|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
(a) Has survived cervical cancer.
(b) Falls in love with a professor.
(c) Desperately wants a baby.
(d) Becomes pregnant by accident.
2. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Had won five awards the previous year.
(b) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
(c) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(d) Is in the "Combat Zone."
3. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
(a) Was going to have an abortion in another country.
(b) Had decided to give her child up for adoption.
(c) Had decided to have her baby.
(d) Was relieved that he refused to do an abortion.
4. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) Right before lunchtime.
(b) During the early hours of the morning.
(c) Right before midnight.
(d) During the late afternoon.
5. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
(a) Karen had had many abortions.
(b) Karen did not attempt self-abortion.
(c) Karen died from a poorly-performed abortion.
(d) No abortion took place.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
2. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
3. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
4. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
5. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)