|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) The previous Wednesday.
(b) The previous Saturday.
(c) A month ago.
(d) A year ago.
2. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
(a) Mrs. Randall, or Ev.
(b) Peter Randall.
(c) Walter Randall.
(d) Mr. Randall, of J.D.
3. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A pay increase.
(b) A better position at another facility.
(c) A weekend at his villa.
(d) A ham sandwich.
4. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He analyzes X-rays.
(b) He gives second opinions.
(c) He isolates viruses.
(d) He analyzes tissue samples.
5. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's grandfather.
(b) Karen's brother.
(c) Karen's uncle.
(d) Karen's stepbrother.
Short Answer Questions
1. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
2. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
3. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
4. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
5. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)