|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) Her father.
2. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
(b) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(c) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
(d) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
3. When Art had performed an abortion on Ev Randall, whose child was it?
4. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not take the case.
(b) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(c) He will not return their calls.
(d) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
5. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should watch his back.
(b) John should be ashamed of himself.
(c) John should stay away from the situation.
(d) John should move to another city.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
2. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
3. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
4. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
5. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)