|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
(a) Has had an affair with Art's wife.
(b) Is a drug addict.
(c) Performs abortions.
(d) Has lost his license to practice medicine.
2. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
(a) A man who is prominent in the medical community.
(b) A woman John Berry used to date.
(c) The richest couple in Boston.
(d) The president of the local community college.
3. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
(a) Was going to have an abortion in another country.
(b) Had decided to have her baby.
(c) Had decided to give her child up for adoption.
(d) Was relieved that he refused to do an abortion.
4. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) Art's arrest.
(b) J.D. Randall's actions.
(c) Karen's death.
(d) John's investigation.
5. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
(a) She wanted to die.
(b) To spite her father.
(c) To punish herself.
(d) She did not know about birth control.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
2. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
3. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
4. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
5. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)