|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
(a) A demonstration.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A candlelight vigil.
(d) A prayer service.
2. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
(a) Karen did not attempt self-abortion.
(b) No abortion took place.
(c) Karen had had many abortions.
(d) Karen died from a poorly-performed abortion.
3. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
4. Who is Fritz Werner?
(a) A psychiatrist who might be able to help John.
(b) One of Karen's old boyfriends.
(c) J.D. Randall's closest friend and ally.
(d) Judith's boss and mentor.
5. As John plans his strategy for Thursday, he gets a phone call from whom?
(a) Peter Randall.
(b) Angela Harding.
(c) J.D. Randall.
(d) Betty Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
2. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
3. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
4. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
5. As John talks with Angela, it becomes very clear that she is what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)