|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John meets with Angela Harding, what does she say about Karen?
(a) She has not seen her in months.
(b) She has never heard of her.
(c) Karen had stolen her car.
(d) Karen had stolen her purse.
2. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
(b) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
(c) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(d) To get the names of more friends.
3. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(d) Beta blockers.
4. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Was a model student.
(b) Was about to drop out of college.
(c) Had a bad reputation.
(d) Had multiple personalities.
5. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
(a) She was not pregnant.
(b) She was an alcoholic.
(c) She had AIDS.
(d) She had a rare liver disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
2. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
3. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
4. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
5. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)