|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
(a) The Zoomers.
(b) The Zephyrs.
(c) The Zeniths.
(d) The Zebras.
2. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) J.D. Randall's actions.
(b) Karen's death.
(c) Art's arrest.
(d) John's investigation.
3. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
(a) Have to testify against each other.
(b) Have to leave the country.
(c) Be killed.
(d) Be implicated.
4. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
5. As John recovers in the hospital, Roman Jones is brought in with what?
(a) A deep puncture wound.
(b) A serious head injury.
(c) Multiple gunshot wounds.
(d) Second-degree burns.
6. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
(a) Police officers.
(b) Members of the KKK.
(c) Karen's car.
(d) Peter's car.
7. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
(a) She has not seen her in months.
(b) Karen had stolen her car.
(c) She has never heard of her.
(d) Karen had stolen her purse.
8. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A spy.
(c) An IRS agent.
(d) A drug dealer.
9. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
10. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
(a) Football player.
(b) Country music legend.
(d) Rock star.
11. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Regina Arnold.
(b) Michael Arthur.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) Angela Harding.
12. How does John locate Sam Archer?
(a) By checking his medical records.
(b) Through the Internet.
(c) By asking Norton about him.
(d) Through the phone book.
13. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
(a) A fire had destroyed a large supply of drugs.
(b) A pharmacist was robbed at gunpoint.
(c) A large quantity of morphine was missing.
(d) One of the pharmacists was recently fired.
14. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) A smoldering cross.
(b) Signs with derogatory words.
(c) An assortment of flowers.
(d) A dead cat.
15. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
(a) Bring Art's family into the courtroom to win the jury's sympathy.
(b) Make jurors feel like idiots if they do not see that Art is innocent.
(c) Bring in dozens of witnesses who support and respect Art.
(d) Present sensitive information about the Randalls in court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
2. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
3. Peter explains to John that even though he has an alibi, he __________.
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)