|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Drinks and appetizers.
(b) Talk of politics.
(c) Vegetarian food.
(d) Friendly conversation.
2. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
(a) The family needs to stop framing Art.
(b) It would be easy to trace the check and see who had cashed it.
(c) Art accepts no money whatsoever for doing an abortion.
(d) Art always charges twenty-five dollars only to cover lab costs.
3. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
(a) Is a drug addict.
(b) Performs abortions.
(c) Has had an affair with Art's wife.
(d) Has lost his license to practice medicine.
4. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
(a) Bring dinner to the Lee household.
(b) Go to the Lee house right away.
(c) Call Betty Lee and console her.
(d) Take coloring books to the Lee children.
5. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(b) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(c) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(d) Karen Randall's chart.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
2. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
3. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
4. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
5. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)