|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
(a) Lewis Carr, clinical professor.
(b) Arthur Klein, forensics expert.
(c) Leland Weston, chief pathologist.
(d) Janice Altwater, head of staff.
2. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
(a) Find the next best obstetrician since he will not help her.
(b) Get an abortion from someone who charges two hundred dollars.
(c) Drop out of college and live like a hermit.
(d) Report him to his supervisor.
3. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
(a) Run a background check on Art.
(b) Test Karen's blood.
(c) Analyze Karen's DNA.
(d) Review Karen's case.
4. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(b) Brain hemorrhage.
5. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(c) Beta blockers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
2. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
4. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)