|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Had multiple personalities.
(b) Was a model student.
(c) Was about to drop out of college.
(d) Had a bad reputation.
2. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Inability to see clearly.
(b) Severe back pain.
(c) Severe bleeding.
(d) Inability to speak.
3. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) During the late afternoon.
(b) Right before midnight.
(c) Right before lunchtime.
(d) During the early hours of the morning.
4. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) At the public library.
(b) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(c) At the medical school dormitory.
(d) In the coffee shop.
5. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
(a) "You're kidding."
(b) "That's not possible."
(c) "That's very interesting."
(d) "You're lying."
Short Answer Questions
1. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
2. Who is Alan Zenner?
3. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
4. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)