|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
(a) He bribes her with compliments.
(b) He bribes her with chocolate.
(c) He claims to be Karen's uncle.
(d) He claims to be Karen's doctor.
2. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He gives second opinions.
(b) He analyzes tissue samples.
(c) He isolates viruses.
(d) He analyzes X-rays.
3. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
(a) That John keeps him updated about the murder case.
(b) That afterwards, John takes him out for a beer.
(c) That John and his wife join him for dinner.
(d) That afterwards, John reveals the person's identity.
4. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(b) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(c) Because she had demanded it.
(d) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
5. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Had multiple personalities.
(b) Had a bad reputation.
(c) Was a model student.
(d) Was about to drop out of college.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
2. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
3. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
4. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)