|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Thirty-five minutes.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Seventy-two minutes.
2. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(b) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(c) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
(d) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
3. As John is being wheeled into an emergency room, he is told what?
(a) His wrist is broken.
(b) His nose is broken.
(c) His foot might be broken.
(d) His jaw might be broken.
4. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
(a) John is texting his wife about what the Randalls are doing.
(b) John has called the police over.
(c) George is taking careful notes of the unfolding events.
(d) George is taking pictures of their actions.
5. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) Right before lunchtime.
(b) Right before midnight.
(c) During the late afternoon.
(d) During the early hours of the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
2. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
3. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
4. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
5. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)