|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(b) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(c) Because she had demanded it.
(d) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
2. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
3. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her doctor.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) Her best friend.
4. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Drinks and appetizers.
(b) Friendly conversation.
(c) Vegetarian food.
(d) Talk of politics.
5. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He begins to cry quietly.
(b) He calls John an insolent jerk.
(c) He says there is no point in speculating.
(d) He tells John to shut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
2. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
3. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
4. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
5. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)