. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
(a) Depressed and broken-hearted.
(b) Deathly ill.
(c) High on acid.
(d) Scared out of his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
2. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
3. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. When John defends Peter Randall, Dr. Sanderson believes that perhaps John is what?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)