|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
2. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
(a) Randall does not have enough experience for this procedure.
(b) Randall is supposed to be at the police station.
(c) His wife has been hospitalized.
(d) His daughter had died the previous evening.
3. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Karen Randall's chart.
(b) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
4. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
(a) He is refused admittance.
(b) He is greeted warmly.
(c) He is told to come back later.
(d) He is almost arrested.
5. Alan Zenner explains to John that Karen had claimed she was pregnant and was scared about having an abortion, but he _________.
(a) Did not care.
(b) Did not believe her.
(c) Did not like her.
(d) Did not have time to comfort her.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
2. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
3. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
4. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
5. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)