|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
(a) Karen's car.
(b) Peter's car.
(c) Members of the KKK.
(d) Police officers.
2. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
3. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(b) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(c) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
(d) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
4. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) Jack's lack of experience.
(b) Jack's lack of hygiene.
(c) The absence of nurses and technicians.
(d) The presence of a group of medical interns.
5. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(b) His daughter has run away from home.
(c) Art Lee has been arrested.
(d) His son has quit medical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
2. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
3. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
4. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
5. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)