|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
(a) "That's not possible."
(b) "You're lying."
(c) "That's very interesting."
(d) "You're kidding."
2. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(b) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(c) Part of it has been removed.
(d) It has an unusual shape.
3. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
(a) Her pregnancy was already four months along.
(b) He thought it was a trap.
(c) He was afraid of her father.
(d) Her reasons for wanting one were frivolous.
4. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(d) Beta blockers.
5. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
2. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
4. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
5. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)