|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
(a) Becomes pregnant by accident.
(b) Has survived cervical cancer.
(c) Falls in love with a professor.
(d) Desperately wants a baby.
2. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) Jack's lack of experience.
(b) The absence of nurses and technicians.
(c) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(d) Jack's lack of hygiene.
3. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Is in the "Combat Zone."
(b) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(c) Had won five awards the previous year.
(d) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
4. What type of work does Dr. John Berry typically perform in the pathology lab?
(a) He analyzes tissue samples.
(b) He analyzes X-rays.
(c) He isolates viruses.
(d) He gives second opinions.
5. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her stepmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
2. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
3. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)