|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(b) Beta blockers.
2. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
3. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
(a) Was relieved that he refused to do an abortion.
(b) Had decided to have her baby.
(c) Had decided to give her child up for adoption.
(d) Was going to have an abortion in another country.
4. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's brother.
(b) Karen's grandfather.
(c) Karen's stepbrother.
(d) Karen's uncle.
5. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
(a) J.D. Randall, her father and one of the chief surgeons.
(b) Jennifer Randall, her sister and nurse.
(c) Walter Randall, her brother and a medical intern.
(d) Peter Randall, her uncle and physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
2. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
3. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
4. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
5. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)