|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
2. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
3. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(b) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(c) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(d) Karen Randall's chart.
4. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
(a) He claims to be Karen's uncle.
(b) He claims to be Karen's doctor.
(c) He bribes her with compliments.
(d) He bribes her with chocolate.
5. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
(b) Berry is a private investigator.
(c) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(d) Berry is Lee's attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
2. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
3. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
4. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
5. When John goes to Smith College to investigate more about Karen, he speaks with Karen's roommate. What is her name?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)