|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
(b) Hiding from his boss.
(c) Eating pizza.
(d) Smoking marijuana.
2. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
(a) Her Thyroid.
(b) Her Hypothalamus.
(c) Her Pineal gland.
(d) Her Epiglottis.
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Thirty-five minutes.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Seventy-two minutes.
(d) Three hours.
4. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
(b) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(c) He was angry with her.
(d) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
5. Who is Fritz Werner?
(a) One of Karen's old boyfriends.
(b) A psychiatrist who might be able to help John.
(c) Judith's boss and mentor.
(d) J.D. Randall's closest friend and ally.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
2. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
3. Peter explains to John that even though he has an alibi, he __________.
4. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
5. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)