|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George cares only about money.
(b) George is about to retire.
(c) George is incompetent.
(d) George believes Art is guilty.
2. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) Part of it has been removed.
(b) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(c) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(d) It has an unusual shape.
3. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
(b) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(c) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
(d) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
4. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Inability to speak.
(b) Severe bleeding.
(c) Inability to see clearly.
(d) Severe back pain.
5. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A better position at another facility.
(b) A pay increase.
(c) A weekend at his villa.
(d) A ham sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
2. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
3. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
4. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
5. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)