|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
(a) Rock star.
(b) Country music legend.
(c) Football player.
2. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
3. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
(a) A hole in her uterus.
(b) A hole in her stomach.
(c) An abdominal stab wound.
(d) A head wound sustained in a fall.
4. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
(a) High on acid.
(b) Scared out of his mind.
(c) Depressed and broken-hearted.
(d) Deathly ill.
5. Although John has not fully recovered, who allows him to leave the hospital?
(a) Peter Randall.
(b) Leland Weston.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) Frank Conway.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
2. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
3. The story goes that Roman died after being hit with a chair and __________.
4. Why had Weston stopped by Angela's apartment when Roman was there?
5. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)