|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John recalls that Peter had called his niece Karen what?
(a) A sad girl suffering from multiple personality disorder.
(b) An hysterical young girl.
(c) An out-of-control train wreck.
(d) A conniving, manipulative woman.
2. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
(a) She was afraid Fritz would be accused.
(b) She wanted revenge against Art.
(c) She wanted revenge against Betty.
(d) She was afraid Peter would be accused.
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(b) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
(c) Berry is a private investigator.
(d) Berry is Lee's attorney.
4. When John checks with Memorial Hospital about Karen's autopsy results, he learns that the official findings are that she died of a reaction from penicillin and complications from what?
(a) Lung disease.
(b) Undetected heart issues.
(c) A three-month pregnancy.
(d) Hormonal imbalances.
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) Jack's lack of experience.
(b) Jack's lack of hygiene.
(c) The absence of nurses and technicians.
(d) The presence of a group of medical interns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
2. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
3. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
4. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
5. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)