|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her best friend.
2. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
(a) She has advanced cancer.
(b) She has been attacked by a mugger.
(c) She has advanced pneumonia.
(d) She has tried to kill herself.
3. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
(a) Vision loss.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Neck pain.
(d) Hearing loss.
4. Karen had known Roman Jones, a member of which musical group?
(a) The Zephyrs.
(b) The Zeniths.
(c) The Zoomers.
(d) The Zebras.
5. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
(a) She wanted revenge against Betty.
(b) She was afraid Fritz would be accused.
(c) She was afraid Peter would be accused.
(d) She wanted revenge against Art.
Short Answer Questions
1. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
2. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
3. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
4. Who is Alan Zenner?
5. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)