|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to John when he tries to follow Roman Jones?
(a) He is knocked unconscious.
(b) He is kidnapped.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is shot.
2. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
(a) Art always charges twenty-five dollars only to cover lab costs.
(b) Art accepts no money whatsoever for doing an abortion.
(c) The family needs to stop framing Art.
(d) It would be easy to trace the check and see who had cashed it.
3. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
4. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
(a) George Wilson.
(b) Norton Hammond.
(c) Leland Weston.
(d) Art Lee.
5. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) Right before lunchtime.
(b) During the late afternoon.
(c) Right before midnight.
(d) During the early hours of the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
2. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
3. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
5. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)