|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
(a) He is told to come back later.
(b) He is refused admittance.
(c) He is greeted warmly.
(d) He is almost arrested.
2. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(b) His daughter has run away from home.
(c) His son has quit medical school.
(d) Art Lee has been arrested.
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(b) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(c) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
(d) Berry is a private investigator.
4. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
(a) Karen had had many abortions.
(b) Karen died from a poorly-performed abortion.
(c) No abortion took place.
(d) Karen did not attempt self-abortion.
5. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
(a) Her pregnancy was already four months along.
(b) Her reasons for wanting one were frivolous.
(c) He thought it was a trap.
(d) He was afraid of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
2. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
3. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
4. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
5. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)