|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(b) Beta blockers.
2. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
(a) Deliver her baby.
(b) Perform an abortion.
(c) Protect her baby from her illness.
(d) Give her the best prenatal care possible.
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(b) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
(c) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(d) Berry is a private investigator.
4. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
5. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
(a) The private investigator.
(b) Her father.
(c) The police.
(d) Her stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
2. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
3. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
4. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
5. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)