|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
(a) Her Pineal gland.
(b) Her Epiglottis.
(c) Her Thyroid.
(d) Her Hypothalamus.
2. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
(a) A three-month pregnancy.
(b) Hormonal imbalances.
(c) Lung disease.
(d) Undetected heart issues.
3. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
(a) Give her the best prenatal care possible.
(b) Protect her baby from her illness.
(c) Deliver her baby.
(d) Perform an abortion.
4. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
(a) Members of the KKK.
(b) Police officers.
(c) Karen's car.
(d) Peter's car.
5. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
2. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
3. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
4. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
5. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)