|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) The previous Saturday.
(b) The previous Wednesday.
(c) A month ago.
(d) A year ago.
2. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
(a) Deliver her baby.
(b) Protect her baby from her illness.
(c) Perform an abortion.
(d) Give her the best prenatal care possible.
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Thirty-five minutes.
(c) Seventy-two minutes.
(d) Three hours.
4. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
5. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Taking her to the movies.
(b) Taking her to the museum.
(c) Lending her his car.
(d) Lending her fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
2. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
3. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
4. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
5. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)