|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) Her body had reacted to something.
(b) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(c) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(d) She had been a heavy smoker.
2. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
3. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
(b) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(c) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
(d) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
4. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
(a) Her father.
(b) The police.
(c) The private investigator.
(d) Her stepmother.
5. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
(a) He is told to come back later.
(b) He is greeted warmly.
(c) He is refused admittance.
(d) He is almost arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
2. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
3. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
4. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
5. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)