|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(b) To get the names of more friends.
(c) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
(d) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
2. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
3. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
(a) Mr. Randall, of J.D.
(b) Peter Randall.
(c) Mrs. Randall, or Ev.
(d) Walter Randall.
4. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
(a) Hearing loss.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Vision loss.
(d) Neck pain.
5. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
(b) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(c) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(d) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
2. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
3. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
4. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
5. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)