|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Talk of politics.
(b) Drinks and appetizers.
(c) Friendly conversation.
(d) Vegetarian food.
2. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
3. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
(a) Karen had stolen her car.
(b) She has not seen her in months.
(c) Karen had stolen her purse.
(d) She has never heard of her.
4. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) Fritz was once married to her.
(b) She and Fritz had an affair.
(c) She hates Art with all her might.
(d) She had had an abortion through Art.
5. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
(b) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
(c) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
(d) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
6. Fritz Werner explains that he ___________.
(a) Refused to take Karen on as a patient.
(b) Had already performed an abortion on Karen.
(c) Is terribly afraid of Karen's father.
(d) Always believed that Karen was psychotic.
7. When John goes to Fritz Werner's office, Fritz says that Karen was what?
(a) Gentle and misunderstood.
(d) Mean and disturbed.
8. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
(a) Her Epiglottis.
(b) Her Hypothalamus.
(c) Her Thyroid.
(d) Her Pineal gland.
9. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Show she was crazy.
(b) Blackmail J.D.
(c) Free Art.
(d) Frame Peter.
10. John learns that Peter is having an affair with whom?
(a) Ev Randall.
(b) Angela Harding.
(c) Judith Berry.
(d) Betty Lee.
11. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
(a) John is texting his wife about what the Randalls are doing.
(b) George is taking careful notes of the unfolding events.
(c) George is taking pictures of their actions.
(d) John has called the police over.
12. As John recovers in the hospital, Roman Jones is brought in with what?
(a) A deep puncture wound.
(b) A serious head injury.
(c) Multiple gunshot wounds.
(d) Second-degree burns.
13. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) One letter of support.
(b) A threatening letter from the hospital.
(c) Seven letters of support.
(d) A threatening letter from police.
14. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
(a) Charlie Frank.
(b) George Morris.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) Peter Randall.
15. What happens to John when he tries to follow Roman Jones?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He is knocked unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
2. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
3. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
4. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
5. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)