|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(b) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(c) It has an unusual shape.
(d) Part of it has been removed.
2. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
3. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) The other doctors fear him.
(b) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
(c) He is married to the hospital's president.
(d) His mortality rate is very low.
4. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) His daughter has run away from home.
(b) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(c) His son has quit medical school.
(d) Art Lee has been arrested.
5. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
(a) A head wound sustained in a fall.
(b) A hole in her uterus.
(c) A hole in her stomach.
(d) An abdominal stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
2. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
3. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)