|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
2. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
3. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(b) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
(c) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
(d) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
4. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He isolates viruses.
(b) He gives second opinions.
(c) He analyzes tissue samples.
(d) He analyzes X-rays.
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
(b) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(c) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(d) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
2. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
3. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
4. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
5. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)