|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) Her doctor.
2. Peter Randall explains to John that he had ordered head X-rays for Karen because she had been complaining of what?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(b) Hearing loss.
(c) Vision loss.
(d) Neck pain.
3. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) Part of it has been removed.
(b) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(c) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(d) It has an unusual shape.
4. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(b) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(c) Spending all her money and needing more.
(d) Putting on a few extra pounds.
5. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He tells John to shut up.
(b) He says there is no point in speculating.
(c) He calls John an insolent jerk.
(d) He begins to cry quietly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
2. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
3. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
4. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
5. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)