|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
2. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
(a) Collapsed in the driver's seat.
(b) Hyperventilating in the backyard gazebo.
(c) Crying in the kitchen.
(d) Screaming in her room.
3. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) Karen's cousin.
(b) One of Karen's professors.
(c) A friend of Karen's.
(d) Karen's drug dealer.
4. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
(a) That he is planning to drop out of medical school.
(b) That he does not get along with J.D. Randall.
(c) That he is planning to move out of Boston.
(d) That he did not perform an abortion on Karen.
5. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(b) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(c) Karen Randall's chart.
(d) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
2. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
3. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
4. How does John locate Sam Archer?
5. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)