|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) John's supervisor.
(b) Art's attorney.
(c) John's attorney.
(d) Art's mentor.
2. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
3. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
(a) Everyone in the hospital knows what he is doing.
(b) It is often the humane answer.
(c) Women's lives are complicated.
(d) The police are in on it.
4. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
(a) Perform an abortion.
(b) Protect her baby from her illness.
(c) Give her the best prenatal care possible.
(d) Deliver her baby.
5. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
(a) Her pregnancy was already four months along.
(b) He thought it was a trap.
(c) Her reasons for wanting one were frivolous.
(d) He was afraid of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
2. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
3. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
4. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)