|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Vegetarian food.
(b) Drinks and appetizers.
(c) Talk of politics.
(d) Friendly conversation.
2. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
(a) Peter Randall, her uncle and physician.
(b) J.D. Randall, her father and one of the chief surgeons.
(c) Jennifer Randall, her sister and nurse.
(d) Walter Randall, her brother and a medical intern.
3. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
(a) Find the next best obstetrician since he will not help her.
(b) Report him to his supervisor.
(c) Get an abortion from someone who charges two hundred dollars.
(d) Drop out of college and live like a hermit.
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Thirty-five minutes.
(b) Seventy-two minutes.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Three hours.
5. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
(a) Scared out of his mind.
(b) Deathly ill.
(c) Depressed and broken-hearted.
(d) High on acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
2. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
3. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
4. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
5. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)