|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
2. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Regina Arnold.
(b) Norton Hammond.
(c) Michael Arthur.
(d) Angela Harding.
3. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
(b) A placebo.
(c) Pain relief medication.
(d) Blood pressure medicine.
4. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Karen Randall's chart.
(b) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
5. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
(a) Get into a fist fight.
(b) Hide Peter's car in a densely forested area.
(c) Pour gas in Peter's car and push it over a cliff.
(d) Take part in a drug deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
2. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
3. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
4. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)