|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(b) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) Karen Randall's chart.
2. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A sudden drop in blood pressure.
(d) An allergic reaction.
3. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(a) "I was."
(b) "Are you joking?"
4. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He tells John to shut up.
(b) He calls John an insolent jerk.
(c) He says there is no point in speculating.
(d) He begins to cry quietly.
5. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) Her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
2. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
3. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
4. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
5. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)