|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Inability to speak.
(b) Severe back pain.
(c) Inability to see clearly.
(d) Severe bleeding.
2. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) In the coffee shop.
(b) At the public library.
(c) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(d) At the medical school dormitory.
3. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(b) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(c) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
(d) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
4. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
5. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He analyzes X-rays.
(b) He isolates viruses.
(c) He analyzes tissue samples.
(d) He gives second opinions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
2. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
3. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
4. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
5. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)