|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) She had been a heavy smoker.
(b) Her body had reacted to something.
(c) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(d) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
2. Who is George Morris?
(a) Chief resident of medicine.
(b) Top-notch attorney.
(c) Well-respected pediatrician.
(d) Chief police investigator.
3. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Frightened and apologetic.
(b) Angry and belligerent.
(c) Guarded and reserved.
(d) Giddy and bouyant.
4. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
5. When Signe, J.D. Randall's mistress, left the country, what happened to Karen?
(a) Her boyfriend left her.
(b) She was neglected by J.D.
(c) She was blamed for Signe's departure.
(d) Her behavior deteriorated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
2. John concludes that Karen had a problem with what?
3. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
4. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
5. When John goes to Fritz Werner's office, Fritz says that Karen was what?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)