|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
(a) He explains that he is not allowed to discuss the results.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He shows John all the postmortem examination slides.
(d) He tells John that the results are none of his business.
2. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
(a) Karen had stolen her car.
(b) She has never heard of her.
(c) She has not seen her in months.
(d) Karen had stolen her purse.
3. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
(a) A hole in her uterus.
(b) A hole in her stomach.
(c) An abdominal stab wound.
(d) A head wound sustained in a fall.
4. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
5. Who is George Morris?
(a) Well-respected pediatrician.
(b) Chief police investigator.
(c) Chief resident of medicine.
(d) Top-notch attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
2. When John defends Peter Randall, Dr. Sanderson believes that perhaps John is what?
3. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
4. When John goes to Fritz Werner's office, Fritz says that Karen was what?
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)