|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(b) She had been a heavy smoker.
(c) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(d) Her body had reacted to something.
2. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
(a) Perform an abortion.
(b) Protect her baby from her illness.
(c) Give her the best prenatal care possible.
(d) Deliver her baby.
3. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
(a) Falls in love with a professor.
(b) Has survived cervical cancer.
(c) Desperately wants a baby.
(d) Becomes pregnant by accident.
4. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(b) Her drug supplier.
(c) The abortionist.
(d) Her boyfriend.
5. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
(a) A scene from an old B movie.
(b) A surrealistic ballet.
(c) A well-rehearsed Broadway play.
(d) A baseball game where the points matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
2. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
3. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
4. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
5. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)