Short Answer Questions
1. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
2. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
5. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
This section contains 5,897 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)