|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
(a) John is texting his wife about what the Randalls are doing.
(b) John has called the police over.
(c) George is taking pictures of their actions.
(d) George is taking careful notes of the unfolding events.
2. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
(b) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(c) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
(d) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
3. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
(a) Analyze Karen's DNA.
(b) Review Karen's case.
(c) Run a background check on Art.
(d) Test Karen's blood.
4. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
(a) He tells John that the results are none of his business.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He explains that he is not allowed to discuss the results.
(d) He shows John all the postmortem examination slides.
5. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
(a) Recent weight gain.
(b) Recent pregnancy.
(c) Unusual growth spurt.
(d) Unusual skin type.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
2. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
3. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
4. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
5. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)