|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
2. Fritz Werner explains that he ___________.
(a) Had already performed an abortion on Karen.
(b) Is terribly afraid of Karen's father.
(c) Refused to take Karen on as a patient.
(d) Always believed that Karen was psychotic.
3. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
(a) She was an alcoholic.
(b) She had AIDS.
(c) She had a rare liver disease.
(d) She was not pregnant.
4. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
(a) To protect the Lee family.
(b) To prepare dinner and read to the children.
(c) To board up windows and tend to the children's cuts.
(d) To talk to more reporters.
5. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
(a) Take coloring books to the Lee children.
(b) Call Betty Lee and console her.
(c) Bring dinner to the Lee household.
(d) Go to the Lee house right away.
6. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
(a) To punish herself.
(b) To spite her father.
(c) She did not know about birth control.
(d) She wanted to die.
7. Who is Fritz Werner?
(a) A psychiatrist who might be able to help John.
(b) One of Karen's old boyfriends.
(c) Judith's boss and mentor.
(d) J.D. Randall's closest friend and ally.
8. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
(b) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(c) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
(d) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
9. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
(a) A new house.
(b) Police protection.
(c) Financial remuneration.
(d) An apology.
10. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Michael Arthur.
(b) Regina Arnold.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) Angela Harding.
11. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
(a) She has been attacked by a mugger.
(b) She has advanced pneumonia.
(c) She has tried to kill herself.
(d) She has advanced cancer.
12. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
13. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a birthday celebration.
(b) For a dinner party.
(c) For a baby shower.
(d) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
14. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) Fritz was once married to her.
(b) She and Fritz had an affair.
(c) She hates Art with all her might.
(d) She had had an abortion through Art.
15. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Art had performed an abortion on Ev Randall, whose child was it?
2. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
3. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)