|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
(b) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
(c) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(d) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
2. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Taking her to the museum.
(b) Taking her to the movies.
(c) Lending her his car.
(d) Lending her fifty dollars.
3. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George is incompetent.
(b) George is about to retire.
(c) George cares only about money.
(d) George believes Art is guilty.
4. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
(a) He is greeted warmly.
(b) He is told to come back later.
(c) He is almost arrested.
(d) He is refused admittance.
5. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
(a) She is afraid of being arrested.
(b) She misses Karen terribly.
(c) She thinks he is a lawyer.
(d) She thinks he is a relative.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
2. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
3. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
4. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)