|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a baby shower.
(b) For a dinner party.
(c) For a birthday celebration.
(d) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
2. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
(a) How long it had taken for the police to arrive.
(b) How much the Lees love their children.
(c) How well-respected the Lees are in the community.
(d) How frightening their nextdoor neighbor is.
3. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) The hope of the future of medicine.
(b) Someone who can never be trusted.
(c) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(d) A narcissistic drama king.
4. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
(a) She had a rare liver disease.
(b) She was not pregnant.
(c) She had AIDS.
(d) She was an alcoholic.
5. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
(a) A pharmacist was robbed at gunpoint.
(b) One of the pharmacists was recently fired.
(c) A fire had destroyed a large supply of drugs.
(d) A large quantity of morphine was missing.
6. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) Most do not act drunk.
(b) Most sound smarter.
(c) They get sleepy.
(d) They reveal confidential information about patients.
7. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
8. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
(a) Her Hypothalamus.
(b) Her Epiglottis.
(c) Her Pineal gland.
(d) Her Thyroid.
9. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
(a) The Zoomers.
(b) The Zephyrs.
(c) The Zebras.
(d) The Zeniths.
10. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
(b) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(c) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
(d) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
11. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Show she was crazy.
(b) Blackmail J.D.
(c) Free Art.
(d) Frame Peter.
12. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should be ashamed of himself.
(b) John should watch his back.
(c) John should move to another city.
(d) John should stay away from the situation.
13. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
(a) Pour gas in Peter's car and push it over a cliff.
(b) Take part in a drug deal.
(c) Get into a fist fight.
(d) Hide Peter's car in a densely forested area.
14. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
15. Peter explains to John that even though he has an alibi, he __________.
(a) Cannot use it.
(b) Does not think he needs one.
(c) Could go to jail.
(d) Plans to leave the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
2. John learns that Peter is having an affair with whom?
3. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
4. Peter suspected that Karen might have a problem with what?
5. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)