|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
(a) That John keeps him updated about the murder case.
(b) That John and his wife join him for dinner.
(c) That afterwards, John takes him out for a beer.
(d) That afterwards, John reveals the person's identity.
2. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
3. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) The abortionist.
(b) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(c) Her drug supplier.
(d) Her boyfriend.
4. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
(a) Test Karen's blood.
(b) Run a background check on Art.
(c) Review Karen's case.
(d) Analyze Karen's DNA.
5. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
(b) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
(c) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(d) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
2. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
3. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
4. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
5. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)