|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
(a) Chicken Pox.
2. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
(b) For a baby shower.
(c) For a dinner party.
(d) For a birthday celebration.
3. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
(b) Blood pressure medicine.
(c) A placebo.
(d) Pain relief medication.
4. John recalls that Peter had called his niece Karen what?
(a) An out-of-control train wreck.
(b) A conniving, manipulative woman.
(c) A sad girl suffering from multiple personality disorder.
(d) An hysterical young girl.
5. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
(a) She was neglected by J.D.
(b) Her behavior deteriorated.
(c) She was blamed for Signe's departure.
(d) Her boyfriend left her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
2. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
3. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
4. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
5. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)