|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) In a threatening manner.
(c) Very coldly.
(d) In a friendly manner.
2. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not take the case.
(b) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
(c) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(d) He will not return their calls.
3. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(b) At the medical school dormitory.
(c) In the coffee shop.
(d) At the public library.
4. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
(a) Randall does not have enough experience for this procedure.
(b) His wife has been hospitalized.
(c) Randall is supposed to be at the police station.
(d) His daughter had died the previous evening.
5. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
(a) That afterwards, John reveals the person's identity.
(b) That John and his wife join him for dinner.
(c) That John keeps him updated about the murder case.
(d) That afterwards, John takes him out for a beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
2. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
3. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
4. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
5. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)