|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
(a) J.D. Randall, her father and one of the chief surgeons.
(b) Jennifer Randall, her sister and nurse.
(c) Peter Randall, her uncle and physician.
(d) Walter Randall, her brother and a medical intern.
2. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He needs a ride home.
(b) He wants to know if the police have come by.
(c) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
(d) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
3. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Spending all her money and needing more.
(b) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(c) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(d) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
4. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) Part of it has been removed.
(b) It has an unusual shape.
(c) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(d) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
5. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
(a) It is often the humane answer.
(b) Women's lives are complicated.
(c) The police are in on it.
(d) Everyone in the hospital knows what he is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
2. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
3. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
4. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
5. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)