|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
2. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
(a) Nobody took Karen seriously anymore.
(b) Karen had attempted suicide at least five times.
(c) Peter Randall had performed at least two abortions on Karen.
(d) Peter Randall thought his niece was possessed.
3. What does the doctor performing the autopsy on Karen conclude about a possible abortion?
(a) Karen had had many abortions.
(b) Karen did not attempt self-abortion.
(c) No abortion took place.
(d) Karen died from a poorly-performed abortion.
4. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
(a) Be implicated.
(b) Have to testify against each other.
(c) Be killed.
(d) Have to leave the country.
5. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George is about to retire.
(b) George is incompetent.
(c) George believes Art is guilty.
(d) George cares only about money.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
2. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
3. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
4. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
5. What does Angela Harding confess to John Berry?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)