|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
(b) He is married to the hospital's president.
(c) The other doctors fear him.
(d) His mortality rate is very low.
2. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A better position at another facility.
(b) A weekend at his villa.
(c) A pay increase.
(d) A ham sandwich.
3. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) He was angry with her.
(b) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
(c) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(d) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
4. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
(a) Her reasons for wanting one were frivolous.
(b) Her pregnancy was already four months along.
(c) He thought it was a trap.
(d) He was afraid of her father.
5. What happens to John when he tries to follow Roman Jones?
(a) He is knocked unconscious.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
2. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
3. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
4. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
5. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)