|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John learns that Peter is having an affair with whom?
(a) Betty Lee.
(b) Angela Harding.
(c) Judith Berry.
(d) Ev Randall.
2. Peter suspected that Karen might have a problem with what?
(a) Multiple personalities.
(b) Her adrenal gland.
(c) Setting boundaries.
(d) Her pituitary gland.
3. How many abortions did Peter perform on Karen?
4. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(b) Because she had demanded it.
(c) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(d) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
5. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
(a) She had a rare liver disease.
(b) She was not pregnant.
(c) She had AIDS.
(d) She was an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
2. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
3. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
4. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
5. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)