|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
2. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
(a) Peter Randall.
(b) Charlie Frank.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) George Morris.
3. As John recovers in the hospital, Roman Jones is brought in with what?
(a) Second-degree burns.
(b) A serious head injury.
(c) A deep puncture wound.
(d) Multiple gunshot wounds.
4. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(b) Most do not act drunk.
(c) They get sleepy.
(d) Most sound smarter.
5. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Eating pizza.
(b) Hiding from his boss.
(c) Smoking marijuana.
(d) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
6. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
(a) Jurors could still ignore the evidence and accuse Art.
(b) It is very possible that Art is the real abortionist.
(c) This person could convince the court he or she is innocent.
(d) This person will be difficult to find in time for the trial.
7. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
(a) He explains that he is not allowed to discuss the results.
(b) He shows John all the postmortem examination slides.
(c) He tells John that the results are none of his business.
(d) He threatens to call the police.
8. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
(a) Have to testify against each other.
(b) Be killed.
(c) Be implicated.
(d) Have to leave the country.
9. John learns that Peter is having an affair with whom?
(a) Judith Berry.
(b) Ev Randall.
(c) Angela Harding.
(d) Betty Lee.
10. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
(b) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
(c) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(d) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
11. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
(a) Has had an affair with Art's wife.
(b) Has lost his license to practice medicine.
(c) Performs abortions.
(d) Is a drug addict.
12. Fritz Werner explains that he ___________.
(a) Is terribly afraid of Karen's father.
(b) Always believed that Karen was psychotic.
(c) Had already performed an abortion on Karen.
(d) Refused to take Karen on as a patient.
13. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) She hates Art with all her might.
(b) She and Fritz had an affair.
(c) Fritz was once married to her.
(d) She had had an abortion through Art.
14. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
(a) He packs a lunch.
(b) He calls the Boston Globe.
(c) He calls his mother.
(d) He packs a gun.
15. Peter suspected that Karen might have a problem with what?
(a) Her adrenal gland.
(b) Her pituitary gland.
(c) Setting boundaries.
(d) Multiple personalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
2. As John is being wheeled into an emergency room, he is told what?
3. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
4. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
5. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)