|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
(a) The family needs to stop framing Art.
(b) Art always charges twenty-five dollars only to cover lab costs.
(c) It would be easy to trace the check and see who had cashed it.
(d) Art accepts no money whatsoever for doing an abortion.
2. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(b) Because she had demanded it.
(c) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(d) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
3. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(b) Karen Randall's chart.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
4. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
5. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(a) "Are you joking?"
(d) "I was."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alan Zenner?
2. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
3. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
4. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
5. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)