|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He tells John to shut up.
(b) He begins to cry quietly.
(c) He calls John an insolent jerk.
(d) He says there is no point in speculating.
2. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
(a) The police.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) The private investigator.
3. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He wants to know if the police have come by.
(b) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
(c) He needs a ride home.
(d) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
4. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Severe bleeding.
(b) Severe back pain.
(c) Inability to speak.
(d) Inability to see clearly.
5. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's brother.
(b) Karen's grandfather.
(c) Karen's uncle.
(d) Karen's stepbrother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
2. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
3. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
4. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
5. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)