|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Weston tells John what happened, John says what?
(a) That he should transfer to another hospital.
(b) That he should forget about the whole ugly episode.
(c) That he might want to get a lawer.
(d) That he might get off on self-defense.
2. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Questions his motives.
(b) Finds the idea repulsive.
(c) Laughs at his stupidity.
(d) Gets himself drunk.
3. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
4. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) A narcissistic drama king.
(b) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(c) Someone who can never be trusted.
(d) The hope of the future of medicine.
5. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) In the coffee shop.
(b) At the public library.
(c) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(d) At the medical school dormitory.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
2. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
3. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
4. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
5. Art thanks John for everything he has done and explains what?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)