|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) During the busiest part of the day.
(b) In the presence of his superviser.
(c) Early in the morning.
(d) Late at night.
2. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(b) "I was."
(d) "Are you joking?"
3. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) An allergic reaction.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A sudden drop in blood pressure.
4. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Is in the "Combat Zone."
(b) Had won five awards the previous year.
(c) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(d) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
(b) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(c) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
(d) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
2. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
3. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
4. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
5. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)