|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Show she was crazy.
(b) Frame Peter.
(c) Blackmail J.D.
(d) Free Art.
2. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
3. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
(a) "That's not possible."
(b) "You're kidding."
(c) "You're lying."
(d) "That's very interesting."
4. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
(a) Blood pressure medicine.
(b) Pain relief medication.
(c) A placebo.
5. Peter suspected that Karen might have a problem with what?
(a) Her pituitary gland.
(b) Multiple personalities.
(c) Her adrenal gland.
(d) Setting boundaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
2. George Wilson suggests that one alternative in order to free Art is to take sensitive information to the Randall family and try to do what?
3. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
4. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
5. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)