|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
(a) A surrealistic ballet.
(b) A scene from an old B movie.
(c) A well-rehearsed Broadway play.
(d) A baseball game where the points matter.
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(b) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
(c) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
(d) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
3. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
(a) He thought it was a trap.
(b) Her pregnancy was already four months along.
(c) He was afraid of her father.
(d) Her reasons for wanting one were frivolous.
4. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
(a) Was going to have an abortion in another country.
(b) Had decided to have her baby.
(c) Had decided to give her child up for adoption.
(d) Was relieved that he refused to do an abortion.
5. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
(b) Had won five awards the previous year.
(c) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(d) Is in the "Combat Zone."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
2. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
3. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
4. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
5. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)