|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not take the case.
(b) He will not return their calls.
(c) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(d) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
2. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
(a) Janice Altwater, head of staff.
(b) Arthur Klein, forensics expert.
(c) Lewis Carr, clinical professor.
(d) Leland Weston, chief pathologist.
3. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a baby shower.
(b) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
(c) For a birthday celebration.
(d) For a dinner party.
4. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) Art Lee has been arrested.
(b) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(c) His son has quit medical school.
(d) His daughter has run away from home.
5. When John meets with Peter Randall and tells him that George has taken pictures, Peter wants to know what?
(a) If John is angry with him.
(b) If he can bribe George to get the pictures.
(c) If he should leave the country.
(d) If he is in hot water.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
2. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
3. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
4. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
5. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)