|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
(a) J.D. is mad at John for talking with Ev.
(b) Karen had secretly left the country for three months.
(c) Karen had secretly married and divorced.
(d) Ev is mad at John for talking with J.D.
2. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
(a) The X-rays show no abnormalities.
(b) Someone has tampered with the X-rays.
(c) Karen had had a nervous breakdown.
(d) Karen had been a hypochondriac.
3. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A weekend at his villa.
(b) A pay increase.
(c) A ham sandwich.
(d) A better position at another facility.
4. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(a) "Are you joking?"
(b) "I was."
5. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(b) Neck pain.
(c) Vision loss.
(d) Hearing loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
2. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
3. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
4. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)