|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
(a) Chicken Pox.
2. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
(a) J.D. is mad at John for talking with Ev.
(b) Ev is mad at John for talking with J.D.
(c) Karen had secretly married and divorced.
(d) Karen had secretly left the country for three months.
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Seventy-two minutes.
(b) Thirty-five minutes.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Three hours.
4. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
5. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(b) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
(c) Because she had demanded it.
(d) Without first consulting her medical charts.
Short Answer Questions
1. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
2. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
3. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
4. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
5. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)