|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Postscript, Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
(a) Has lost his license to practice medicine.
(b) Is a drug addict.
(c) Performs abortions.
(d) Has had an affair with Art's wife.
2. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
(a) Her Hypothalamus.
(b) Her Epiglottis.
(c) Her Pineal gland.
(d) Her Thyroid.
3. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) In the coffee shop.
(b) At the medical school dormitory.
(c) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(d) At the public library.
4. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
5. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
(a) George is taking careful notes of the unfolding events.
(b) John is texting his wife about what the Randalls are doing.
(c) John has called the police over.
(d) George is taking pictures of their actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
2. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
3. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
4. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
5. When John defends Peter Randall, Dr. Sanderson believes that perhaps John is what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)