|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Weston do when he saw Roman in Angela's apartment?
(a) Hit him with a chair.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Hit him with a wrench.
(d) Scared Roman away.
2. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
3. How does John locate Sam Archer?
(a) Through the Internet.
(b) By checking his medical records.
(c) Through the phone book.
(d) By asking Norton about him.
4. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
(b) He was angry with her.
(c) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(d) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
(b) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(c) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
(d) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
2. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
3. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
4. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
5. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)