|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not take the case.
(b) He will not return their calls.
(c) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
(d) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
2. After Weston tells John what happened, John says what?
(a) That he might want to get a lawer.
(b) That he might get off on self-defense.
(c) That he should transfer to another hospital.
(d) That he should forget about the whole ugly episode.
3. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should stay away from the situation.
(b) John should move to another city.
(c) John should be ashamed of himself.
(d) John should watch his back.
4. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
(a) Had decided to give her child up for adoption.
(b) Was going to have an abortion in another country.
(c) Had decided to have her baby.
(d) Was relieved that he refused to do an abortion.
5. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
(a) J.D. is mad at John for talking with Ev.
(b) Ev is mad at John for talking with J.D.
(c) Karen had secretly left the country for three months.
(d) Karen had secretly married and divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
2. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
3. Although John has not fully recovered, who allows him to leave the hospital?
4. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
5. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)