|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
(b) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(c) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(d) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
2. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
3. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(b) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
(c) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
(d) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
4. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
(a) Test Karen's blood.
(b) Analyze Karen's DNA.
(c) Review Karen's case.
(d) Run a background check on Art.
5. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) One of Karen's professors.
(b) Karen's drug dealer.
(c) Karen's cousin.
(d) A friend of Karen's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
2. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
3. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
4. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
5. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)