|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Treating the wrong patient.
(b) Having his methods questioned.
(c) Being insulted by another doctor.
(d) Losing a patient on the operating table.
2. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
(b) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(c) Is in the "Combat Zone."
(d) Had won five awards the previous year.
3. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
(a) The richest couple in Boston.
(b) The president of the local community college.
(c) A man who is prominent in the medical community.
(d) A woman John Berry used to date.
4. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
(a) A surrealistic ballet.
(b) A well-rehearsed Broadway play.
(c) A scene from an old B movie.
(d) A baseball game where the points matter.
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) John's supervisor.
(b) Art's attorney.
(c) Art's mentor.
(d) John's attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
2. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
3. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
4. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
5. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)