|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
(a) She had attacked Karen with a chair.
(b) She is in love with Roman Jones.
(c) She had performed Karen's abortion.
(d) She is in love with Peter Randall.
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
(b) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
(c) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(d) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
3. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
(a) Neck pain.
(b) Hearing loss.
(c) Migraine headaches.
(d) Vision loss.
4. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
(a) Karen had had many abortions.
(b) Karen did not attempt self-abortion.
(c) Karen died from a poorly-performed abortion.
(d) No abortion took place.
5. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To get the names of more friends.
(b) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(c) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
(d) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
2. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
3. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
4. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
5. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)