|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
(a) She is in love with Roman Jones.
(b) She had attacked Karen with a chair.
(c) She had performed Karen's abortion.
(d) She is in love with Peter Randall.
2. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
(a) Unusual skin type.
(b) Recent pregnancy.
(c) Recent weight gain.
(d) Unusual growth spurt.
3. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
(a) Avoiding Lee's supervisor.
(b) Sleeping better at night.
(c) Covering up lab evidence.
(d) Referring patients to Lee.
4. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
(a) Leland Weston.
(b) George Wilson.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) Art Lee.
5. Alan Zenner explains to John that Karen had claimed she was pregnant and was scared about having an abortion, but he _________.
(a) Did not believe her.
(b) Did not have time to comfort her.
(c) Did not like her.
(d) Did not care.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
2. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
3. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
4. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
5. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)