|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
(a) Lung disease.
(b) Hormonal imbalances.
(c) A three-month pregnancy.
(d) Undetected heart issues.
2. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He gives second opinions.
(b) He analyzes tissue samples.
(c) He analyzes X-rays.
(d) He isolates viruses.
3. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Spending all her money and needing more.
(b) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(c) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(d) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
4. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
(a) That he does not get along with J.D. Randall.
(b) That he is planning to drop out of medical school.
(c) That he did not perform an abortion on Karen.
(d) That he is planning to move out of Boston.
5. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His father.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
2. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
3. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
4. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
5. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)