|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) His daughter has run away from home.
(b) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(c) His son has quit medical school.
(d) Art Lee has been arrested.
2. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His stepmother.
(d) His girlfriend.
3. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(b) At the medical school dormitory.
(c) In the coffee shop.
(d) At the public library.
4. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
(a) Crying in the kitchen.
(b) Collapsed in the driver's seat.
(c) Hyperventilating in the backyard gazebo.
(d) Screaming in her room.
5. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
(a) The patient is dead upon arrival at the hospital.
(b) The patient dies under violent or unusual circumstances.
(c) The patient is related to a hospital staff member.
(d) The patient dies within a day of arriving at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
2. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
3. Alan Zenner explains to John that Karen had claimed she was pregnant and was scared about having an abortion, but he _________.
4. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
5. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)