|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
(a) A stroke.
(b) An allergic reaction.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A sudden drop in blood pressure.
2. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
(a) Dr. Lee has never gone to medical school.
(b) Dr. Berry feels he is much less qualified than his friend.
(c) Dr. Berry's jealousy of Dr. Lee has been hidden well.
(d) Dr. Lee has been performing abortions.
3. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) During the busiest part of the day.
(c) Late at night.
(d) In the presence of his superviser.
4. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
5. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(b) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
(c) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(d) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
2. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
3. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
4. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
5. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)