|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) Jack's lack of hygiene.
(b) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(c) Jack's lack of experience.
(d) The absence of nurses and technicians.
2. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) A friend of Karen's.
(b) Karen's cousin.
(c) Karen's drug dealer.
(d) One of Karen's professors.
3. John recalls that Peter had called his niece Karen what?
(a) An out-of-control train wreck.
(b) A conniving, manipulative woman.
(c) A sad girl suffering from multiple personality disorder.
(d) An hysterical young girl.
4. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) It has an unusual shape.
(b) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(c) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(d) Part of it has been removed.
5. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) Art Lee has been arrested.
(b) His son has quit medical school.
(c) His daughter has run away from home.
(d) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
2. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
3. After talking with Dr. Sanderson, John learns that Peter Randall __________.
4. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
5. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)