|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
(a) He claims to be Karen's uncle.
(b) He claims to be Karen's doctor.
(c) He bribes her with compliments.
(d) He bribes her with chocolate.
2. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Spending all her money and needing more.
(b) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(c) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(d) Putting on a few extra pounds.
3. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He tells John to shut up.
(b) He says there is no point in speculating.
(c) He begins to cry quietly.
(d) He calls John an insolent jerk.
4. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(a) "I was."
(b) "Are you joking?"
5. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
(a) He threatens to call the police.
(b) He explains that he is not allowed to discuss the results.
(c) He shows John all the postmortem examination slides.
(d) He tells John that the results are none of his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
2. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
3. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
4. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
5. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)