|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
(a) Protect her baby from her illness.
(b) Deliver her baby.
(c) Give her the best prenatal care possible.
(d) Perform an abortion.
2. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
(a) Karen's pregnancy had been plagued with problems.
(b) It should be easy to prove Art's innocence.
(c) The results will not show for certain if Karen was pregnant.
(d) It is perfectly clear Karen had been murdered.
3. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
(a) Drop out of college and live like a hermit.
(b) Report him to his supervisor.
(c) Find the next best obstetrician since he will not help her.
(d) Get an abortion from someone who charges two hundred dollars.
4. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
(a) Unusual skin type.
(b) Unusual growth spurt.
(c) Recent weight gain.
(d) Recent pregnancy.
5. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
(b) Berry is a private investigator.
(c) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(d) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
2. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
3. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
5. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)