|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
(a) Covering up lab evidence.
(b) Referring patients to Lee.
(c) Sleeping better at night.
(d) Avoiding Lee's supervisor.
2. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) In the presence of his superviser.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) Late at night.
(d) During the busiest part of the day.
3. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His son.
(b) His father.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
4. Who is Fritz Werner?
(a) A psychiatrist who might be able to help John.
(b) One of Karen's old boyfriends.
(c) J.D. Randall's closest friend and ally.
(d) Judith's boss and mentor.
5. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
(a) He shows John all the postmortem examination slides.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He tells John that the results are none of his business.
(d) He explains that he is not allowed to discuss the results.
Short Answer Questions
1. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
2. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
4. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
5. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)