|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Lending her his car.
(b) Taking her to the movies.
(c) Taking her to the museum.
(d) Lending her fifty dollars.
2. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
(a) Falls in love with a professor.
(b) Has survived cervical cancer.
(c) Desperately wants a baby.
(d) Becomes pregnant by accident.
3. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) During the busiest part of the day.
(c) Late at night.
(d) In the presence of his superviser.
4. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
(a) Consults with his best friend, John Berry.
(b) Spends a sleepless night debating what to do.
(c) Has a lengthy conversation with his spiritual adviser.
(d) Clears his schedule to make room for her.
5. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(b) In a friendly manner.
(c) In a threatening manner.
(d) Very coldly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
2. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
4. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
5. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)