|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John defends Peter Randall, Dr. Sanderson believes that perhaps John is what?
(a) Under too much stress.
(b) High on drugs.
(c) Stupid and naive.
(d) Using cloudy judgment.
2. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
(a) She wanted to die.
(b) To spite her father.
(c) To punish herself.
(d) She did not know about birth control.
3. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
(a) That Sam works the night shift.
(b) That Sam's phone has been disconnected.
(c) That Sam does not speak English.
(d) That Sam has moved to another neighborhood.
4. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
(a) He was angry with her.
(b) He decided she would be left with too much internal scarring.
(c) He concluded that she really wanted the shame of an illegitimate birth.
(d) She was too far along in her pregnancy.
5. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(d) Beta blockers.
Short Answer Questions
1. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
2. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
3. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
4. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)