|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
(a) He threatens to call the police.
(b) He explains that he is not allowed to discuss the results.
(c) He shows John all the postmortem examination slides.
(d) He tells John that the results are none of his business.
2. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
(a) He notices that it is penicillin and is baffled.
(b) He writes down the prescription number and takes a pill with him.
(c) He searches for other medications.
(d) He throws the bottle away to discard evidence.
3. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
(b) For a birthday celebration.
(c) For a baby shower.
(d) For a dinner party.
4. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
(a) A hole in her stomach.
(b) A hole in her uterus.
(c) A head wound sustained in a fall.
(d) An abdominal stab wound.
5. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
(b) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
(c) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(d) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
2. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
3. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
4. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
5. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)