|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
(a) She has been attacked by a mugger.
(b) She has tried to kill herself.
(c) She has advanced cancer.
(d) She has advanced pneumonia.
2. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He tells John to shut up.
(b) He says there is no point in speculating.
(c) He begins to cry quietly.
(d) He calls John an insolent jerk.
3. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
(a) That Sam's phone has been disconnected.
(b) That Sam has moved to another neighborhood.
(c) That Sam works the night shift.
(d) That Sam does not speak English.
4. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not take the case.
(b) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(c) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
(d) He will not return their calls.
5. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should move to another city.
(b) John should stay away from the situation.
(c) John should be ashamed of himself.
(d) John should watch his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
2. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
3. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
4. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
5. How did Angela defend herself in her apartment?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)