|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(b) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(c) She had been a heavy smoker.
(d) Her body had reacted to something.
2. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
(a) "You're lying."
(b) "That's not possible."
(c) "You're kidding."
(d) "That's very interesting."
3. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) Karen's cousin.
(b) Karen's drug dealer.
(c) A friend of Karen's.
(d) One of Karen's professors.
4. John learns that Peter is having an affair with whom?
(a) Betty Lee.
(b) Ev Randall.
(c) Angela Harding.
(d) Judith Berry.
5. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Frightened and apologetic.
(b) Giddy and bouyant.
(c) Guarded and reserved.
(d) Angry and belligerent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
2. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
3. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
4. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
5. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)