|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John meets with Peter Randall and tells him that George has taken pictures, Peter wants to know what?
(a) If he should leave the country.
(b) If he can bribe George to get the pictures.
(c) If John is angry with him.
(d) If he is in hot water.
2. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) Her body had reacted to something.
(b) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(c) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(d) She had been a heavy smoker.
3. Alan Zenner explains to John that Karen had claimed she was pregnant and was scared about having an abortion, but he _________.
(a) Did not have time to comfort her.
(b) Did not like her.
(c) Did not believe her.
(d) Did not care.
4. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(b) Brain hemorrhage.
5. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) One of Karen's professors.
(b) A friend of Karen's.
(c) Karen's cousin.
(d) Karen's drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
2. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
3. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
4. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
5. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)