|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(b) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
(c) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(d) Because she had demanded it.
2. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(b) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
(c) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(d) Berry is a private investigator.
3. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
(a) Art always charges twenty-five dollars only to cover lab costs.
(b) It would be easy to trace the check and see who had cashed it.
(c) Art accepts no money whatsoever for doing an abortion.
(d) The family needs to stop framing Art.
4. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) Part of it has been removed.
(b) It has an unusual shape.
(c) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(d) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
5. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
(a) Clears his schedule to make room for her.
(b) Spends a sleepless night debating what to do.
(c) Has a lengthy conversation with his spiritual adviser.
(d) Consults with his best friend, John Berry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
2. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
3. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
4. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
5. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)