|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) An assortment of flowers.
(b) A dead cat.
(c) A smoldering cross.
(d) Signs with derogatory words.
2. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
(a) J.D. is mad at John for talking with Ev.
(b) Ev is mad at John for talking with J.D.
(c) Karen had secretly married and divorced.
(d) Karen had secretly left the country for three months.
3. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Hiding from his boss.
(d) Eating pizza.
4. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
(a) Peter Randall.
(b) Mrs. Randall, or Ev.
(c) Walter Randall.
(d) Mr. Randall, of J.D.
5. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Michael Arthur.
(b) Angela Harding.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) Regina Arnold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
2. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
3. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
4. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
5. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)