|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(c) "I was."
(d) "Are you joking?"
2. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(b) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(c) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
(d) Because she had demanded it.
3. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
(b) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(c) Had won five awards the previous year.
(d) Is in the "Combat Zone."
4. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He wants to know if the police have come by.
(b) He needs a ride home.
(c) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
(d) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
5. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
(a) A hole in her uterus.
(b) A head wound sustained in a fall.
(c) A hole in her stomach.
(d) An abdominal stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
2. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
3. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
4. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
5. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)