|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should be ashamed of himself.
(b) John should move to another city.
(c) John should stay away from the situation.
(d) John should watch his back.
2. At the hospital, John tests Roman Jones' blood and determines what?
(a) That he had been poisoned.
(b) That he has a rare blood disease.
(c) That he was high on morphine.
(d) That he was high on heroin.
3. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) Seven letters of support.
(b) A threatening letter from the hospital.
(c) A threatening letter from police.
(d) One letter of support.
4. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George is incompetent.
(b) George cares only about money.
(c) George is about to retire.
(d) George believes Art is guilty.
5. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Seventy-two minutes.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Thirty-five minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fritz Werner?
2. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
3. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
4. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
5. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)