|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A sudden drop in blood pressure.
(d) An allergic reaction.
2. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Was a model student.
(b) Had a bad reputation.
(c) Was about to drop out of college.
(d) Had multiple personalities.
3. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
(a) The police are in on it.
(b) Everyone in the hospital knows what he is doing.
(c) Women's lives are complicated.
(d) It is often the humane answer.
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) John's supervisor.
(b) John's attorney.
(c) Art's mentor.
(d) Art's attorney.
5. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Severe bleeding.
(b) Inability to see clearly.
(c) Severe back pain.
(d) Inability to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
2. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
3. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
4. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
5. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)