|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He gives second opinions.
(b) He analyzes X-rays.
(c) He isolates viruses.
(d) He analyzes tissue samples.
2. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) A month ago.
(b) The previous Wednesday.
(c) The previous Saturday.
(d) A year ago.
3. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(b) In a friendly manner.
(c) Very coldly.
(d) In a threatening manner.
4. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(b) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
(c) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(d) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
5. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Being insulted by another doctor.
(b) Having his methods questioned.
(c) Treating the wrong patient.
(d) Losing a patient on the operating table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
2. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
3. When John goes to Smith College to investigate more about Karen, he speaks with Karen's roommate. What is her name?
4. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
5. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)