|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
(a) He writes down the prescription number and takes a pill with him.
(b) He throws the bottle away to discard evidence.
(c) He searches for other medications.
(d) He notices that it is penicillin and is baffled.
2. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) Her drug supplier.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(d) The abortionist.
3. When John meets with Peter Randall and tells him that George has taken pictures, Peter wants to know what?
(a) If he is in hot water.
(b) If John is angry with him.
(c) If he can bribe George to get the pictures.
(d) If he should leave the country.
4. When John goes to Fritz Werner's office, Fritz says that Karen was what?
(a) Gentle and misunderstood.
(c) Mean and disturbed.
5. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) Her body had reacted to something.
(b) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(c) She had been a heavy smoker.
(d) An undetected tumor had been growing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
2. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
3. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
4. How does Weston reply when John asks him if Roman was dead when he left the apartment?
5. What did Weston witness when he entered Angela's apartment?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)