Short Answer Questions Key
1. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
Losing a patient on the operating table.
2. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
His mortality rate is very low.
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
How to tell her four children.
5. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
Late at night.
This section contains 5,897 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)