|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John goes to Smith College to investigate more about Karen, he speaks with Karen's roommate. What is her name?
2. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Finds the idea repulsive.
(b) Gets himself drunk.
(c) Questions his motives.
(d) Laughs at his stupidity.
3. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) One of Karen's professors.
(b) Karen's cousin.
(c) A friend of Karen's.
(d) Karen's drug dealer.
4. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(b) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(c) She had been a heavy smoker.
(d) Her body had reacted to something.
5. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
(b) Chicken Pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
2. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
3. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
4. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
5. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)