|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
2. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
3. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
(a) He calls the Boston Globe.
(b) He packs a gun.
(c) He packs a lunch.
(d) He calls his mother.
4. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
(a) She had believed someone wanted her dead.
(b) She had had abortions before entering college.
(c) She had never slept with anyone.
(d) She had come from a poor family.
5. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) A threatening letter from police.
(b) One letter of support.
(c) A threatening letter from the hospital.
(d) Seven letters of support.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
2. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
3. Who is George Morris?
4. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
5. After Weston tells John what happened, John says what?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)