|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
2. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) Art's arrest.
(b) John's investigation.
(c) Karen's death.
(d) J.D. Randall's actions.
3. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
(a) She is afraid of being arrested.
(b) She misses Karen terribly.
(c) She thinks he is a relative.
(d) She thinks he is a lawyer.
4. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) Someone who can never be trusted.
(b) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(c) A narcissistic drama king.
(d) The hope of the future of medicine.
5. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) During the busiest part of the day.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) In the presence of his superviser.
(d) Late at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
2. Who is Fritz Werner?
3. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
4. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
5. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)