|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
(a) Undetected heart issues.
(b) Lung disease.
(c) Hormonal imbalances.
(d) A three-month pregnancy.
2. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
(a) Her father.
(b) The private investigator.
(c) The police.
(d) Her stepmother.
3. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
4. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
(a) He bribes her with compliments.
(b) He claims to be Karen's doctor.
(c) He bribes her with chocolate.
(d) He claims to be Karen's uncle.
5. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Taking her to the museum.
(b) Taking her to the movies.
(c) Lending her his car.
(d) Lending her fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
2. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
3. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
4. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
5. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)