|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
2. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(a) "I was."
(d) "Are you joking?"
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
(b) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(c) Because she had demanded it.
(d) Without first consulting her medical charts.
4. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) Late at night.
(b) During the busiest part of the day.
(c) Early in the morning.
(d) In the presence of his superviser.
5. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George cares only about money.
(b) George is about to retire.
(c) George believes Art is guilty.
(d) George is incompetent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
2. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
3. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)