|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Lending her his car.
(b) Taking her to the movies.
(c) Taking her to the museum.
(d) Lending her fifty dollars.
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) Art's attorney.
(b) John's supervisor.
(c) Art's mentor.
(d) John's attorney.
3. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He analyzes X-rays.
(b) He gives second opinions.
(c) He analyzes tissue samples.
(d) He isolates viruses.
4. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
(a) A surrealistic ballet.
(b) A well-rehearsed Broadway play.
(c) A scene from an old B movie.
(d) A baseball game where the points matter.
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(b) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(c) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
(d) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
2. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
3. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
4. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
5. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)