|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
2. Alan Zenner explains to John that Karen had claimed she was pregnant and was scared about having an abortion, but he _________.
(a) Did not have time to comfort her.
(b) Did not like her.
(c) Did not believe her.
(d) Did not care.
3. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
(a) It is often the humane answer.
(b) The police are in on it.
(c) Everyone in the hospital knows what he is doing.
(d) Women's lives are complicated.
4. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
(a) No abortion took place.
(b) Karen did not attempt self-abortion.
(c) Karen had had many abortions.
(d) Karen died from a poorly-performed abortion.
5. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) Her drug supplier.
(b) The abortionist.
(c) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(d) Her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
3. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
4. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
5. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)