|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's uncle.
(b) Karen's brother.
(c) Karen's grandfather.
(d) Karen's stepbrother.
2. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(b) Karen Randall's chart.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
3. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
4. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
(a) The patient dies within a day of arriving at the hospital.
(b) The patient is related to a hospital staff member.
(c) The patient dies under violent or unusual circumstances.
(d) The patient is dead upon arrival at the hospital.
5. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
2. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
3. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
4. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
5. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)