|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
(a) It should be easy to prove Art's innocence.
(b) It is perfectly clear Karen had been murdered.
(c) Karen's pregnancy had been plagued with problems.
(d) The results will not show for certain if Karen was pregnant.
2. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her stepmother.
3. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
(a) Sleeping better at night.
(b) Avoiding Lee's supervisor.
(c) Covering up lab evidence.
(d) Referring patients to Lee.
4. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Spending all her money and needing more.
(b) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(c) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(d) Putting on a few extra pounds.
5. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To get the names of more friends.
(b) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
(c) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(d) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
2. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
3. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
4. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
5. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)