|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
(b) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
(c) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(d) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
2. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
3. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(a) Brain hemorrhage.
4. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He analyzes tissue samples.
(b) He isolates viruses.
(c) He gives second opinions.
(d) He analyzes X-rays.
5. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) Her drug supplier.
(b) The abortionist.
(c) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(d) Her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
2. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
3. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
4. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
5. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)