|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
(a) The X-rays show no abnormalities.
(b) Karen had been a hypochondriac.
(c) Karen had had a nervous breakdown.
(d) Someone has tampered with the X-rays.
2. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(b) Karen Randall's chart.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
3. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
(a) She had come from a poor family.
(b) She had had abortions before entering college.
(c) She had never slept with anyone.
(d) She had believed someone wanted her dead.
4. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(b) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
(c) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
(d) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
5. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He gives second opinions.
(b) He analyzes X-rays.
(c) He analyzes tissue samples.
(d) He isolates viruses.
Short Answer Questions
1. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
2. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
3. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
4. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
5. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)