|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
(a) That Sam works the night shift.
(b) That Sam has moved to another neighborhood.
(c) That Sam does not speak English.
(d) That Sam's phone has been disconnected.
2. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(b) It has an unusual shape.
(c) Part of it has been removed.
(d) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
3. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
(a) Sleeping better at night.
(b) Referring patients to Lee.
(c) Covering up lab evidence.
(d) Avoiding Lee's supervisor.
4. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(b) His daughter has run away from home.
(c) His son has quit medical school.
(d) Art Lee has been arrested.
5. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(b) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(c) Spending all her money and needing more.
(d) Putting on a few extra pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
2. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
3. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
4. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
5. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)