|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
(a) His daughter had died the previous evening.
(b) His wife has been hospitalized.
(c) Randall is supposed to be at the police station.
(d) Randall does not have enough experience for this procedure.
2. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Seventy-two minutes.
(d) Thirty-five minutes.
3. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
(a) Covering up lab evidence.
(b) Avoiding Lee's supervisor.
(c) Referring patients to Lee.
(d) Sleeping better at night.
4. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
(a) Desperately wants a baby.
(b) Becomes pregnant by accident.
(c) Falls in love with a professor.
(d) Has survived cervical cancer.
5. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
(a) Hyperventilating in the backyard gazebo.
(b) Collapsed in the driver's seat.
(c) Screaming in her room.
(d) Crying in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
2. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
3. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
4. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
5. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)