|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
2. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) In the presence of his superviser.
(b) Late at night.
(c) During the busiest part of the day.
(d) Early in the morning.
3. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Severe back pain.
(b) Severe bleeding.
(c) Inability to speak.
(d) Inability to see clearly.
4. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Because she had demanded it.
(b) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(c) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
(d) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
5. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
2. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
3. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
4. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
5. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)