Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
(a) Hyperventilating in the backyard gazebo.
(b) Crying in the kitchen.
(c) Collapsed in the driver's seat.
(d) Screaming in her room.
2. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
(a) Walter Randall.
(b) Mrs. Randall, or Ev.
(c) Mr. Randall, of J.D.
(d) Peter Randall.
3. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
(a) Run a background check on Art.
(b) Analyze Karen's DNA.
(c) Review Karen's case.
(d) Test Karen's blood.
4. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(b) Beta blockers.
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
(a) George Morris.
(b) Peter Randall.
(c) Charlie Frank.
(d) Norton Hammond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
2. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
3. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
4. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
5. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)