|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
(b) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
(c) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
(d) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
2. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
(a) She has never heard of her.
(b) Karen had stolen her purse.
(c) She has not seen her in months.
(d) Karen had stolen her car.
3. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To get the names of more friends.
(b) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
(c) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(d) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
4. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
(a) His wife has been hospitalized.
(b) Randall does not have enough experience for this procedure.
(c) His daughter had died the previous evening.
(d) Randall is supposed to be at the police station.
5. How does John locate Sam Archer?
(a) By checking his medical records.
(b) By asking Norton about him.
(c) Through the Internet.
(d) Through the phone book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
2. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
3. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
4. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
5. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)