|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
(a) Neck pain.
(b) Hearing loss.
(c) Migraine headaches.
(d) Vision loss.
2. When John meets with Peter Randall and tells him that George has taken pictures, Peter wants to know what?
(a) If he is in hot water.
(b) If he can bribe George to get the pictures.
(c) If John is angry with him.
(d) If he should leave the country.
3. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
4. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A better position at another facility.
(b) A weekend at his villa.
(c) A ham sandwich.
(d) A pay increase.
5. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Michael Arthur.
(b) Norton Hammond.
(c) Angela Harding.
(d) Regina Arnold.
Short Answer Questions
1. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
2. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
3. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
4. As John recovers in the hospital, Roman Jones is brought in with what?
5. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)