|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(b) Berry is Lee's attorney.
(c) Berry is a private investigator.
(d) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
2. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Had won five awards the previous year.
(b) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
(c) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(d) Is in the "Combat Zone."
3. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
4. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
(a) She wanted revenge against Art.
(b) She was afraid Peter would be accused.
(c) She was afraid Fritz would be accused.
(d) She wanted revenge against Betty.
5. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
(a) A fire had destroyed a large supply of drugs.
(b) One of the pharmacists was recently fired.
(c) A large quantity of morphine was missing.
(d) A pharmacist was robbed at gunpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
2. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
3. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
4. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
5. Why did Peter refuse to perform another abortion on Karen?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)