|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
(a) A sudden drop in blood pressure.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
(d) An allergic reaction.
2. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
(a) Her father.
(b) The police.
(c) The private investigator.
(d) Her stepmother.
3. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
4. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) In a threatening manner.
(b) Very coldly.
(d) In a friendly manner.
5. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(a) Brain hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
2. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
3. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
4. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
5. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)