|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
(a) He is refused admittance.
(b) He is greeted warmly.
(c) He is told to come back later.
(d) He is almost arrested.
2. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Was a model student.
(b) Was about to drop out of college.
(c) Had multiple personalities.
(d) Had a bad reputation.
3. How does John locate Sam Archer?
(a) By asking Norton about him.
(b) Through the phone book.
(c) By checking his medical records.
(d) Through the Internet.
4. At the hospital, John tests Roman Jones' blood and determines what?
(a) That he was high on heroin.
(b) That he has a rare blood disease.
(c) That he was high on morphine.
(d) That he had been poisoned.
5. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A better position at another facility.
(b) A weekend at his villa.
(c) A ham sandwich.
(d) A pay increase.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
2. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
3. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
4. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
5. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)