|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
(a) J.D. Randall.
(b) Betty Lee.
(c) Peter Randall.
(d) Angela Harding.
2. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
3. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Eating pizza.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Hiding from his boss.
(d) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
4. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
(b) Football player.
(c) Rock star.
(d) Country music legend.
5. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
(a) Take part in a drug deal.
(b) Hide Peter's car in a densely forested area.
(c) Pour gas in Peter's car and push it over a cliff.
(d) Get into a fist fight.
6. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Frame Peter.
(b) Show she was crazy.
(c) Free Art.
(d) Blackmail J.D.
7. As John recovers in the hospital, Roman Jones is brought in with what?
(a) A deep puncture wound.
(b) Multiple gunshot wounds.
(c) A serious head injury.
(d) Second-degree burns.
8. At the hospital, John tests Roman Jones' blood and determines what?
(a) That he had been poisoned.
(b) That he was high on morphine.
(c) That he was high on heroin.
(d) That he has a rare blood disease.
9. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
(a) Go to the Lee house right away.
(b) Bring dinner to the Lee household.
(c) Call Betty Lee and console her.
(d) Take coloring books to the Lee children.
10. How does John locate Sam Archer?
(a) Through the phone book.
(b) By asking Norton about him.
(c) By checking his medical records.
(d) Through the Internet.
11. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
12. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a dinner party.
(b) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
(c) For a birthday celebration.
(d) For a baby shower.
13. Who is George Morris?
(a) Chief resident of medicine.
(b) Well-respected pediatrician.
(c) Chief police investigator.
(d) Top-notch attorney.
14. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
(a) To talk to more reporters.
(b) To board up windows and tend to the children's cuts.
(c) To prepare dinner and read to the children.
(d) To protect the Lee family.
15. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
(a) Is a drug addict.
(b) Has lost his license to practice medicine.
(c) Has had an affair with Art's wife.
(d) Performs abortions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
2. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
3. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
4. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
5. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)