|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
(b) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(c) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
(d) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
3. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
(a) The richest couple in Boston.
(b) A man who is prominent in the medical community.
(c) The president of the local community college.
(d) A woman John Berry used to date.
4. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(b) Neck pain.
(c) Vision loss.
(d) Hearing loss.
5. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(c) Beta blockers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
2. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
3. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
4. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
5. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)