|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
(a) He notices that it is penicillin and is baffled.
(b) He writes down the prescription number and takes a pill with him.
(c) He throws the bottle away to discard evidence.
(d) He searches for other medications.
2. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) During the early hours of the morning.
(b) Right before lunchtime.
(c) Right before midnight.
(d) During the late afternoon.
3. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Treating the wrong patient.
(b) Losing a patient on the operating table.
(c) Being insulted by another doctor.
(d) Having his methods questioned.
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
(a) If he will lose his license to practice medicine.
(b) If she had been diagnosed correctly.
(c) How to explain this to his supervisor.
(d) How to tell her four children.
5. When John goes to Smith College to investigate more about Karen, he speaks with Karen's roommate. What is her name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alan Zenner?
2. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
3. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
4. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)