|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
(a) He writes down the prescription number and takes a pill with him.
(b) He searches for other medications.
(c) He throws the bottle away to discard evidence.
(d) He notices that it is penicillin and is baffled.
2. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A spy.
(c) An IRS agent.
(d) A cop.
3. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
(a) She has advanced pneumonia.
(b) She has been attacked by a mugger.
(c) She has advanced cancer.
(d) She has tried to kill herself.
4. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
(a) Have to leave the country.
(b) Be killed.
(c) Have to testify against each other.
(d) Be implicated.
5. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
(a) Police officers.
(b) Peter's car.
(c) Karen's car.
(d) Members of the KKK.
Short Answer Questions
1. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
2. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
3. How does John locate Sam Archer?
4. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
5. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)