|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
2. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
(a) That Sam works the night shift.
(b) That Sam's phone has been disconnected.
(c) That Sam has moved to another neighborhood.
(d) That Sam does not speak English.
3. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
(a) A three-month pregnancy.
(b) Hormonal imbalances.
(c) Undetected heart issues.
(d) Lung disease.
4. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
(a) A woman John Berry used to date.
(b) The president of the local community college.
(c) A man who is prominent in the medical community.
(d) The richest couple in Boston.
5. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(b) Very coldly.
(c) In a friendly manner.
(d) In a threatening manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alan Zenner?
2. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
3. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
4. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
5. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)