|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
(a) Screaming in her room.
(b) Hyperventilating in the backyard gazebo.
(c) Crying in the kitchen.
(d) Collapsed in the driver's seat.
2. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(c) Beta blockers.
3. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) In a threatening manner.
(b) Very coldly.
(c) In a friendly manner.
4. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
(a) To board up windows and tend to the children's cuts.
(b) To protect the Lee family.
(c) To talk to more reporters.
(d) To prepare dinner and read to the children.
5. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
2. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
3. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
4. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
5. How does John locate Sam Archer?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)