|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
(a) A woman John Berry used to date.
(b) The president of the local community college.
(c) A man who is prominent in the medical community.
(d) The richest couple in Boston.
2. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
(a) Referring patients to Lee.
(b) Avoiding Lee's supervisor.
(c) Sleeping better at night.
(d) Covering up lab evidence.
3. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
(a) It is often the humane answer.
(b) Everyone in the hospital knows what he is doing.
(c) The police are in on it.
(d) Women's lives are complicated.
4. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) His mortality rate is very low.
(b) He is married to the hospital's president.
(c) The other doctors fear him.
(d) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) The absence of nurses and technicians.
(b) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(c) Jack's lack of experience.
(d) Jack's lack of hygiene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
2. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
3. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
4. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
5. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)