|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
(a) Karen had had many abortions.
(b) No abortion took place.
(c) Karen did not attempt self-abortion.
(d) Karen died from a poorly-performed abortion.
2. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
(a) She thinks he is a relative.
(b) She misses Karen terribly.
(c) She thinks he is a lawyer.
(d) She is afraid of being arrested.
3. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
(b) He needs a ride home.
(c) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
(d) He wants to know if the police have come by.
4. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Had a bad reputation.
(b) Was about to drop out of college.
(c) Was a model student.
(d) Had multiple personalities.
5. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) He is married to the hospital's president.
(b) His mortality rate is very low.
(c) The other doctors fear him.
(d) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
2. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
3. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
4. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
5. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)