|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He begins to cry quietly.
(b) He says there is no point in speculating.
(c) He calls John an insolent jerk.
(d) He tells John to shut up.
2. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
(a) He was afraid of her father.
(b) He thought it was a trap.
(c) Her reasons for wanting one were frivolous.
(d) Her pregnancy was already four months along.
3. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(b) Had won five awards the previous year.
(c) Is in the "Combat Zone."
(d) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
4. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
(a) To punish herself.
(b) She did not know about birth control.
(c) She wanted to die.
(d) To spite her father.
5. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
(a) The patient dies under violent or unusual circumstances.
(b) The patient is dead upon arrival at the hospital.
(c) The patient is related to a hospital staff member.
(d) The patient dies within a day of arriving at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
2. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
3. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
4. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
5. Who is George Morris?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)