|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
(a) Have to leave the country.
(b) Be implicated.
(c) Be killed.
(d) Have to testify against each other.
2. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Lending her his car.
(b) Taking her to the movies.
(c) Lending her fifty dollars.
(d) Taking her to the museum.
3. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
(a) Her boyfriend left her.
(b) Her behavior deteriorated.
(c) She was blamed for Signe's departure.
(d) She was neglected by J.D.
4. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
(a) Karen had had a nervous breakdown.
(b) The X-rays show no abnormalities.
(c) Karen had been a hypochondriac.
(d) Someone has tampered with the X-rays.
5. Why does Angela send her uncle away after he comes by and finds Roman there?
(a) She is worried his involvement will affect his career.
(b) She is worried Roman will come after him.
(c) She is worried Roman will wake up and kill both of them.
(d) She is worried her uncle will tell her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
2. How did Angela defend herself in her apartment?
3. Who is Fritz Werner?
4. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
5. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)