|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
(b) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(c) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
(d) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
2. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
(a) Falls in love with a professor.
(b) Desperately wants a baby.
(c) Becomes pregnant by accident.
(d) Has survived cervical cancer.
3. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's stepbrother.
(b) Karen's uncle.
(c) Karen's brother.
(d) Karen's grandfather.
4. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
(a) She was blamed for Signe's departure.
(b) Her boyfriend left her.
(c) She was neglected by J.D.
(d) Her behavior deteriorated.
5. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
2. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
3. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
4. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
5. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)