|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
(a) A man who is prominent in the medical community.
(b) A woman John Berry used to date.
(c) The president of the local community college.
(d) The richest couple in Boston.
2. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not take the case.
(b) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(c) He will not return their calls.
(d) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
3. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
(a) Hearing loss.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Neck pain.
(d) Vision loss.
4. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
(a) Peter Randall, her uncle and physician.
(b) Jennifer Randall, her sister and nurse.
(c) Walter Randall, her brother and a medical intern.
(d) J.D. Randall, her father and one of the chief surgeons.
5. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Had a bad reputation.
(b) Was a model student.
(c) Had multiple personalities.
(d) Was about to drop out of college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan Zenner explains to John that Karen had claimed she was pregnant and was scared about having an abortion, but he _________.
2. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
3. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
4. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
5. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)