|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(b) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
(c) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
(d) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
2. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(b) Jack's lack of experience.
(c) The absence of nurses and technicians.
(d) Jack's lack of hygiene.
3. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
(a) Keeping Art alive.
(b) Overcoming stereotypes.
(c) Keeping his family safe.
(d) Supressing his own disdain.
4. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Laughs at his stupidity.
(b) Questions his motives.
(c) Finds the idea repulsive.
(d) Gets himself drunk.
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
(b) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(c) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(d) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
2. At the hospital, John tests Roman Jones' blood and determines what?
3. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
4. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
5. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)