|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her stepmother.
2. At the end of the novel, instead of finding out who is in an ambulance that passes by, John decides to do what?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go to a bar.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go to a coffee shop.
3. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(a) Beta blockers.
4. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
(a) Karen had stolen her car.
(b) She has not seen her in months.
(c) Karen had stolen her purse.
(d) She has never heard of her.
5. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not take the case.
(b) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
(c) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(d) He will not return their calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
2. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
3. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
4. Although John has not fully recovered, who allows him to leave the hospital?
5. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)