|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
(b) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(c) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(d) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) Art's attorney.
(b) Art's mentor.
(c) John's attorney.
(d) John's supervisor.
3. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Having his methods questioned.
(b) Treating the wrong patient.
(c) Being insulted by another doctor.
(d) Losing a patient on the operating table.
4. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(a) Beta blockers.
5. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
(a) The police.
(b) Her father.
(c) The private investigator.
(d) Her stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
2. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
3. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
4. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
5. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)