|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
2. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
(a) A baseball game where the points matter.
(b) A scene from an old B movie.
(c) A well-rehearsed Broadway play.
(d) A surrealistic ballet.
3. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
(a) Police officers.
(b) Karen's car.
(c) Peter's car.
(d) Members of the KKK.
4. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Show she was crazy.
(b) Frame Peter.
(c) Blackmail J.D.
(d) Free Art.
5. When John meets with Peter Randall and tells him that George has taken pictures, Peter wants to know what?
(a) If John is angry with him.
(b) If he can bribe George to get the pictures.
(c) If he is in hot water.
(d) If he should leave the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does John visit on Monday following his release from the hospital?
2. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
3. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
4. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
5. Who is Fritz Werner?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)