|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should watch his back.
(b) John should move to another city.
(c) John should be ashamed of himself.
(d) John should stay away from the situation.
2. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
(a) That he is planning to drop out of medical school.
(b) That he does not get along with J.D. Randall.
(c) That he did not perform an abortion on Karen.
(d) That he is planning to move out of Boston.
3. When John goes to Fritz Werner's office, Fritz says that Karen was what?
(a) Gentle and misunderstood.
(b) Mean and disturbed.
4. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
(b) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
(c) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
(d) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
5. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) Very coldly.
(b) In a threatening manner.
(d) In a friendly manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
2. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
3. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
4. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
5. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)