|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) Late at night.
(b) In the presence of his superviser.
(c) During the busiest part of the day.
(d) Early in the morning.
2. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
(a) He is refused admittance.
(b) He is told to come back later.
(c) He is greeted warmly.
(d) He is almost arrested.
3. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
(a) Protect her baby from her illness.
(b) Deliver her baby.
(c) Give her the best prenatal care possible.
(d) Perform an abortion.
4. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(b) Beta blockers.
5. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
(a) She is afraid of being arrested.
(b) She thinks he is a lawyer.
(c) She thinks he is a relative.
(d) She misses Karen terribly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
2. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
3. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
4. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
5. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)