|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
(a) Football player.
(c) Rock star.
(d) Country music legend.
2. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
(a) She thinks he is a relative.
(b) She thinks he is a lawyer.
(c) She is afraid of being arrested.
(d) She misses Karen terribly.
3. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
4. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Drinks and appetizers.
(b) Talk of politics.
(c) Vegetarian food.
(d) Friendly conversation.
5. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
(a) A woman John Berry used to date.
(b) The president of the local community college.
(c) A man who is prominent in the medical community.
(d) The richest couple in Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John is being wheeled into an emergency room, he is told what?
2. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
3. When John goes to Fritz Werner's office, Fritz says that Karen was what?
4. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
5. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)