|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) John's attorney.
(b) Art's attorney.
(c) John's supervisor.
(d) Art's mentor.
2. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) Very coldly.
(b) In a threatening manner.
(c) In a friendly manner.
3. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) John's investigation.
(b) Karen's death.
(c) J.D. Randall's actions.
(d) Art's arrest.
4. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) Right before lunchtime.
(b) Right before midnight.
(c) During the late afternoon.
(d) During the early hours of the morning.
5. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) The other doctors fear him.
(b) His mortality rate is very low.
(c) He is married to the hospital's president.
(d) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
2. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
3. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
4. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
5. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)