|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) In the coffee shop.
(b) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(c) At the public library.
(d) At the medical school dormitory.
2. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
3. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(b) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
(c) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(d) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
4. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(b) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(c) Karen Randall's chart.
(d) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
5. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(a) Beta blockers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
2. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
3. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
4. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
5. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)