|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
(b) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
(c) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(d) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
2. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
(a) It is perfectly clear Karen had been murdered.
(b) It should be easy to prove Art's innocence.
(c) Karen's pregnancy had been plagued with problems.
(d) The results will not show for certain if Karen was pregnant.
3. When Judith goes to the hospital Saturday afternoon to take John home, he asks her to do what first?
(a) Write a note to Betty.
(b) Write a letter to Peter.
(c) Stop by Angela's apartment.
(d) Stop by the Randall residence.
4. What does Angela promise to do after her uncle leaves?
(a) Call her mother.
(b) Wipe the doorknob and wrench.
(c) Wipe the doorknob and chair.
(d) Call the police.
5. The story goes that Roman died after being hit with a chair and __________.
(a) Stabbed with a knife.
(b) Pushed down the stairs.
(c) Shot with a gun.
(d) Knocked through a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
2. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
3. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
4. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
5. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)