|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
(b) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(c) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
(d) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
2. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
(a) Walter Randall.
(b) Mr. Randall, of J.D.
(c) Mrs. Randall, or Ev.
(d) Peter Randall.
3. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) In the coffee shop.
(b) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(c) At the public library.
(d) At the medical school dormitory.
4. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
(a) He claims to be Karen's uncle.
(b) He bribes her with compliments.
(c) He claims to be Karen's doctor.
(d) He bribes her with chocolate.
5. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
2. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
3. The story goes that Roman died after being hit with a chair and __________.
4. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
5. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)