|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
(a) His sister.
(b) His stepmother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His wife.
2. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
(a) A sudden drop in blood pressure.
(b) A stroke.
(c) An allergic reaction.
(d) A heart attack.
3. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
(a) He feels like laughing out loud, but holds back.
(b) He wants to hug Roger and tell him it will be alright.
(c) He tells Roger that he should move to another city.
(d) He wants to tell Roger to get used to making mistakes.
4. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(c) Brain hemorrhage.
5. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Having his methods questioned.
(b) Losing a patient on the operating table.
(c) Being insulted by another doctor.
(d) Treating the wrong patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
2. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
3. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
4. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
5. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)