|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Seventy-two minutes.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Thirty-five minutes.
2. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
(a) Pour gas in Peter's car and push it over a cliff.
(b) Hide Peter's car in a densely forested area.
(c) Get into a fist fight.
(d) Take part in a drug deal.
3. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Norton Hammond.
(b) Michael Arthur.
(c) Angela Harding.
(d) Regina Arnold.
4. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
5. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(b) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
(c) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
(d) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
2. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
3. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
4. After Weston tells John what happened, John says what?
5. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)