|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) Her body had reacted to something.
(b) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(c) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(d) She had been a heavy smoker.
2. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
(a) Drop out of college and live like a hermit.
(b) Find the next best obstetrician since he will not help her.
(c) Get an abortion from someone who charges two hundred dollars.
(d) Report him to his supervisor.
3. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
(a) He thought it was a trap.
(b) Her reasons for wanting one were frivolous.
(c) He was afraid of her father.
(d) Her pregnancy was already four months along.
4. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
(a) A well-rehearsed Broadway play.
(b) A surrealistic ballet.
(c) A scene from an old B movie.
(d) A baseball game where the points matter.
5. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's grandfather.
(b) Karen's stepbrother.
(c) Karen's uncle.
(d) Karen's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
2. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
3. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
4. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)