|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
(a) The Zeniths.
(b) The Zoomers.
(c) The Zephyrs.
(d) The Zebras.
2. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
(a) She was afraid Peter would be accused.
(b) She was afraid Fritz would be accused.
(c) She wanted revenge against Art.
(d) She wanted revenge against Betty.
3. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
(b) A placebo.
(c) Pain relief medication.
(d) Blood pressure medicine.
4. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(b) The hope of the future of medicine.
(c) A narcissistic drama king.
(d) Someone who can never be trusted.
5. Alan Zenner explains to John that Karen had claimed she was pregnant and was scared about having an abortion, but he _________.
(a) Did not believe her.
(b) Did not have time to comfort her.
(c) Did not care.
(d) Did not like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
2. Why had Weston stopped by Angela's apartment when Roman was there?
3. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
4. How does Weston reply when John asks him if Roman was dead when he left the apartment?
5. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)