|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
(b) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(c) He was angry with her.
(d) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
2. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
(a) To protect the Lee family.
(b) To board up windows and tend to the children's cuts.
(c) To prepare dinner and read to the children.
(d) To talk to more reporters.
3. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a baby shower.
(b) For a dinner party.
(c) For a birthday celebration.
(d) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
4. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
(a) Karen's pregnancy had been plagued with problems.
(b) It should be easy to prove Art's innocence.
(c) The results will not show for certain if Karen was pregnant.
(d) It is perfectly clear Karen had been murdered.
5. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(d) Beta blockers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
2. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
3. When Judith goes to the hospital Saturday afternoon to take John home, he asks her to do what first?
4. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
5. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)