|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Giddy and bouyant.
(b) Frightened and apologetic.
(c) Angry and belligerent.
(d) Guarded and reserved.
2. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
(a) Bring Art's family into the courtroom to win the jury's sympathy.
(b) Present sensitive information about the Randalls in court.
(c) Make jurors feel like idiots if they do not see that Art is innocent.
(d) Bring in dozens of witnesses who support and respect Art.
3. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
(a) How well-respected the Lees are in the community.
(b) How frightening their nextdoor neighbor is.
(c) How much the Lees love their children.
(d) How long it had taken for the police to arrive.
4. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
5. Why is Angela Harding admitted to the hospital?
(a) She has tried to kill herself.
(b) She has advanced cancer.
(c) She has been attacked by a mugger.
(d) She has advanced pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ev Randall name Art as the abortionist who messed up Karen's procedure?
2. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
3. The new attorney who has taken on Art's case is George __________.
4. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
5. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)