|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
(a) No abortion took place.
(b) Karen did not attempt self-abortion.
(c) Karen died from a poorly-performed abortion.
(d) Karen had had many abortions.
2. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's grandfather.
(b) Karen's uncle.
(c) Karen's stepbrother.
(d) Karen's brother.
3. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Treating the wrong patient.
(b) Losing a patient on the operating table.
(c) Being insulted by another doctor.
(d) Having his methods questioned.
4. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
(a) He is told to come back later.
(b) He is refused admittance.
(c) He is almost arrested.
(d) He is greeted warmly.
5. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(b) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(c) Berry is a private investigator.
(d) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
2. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
3. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
4. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
5. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)