|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(b) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(c) Spending all her money and needing more.
(d) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
2. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
(a) A jewel thief.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) A police informant.
3. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(b) In a friendly manner.
(c) Very coldly.
(d) In a threatening manner.
4. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
(a) An IRS agent.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A spy.
(d) A cop.
5. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
(a) Karen's car.
(b) Police officers.
(c) Members of the KKK.
(d) Peter's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
2. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
3. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
4. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
5. When John wakes up from emergency surgery, he asks for what?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)