|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(b) The abortionist.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her drug supplier.
2. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
(b) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(c) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(d) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
3. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) In the presence of his superviser.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) During the busiest part of the day.
(d) Late at night.
4. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
(a) She misses Karen terribly.
(b) She thinks he is a lawyer.
(c) She thinks he is a relative.
(d) She is afraid of being arrested.
5. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Lending her his car.
(b) Taking her to the museum.
(c) Taking her to the movies.
(d) Lending her fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
2. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
4. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
5. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)