|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) During the early hours of the morning.
(b) Right before lunchtime.
(c) During the late afternoon.
(d) Right before midnight.
2. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
(c) Chicken Pox.
3. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
(a) Covering up lab evidence.
(b) Referring patients to Lee.
(c) Sleeping better at night.
(d) Avoiding Lee's supervisor.
4. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
(a) The family needs to stop framing Art.
(b) Art accepts no money whatsoever for doing an abortion.
(c) Art always charges twenty-five dollars only to cover lab costs.
(d) It would be easy to trace the check and see who had cashed it.
5. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
(a) Someone has tampered with the X-rays.
(b) Karen had been a hypochondriac.
(c) Karen had had a nervous breakdown.
(d) The X-rays show no abnormalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
3. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
4. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
5. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)