|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
(a) A candlelight vigil.
(b) A prayer service.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) A fundraiser.
2. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Taking her to the museum.
(b) Lending her fifty dollars.
(c) Taking her to the movies.
(d) Lending her his car.
3. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
(a) Have to leave the country.
(b) Be implicated.
(c) Have to testify against each other.
(d) Be killed.
4. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
(b) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(c) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
(d) He was angry with her.
5. When Judith goes to the hospital Saturday afternoon to take John home, he asks her to do what first?
(a) Stop by Angela's apartment.
(b) Write a note to Betty.
(c) Write a letter to Peter.
(d) Stop by the Randall residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
2. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
3. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
4. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
5. When John wakes up from emergency surgery, he asks for what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)