|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her doctor.
2. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
(a) He searches for other medications.
(b) He writes down the prescription number and takes a pill with him.
(c) He notices that it is penicillin and is baffled.
(d) He throws the bottle away to discard evidence.
3. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) In the coffee shop.
(b) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(c) At the public library.
(d) At the medical school dormitory.
4. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Frightened and apologetic.
(b) Giddy and bouyant.
(c) Angry and belligerent.
(d) Guarded and reserved.
5. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) Karen's cousin.
(b) Karen's drug dealer.
(c) One of Karen's professors.
(d) A friend of Karen's.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
2. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
3. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
4. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
5. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)