|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
(a) How to tell her four children.
(b) If she had been diagnosed correctly.
(c) How to explain this to his supervisor.
(d) If he will lose his license to practice medicine.
2. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
(a) A well-rehearsed Broadway play.
(b) A baseball game where the points matter.
(c) A surrealistic ballet.
(d) A scene from an old B movie.
3. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(b) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(c) Part of it has been removed.
(d) It has an unusual shape.
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) John's attorney.
(b) Art's attorney.
(c) Art's mentor.
(d) John's supervisor.
5. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
(c) Chicken Pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
2. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
3. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
4. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
5. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)