|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
(a) He writes down the prescription number and takes a pill with him.
(b) He throws the bottle away to discard evidence.
(c) He notices that it is penicillin and is baffled.
(d) He searches for other medications.
2. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) A year ago.
(b) A month ago.
(c) The previous Saturday.
(d) The previous Wednesday.
3. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(a) Beta blockers.
4. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
(a) Peter Randall.
(b) Walter Randall.
(c) Mrs. Randall, or Ev.
(d) Mr. Randall, of J.D.
5. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(b) Brain hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
2. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
3. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
4. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
5. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)