Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
(a) The Zebras.
(b) The Zoomers.
(c) The Zephyrs.
(d) The Zeniths.
2. George Wilson suggests that one alternative in order to free Art is to take sensitive information to the Randall family and try to do what?
(a) Press charges against them.
(b) Persuade the family to drop the case.
(c) Run them out of town.
(d) Shame them into becoming hermits for a while.
3. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) She had had an abortion through Art.
(b) She and Fritz had an affair.
(c) She hates Art with all her might.
(d) Fritz was once married to her.
4. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
(a) Betty Lee.
(b) J.D. Randall.
(c) Peter Randall.
(d) Angela Harding.
5. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
(a) She has advanced pneumonia.
(b) She has advanced cancer.
(c) She has been attacked by a mugger.
(d) She has tried to kill herself.
6. As John is being wheeled into an emergency room, he is told what?
(a) His nose is broken.
(b) His jaw might be broken.
(c) His wrist is broken.
(d) His foot might be broken.
7. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
(a) Be killed.
(b) Have to leave the country.
(c) Be implicated.
(d) Have to testify against each other.
8. When Art had performed an abortion on Ev Randall, whose child was it?
9. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
(a) To board up windows and tend to the children's cuts.
(b) To talk to more reporters.
(c) To prepare dinner and read to the children.
(d) To protect the Lee family.
10. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) Signs with derogatory words.
(c) A smoldering cross.
(d) An assortment of flowers.
11. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
(a) Pour gas in Peter's car and push it over a cliff.
(b) Hide Peter's car in a densely forested area.
(c) Take part in a drug deal.
(d) Get into a fist fight.
12. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
(a) He packs a gun.
(b) He calls the Boston Globe.
(c) He calls his mother.
(d) He packs a lunch.
13. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
(a) How frightening their nextdoor neighbor is.
(b) How well-respected the Lees are in the community.
(c) How long it had taken for the police to arrive.
(d) How much the Lees love their children.
14. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
(a) Deathly ill.
(b) Scared out of his mind.
(c) Depressed and broken-hearted.
(d) High on acid.
15. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
(a) She is in love with Roman Jones.
(b) She had performed Karen's abortion.
(c) She is in love with Peter Randall.
(d) She had attacked Karen with a chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
2. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
3. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
4. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
5. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)