|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
(a) The Zephyrs.
(b) The Zoomers.
(c) The Zeniths.
(d) The Zebras.
2. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Gets himself drunk.
(b) Finds the idea repulsive.
(c) Questions his motives.
(d) Laughs at his stupidity.
3. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Michael Arthur.
(b) Regina Arnold.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) Angela Harding.
4. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
(a) John has called the police over.
(b) John is texting his wife about what the Randalls are doing.
(c) George is taking careful notes of the unfolding events.
(d) George is taking pictures of their actions.
5. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) A police informant.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) A jewel thief.
6. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Eating pizza.
(c) Hiding from his boss.
(d) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
7. As John is being wheeled into an emergency room, he is told what?
(a) His jaw might be broken.
(b) His nose is broken.
(c) His wrist is broken.
(d) His foot might be broken.
8. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A candlelight vigil.
(c) A prayer service.
(d) A demonstration.
9. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
(a) A fire had destroyed a large supply of drugs.
(b) A large quantity of morphine was missing.
(c) One of the pharmacists was recently fired.
(d) A pharmacist was robbed at gunpoint.
10. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should be ashamed of himself.
(b) John should watch his back.
(c) John should move to another city.
(d) John should stay away from the situation.
11. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
(a) To give him a piece of their mind.
(b) To punish him.
(c) To threaten him.
(d) To call off the dogs.
12. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
(a) He threatens to call the police.
(b) He shows John all the postmortem examination slides.
(c) He explains that he is not allowed to discuss the results.
(d) He tells John that the results are none of his business.
13. When Art had performed an abortion on Ev Randall, whose child was it?
14. At the hospital, John tests Roman Jones' blood and determines what?
(a) That he has a rare blood disease.
(b) That he had been poisoned.
(c) That he was high on morphine.
(d) That he was high on heroin.
15. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
(a) Supressing his own disdain.
(b) Keeping Art alive.
(c) Keeping his family safe.
(d) Overcoming stereotypes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John locate Sam Archer?
2. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
3. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
4. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
5. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)