|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Angela defend herself in her apartment?
(a) By wielding a blowtorch.
(b) Slashing Roman with a kitchen knife.
(c) Shooting Roman with a pistol.
(d) By wielding a wrench.
2. Why had Weston stopped by Angela's apartment when Roman was there?
(a) She had called him on her cell phone.
(b) He was worried about Angela's drug addiction.
(c) He was delivering a prescription.
(d) She needed help with math homework.
3. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) Karen's cousin.
(b) One of Karen's professors.
(c) A friend of Karen's.
(d) Karen's drug dealer.
4. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
(a) The results will not show for certain if Karen was pregnant.
(b) Karen's pregnancy had been plagued with problems.
(c) It is perfectly clear Karen had been murdered.
(d) It should be easy to prove Art's innocence.
5. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
(a) Consults with his best friend, John Berry.
(b) Clears his schedule to make room for her.
(c) Spends a sleepless night debating what to do.
(d) Has a lengthy conversation with his spiritual adviser.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
2. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
3. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
4. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
5. How does Weston reply when John asks him if Roman was dead when he left the apartment?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)