|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
(a) He tells Roger that he should move to another city.
(b) He feels like laughing out loud, but holds back.
(c) He wants to hug Roger and tell him it will be alright.
(d) He wants to tell Roger to get used to making mistakes.
2. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
3. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(c) Beta blockers.
4. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
(a) Jennifer Randall, her sister and nurse.
(b) Walter Randall, her brother and a medical intern.
(c) J.D. Randall, her father and one of the chief surgeons.
(d) Peter Randall, her uncle and physician.
5. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
(a) Mrs. Randall, or Ev.
(b) Peter Randall.
(c) Walter Randall.
(d) Mr. Randall, of J.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
2. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
3. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
4. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
5. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)