|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) Karen's death.
(b) Art's arrest.
(c) John's investigation.
(d) J.D. Randall's actions.
2. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) His daughter has run away from home.
(b) His son has quit medical school.
(c) Art Lee has been arrested.
(d) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(b) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
(c) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(d) Berry is a private investigator.
4. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
(b) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(c) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
(d) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
5. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
(a) An apology.
(b) Police protection.
(c) A new house.
(d) Financial remuneration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
2. How does John locate Sam Archer?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
4. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
5. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)