|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George cares only about money.
(b) George is incompetent.
(c) George believes Art is guilty.
(d) George is about to retire.
2. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
(a) An abdominal stab wound.
(b) A hole in her stomach.
(c) A hole in her uterus.
(d) A head wound sustained in a fall.
3. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) Very coldly.
(c) In a friendly manner.
(d) In a threatening manner.
4. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) Right before lunchtime.
(b) Right before midnight.
(c) During the late afternoon.
(d) During the early hours of the morning.
5. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(b) Spending all her money and needing more.
(c) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(d) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
2. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
3. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
5. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)