|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter explains to John that even though he has an alibi, he __________.
(a) Plans to leave the country.
(b) Cannot use it.
(c) Does not think he needs one.
(d) Could go to jail.
2. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
3. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
(a) Find the next best obstetrician since he will not help her.
(b) Report him to his supervisor.
(c) Drop out of college and live like a hermit.
(d) Get an abortion from someone who charges two hundred dollars.
4. When John defends Peter Randall, Dr. Sanderson believes that perhaps John is what?
(a) Stupid and naive.
(b) Using cloudy judgment.
(c) High on drugs.
(d) Under too much stress.
5. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(c) Brain hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
2. When John goes to Smith College to investigate more about Karen, he speaks with Karen's roommate. What is her name?
3. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
4. John learns that Peter is having an affair with whom?
5. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)