|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Angry and belligerent.
(b) Guarded and reserved.
(c) Frightened and apologetic.
(d) Giddy and bouyant.
2. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
(a) Blood pressure medicine.
(c) A placebo.
(d) Pain relief medication.
3. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(b) Jack's lack of experience.
(c) Jack's lack of hygiene.
(d) The absence of nurses and technicians.
4. When John defends Peter Randall, Dr. Sanderson believes that perhaps John is what?
(a) High on drugs.
(b) Using cloudy judgment.
(c) Under too much stress.
(d) Stupid and naive.
5. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) An assortment of flowers.
(b) Signs with derogatory words.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) A smoldering cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
2. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
3. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
4. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
5. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)