|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
2. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(c) "I was."
(d) "Are you joking?"
3. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
(a) That he is planning to move out of Boston.
(b) That he does not get along with J.D. Randall.
(c) That he did not perform an abortion on Karen.
(d) That he is planning to drop out of medical school.
4. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
(a) Unusual growth spurt.
(b) Recent weight gain.
(c) Unusual skin type.
(d) Recent pregnancy.
5. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
(a) Scared out of his mind.
(b) High on acid.
(c) Depressed and broken-hearted.
(d) Deathly ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
2. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
3. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
4. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
5. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)