|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Seventy-two minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Thirty-five minutes.
2. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
(b) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(c) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
(d) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
3. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(b) She had been a heavy smoker.
(c) Her body had reacted to something.
(d) An undetected tumor had been growing.
4. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
(d) Chicken Pox.
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) Jack's lack of hygiene.
(b) Jack's lack of experience.
(c) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(d) The absence of nurses and technicians.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
2. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
3. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
4. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
5. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)