|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
(a) Crying in the kitchen.
(b) Collapsed in the driver's seat.
(c) Hyperventilating in the backyard gazebo.
(d) Screaming in her room.
2. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(b) Because she had demanded it.
(c) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(d) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
4. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
(a) An IRS agent.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A cop.
(d) A spy.
5. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
(a) He calls the Boston Globe.
(b) He calls his mother.
(c) He packs a lunch.
(d) He packs a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
2. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
3. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
4. How does Weston reply when John asks him if Roman was dead when he left the apartment?
5. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)