|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
(a) Karen had had a nervous breakdown.
(b) Karen had been a hypochondriac.
(c) Someone has tampered with the X-rays.
(d) The X-rays show no abnormalities.
2. When John defends Peter Randall, Dr. Sanderson believes that perhaps John is what?
(a) Under too much stress.
(b) Stupid and naive.
(c) Using cloudy judgment.
(d) High on drugs.
3. When John goes to Smith College to investigate more about Karen, he speaks with Karen's roommate. What is her name?
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) Art's attorney.
(b) John's supervisor.
(c) John's attorney.
(d) Art's mentor.
5. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(b) Spending all her money and needing more.
(c) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(d) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
Short Answer Questions
1. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
2. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
3. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
4. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
5. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)