|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
(b) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
(c) He wants to know if the police have come by.
(d) He needs a ride home.
2. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her stepmother.
3. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) Part of it has been removed.
(b) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(c) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(d) It has an unusual shape.
4. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) Art's attorney.
(b) John's attorney.
(c) Art's mentor.
(d) John's supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
2. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
3. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
4. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
5. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)