|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(b) Berry is a private investigator.
(c) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(d) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
2. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
(a) He claims to be Karen's doctor.
(b) He claims to be Karen's uncle.
(c) He bribes her with chocolate.
(d) He bribes her with compliments.
3. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
(a) Avoiding Lee's supervisor.
(b) Covering up lab evidence.
(c) Sleeping better at night.
(d) Referring patients to Lee.
4. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
5. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
2. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
3. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
4. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
5. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)