|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) At the public library.
(b) In the coffee shop.
(c) At the medical school dormitory.
(d) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
2. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
(a) She wanted revenge against Art.
(b) She wanted revenge against Betty.
(c) She was afraid Fritz would be accused.
(d) She was afraid Peter would be accused.
3. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) Someone who can never be trusted.
(b) The hope of the future of medicine.
(c) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(d) A narcissistic drama king.
4. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George is about to retire.
(b) George cares only about money.
(c) George is incompetent.
(d) George believes Art is guilty.
5. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's brother.
(b) Karen's uncle.
(c) Karen's stepbrother.
(d) Karen's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. John recalls that Peter had called his niece Karen what?
2. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
5. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)