|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's stepbrother.
(b) Karen's brother.
(c) Karen's grandfather.
(d) Karen's uncle.
2. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
(a) He calls the Boston Globe.
(b) He packs a gun.
(c) He calls his mother.
(d) He packs a lunch.
3. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Had multiple personalities.
(b) Was a model student.
(c) Was about to drop out of college.
(d) Had a bad reputation.
4. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) She and Fritz had an affair.
(b) She hates Art with all her might.
(c) Fritz was once married to her.
(d) She had had an abortion through Art.
5. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Norton Hammond.
(b) Michael Arthur.
(c) Regina Arnold.
(d) Angela Harding.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John recovers in the hospital, Roman Jones is brought in with what?
2. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
3. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
4. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
5. Who is George Morris?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)