|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
(a) Review Karen's case.
(b) Run a background check on Art.
(c) Analyze Karen's DNA.
(d) Test Karen's blood.
2. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
(a) Karen's pregnancy had been plagued with problems.
(b) It should be easy to prove Art's innocence.
(c) The results will not show for certain if Karen was pregnant.
(d) It is perfectly clear Karen had been murdered.
3. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He analyzes X-rays.
(b) He gives second opinions.
(c) He analyzes tissue samples.
(d) He isolates viruses.
4. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Spending all her money and needing more.
(b) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(c) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(d) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
5. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
(a) Someone has tampered with the X-rays.
(b) Karen had been a hypochondriac.
(c) Karen had had a nervous breakdown.
(d) The X-rays show no abnormalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
2. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
3. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
5. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)