|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
(b) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
(c) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
(d) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(b) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
(c) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
(d) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
3. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) Her drug supplier.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(d) The abortionist.
4. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
(a) That John and his wife join him for dinner.
(b) That afterwards, John reveals the person's identity.
(c) That John keeps him updated about the murder case.
(d) That afterwards, John takes him out for a beer.
5. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
2. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
3. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
4. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
5. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)