|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
(a) That afterwards, John takes him out for a beer.
(b) That John and his wife join him for dinner.
(c) That afterwards, John reveals the person's identity.
(d) That John keeps him updated about the murder case.
2. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Having his methods questioned.
(b) Being insulted by another doctor.
(c) Treating the wrong patient.
(d) Losing a patient on the operating table.
3. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) One of Karen's professors.
(b) A friend of Karen's.
(c) Karen's drug dealer.
(d) Karen's cousin.
4. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A weekend at his villa.
(b) A pay increase.
(c) A better position at another facility.
(d) A ham sandwich.
5. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
(a) How to explain this to his supervisor.
(b) If she had been diagnosed correctly.
(c) If he will lose his license to practice medicine.
(d) How to tell her four children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
3. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
4. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
5. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)