|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
(a) His wife.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His sister.
(d) His stepmother.
2. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
(b) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
(c) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(d) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
3. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A prayer service.
(c) A candlelight vigil.
(d) A demonstration.
4. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(b) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
(c) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
(d) He was angry with her.
5. When Art comes by to visit John at the hospital, what does he say about Roman?
(a) He was hired by Angela to kill Karen.
(b) He was studying to be a doctor.
(c) He had forced Angela to do the abortion.
(d) He was dating Angela, Karen, and five other women simultaneously.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
2. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
3. What happens to John when he tries to follow Roman Jones?
4. How does Weston reply when John asks him if Roman was dead when he left the apartment?
5. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)