|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
(b) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(c) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(d) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
2. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
(b) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
(c) To get the names of more friends.
(d) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
3. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He isolates viruses.
(b) He analyzes X-rays.
(c) He gives second opinions.
(d) He analyzes tissue samples.
4. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(a) Beta blockers.
5. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
(a) That afterwards, John reveals the person's identity.
(b) That John keeps him updated about the murder case.
(c) That afterwards, John takes him out for a beer.
(d) That John and his wife join him for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
2. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
3. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
4. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
5. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)