|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Gets himself drunk.
(b) Questions his motives.
(c) Laughs at his stupidity.
(d) Finds the idea repulsive.
2. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) Karen's death.
(b) John's investigation.
(c) Art's arrest.
(d) J.D. Randall's actions.
3. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
(a) Deliver her baby.
(b) Perform an abortion.
(c) Give her the best prenatal care possible.
(d) Protect her baby from her illness.
4. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
(a) The patient is related to a hospital staff member.
(b) The patient dies under violent or unusual circumstances.
(c) The patient is dead upon arrival at the hospital.
(d) The patient dies within a day of arriving at the hospital.
5. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(b) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(c) Berry is a private investigator.
(d) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
2. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
3. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
4. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
5. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)