|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(b) "Are you joking?"
(d) "I was."
2. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
3. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He tells John to shut up.
(b) He begins to cry quietly.
(c) He says there is no point in speculating.
(d) He calls John an insolent jerk.
4. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
(a) She thinks he is a lawyer.
(b) She is afraid of being arrested.
(c) She thinks he is a relative.
(d) She misses Karen terribly.
5. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
2. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
3. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
4. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
5. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)