|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her stepmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her doctor.
2. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(b) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(c) She had been a heavy smoker.
(d) Her body had reacted to something.
3. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Lending her his car.
(b) Taking her to the museum.
(c) Lending her fifty dollars.
(d) Taking her to the movies.
4. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(b) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(c) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(d) Spending all her money and needing more.
5. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He begins to cry quietly.
(b) He tells John to shut up.
(c) He says there is no point in speculating.
(d) He calls John an insolent jerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
2. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
3. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
4. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
5. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)