|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
(b) He needs a ride home.
(c) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
(d) He wants to know if the police have come by.
2. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
(a) To threaten him.
(b) To punish him.
(c) To give him a piece of their mind.
(d) To call off the dogs.
3. Why does Fritz think that Karen kept getting pregnant?
(a) To spite her father.
(b) To punish herself.
(c) She wanted to die.
(d) She did not know about birth control.
4. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George is about to retire.
(b) George cares only about money.
(c) George believes Art is guilty.
(d) George is incompetent.
5. Who is Fritz Werner?
(a) One of Karen's old boyfriends.
(b) A psychiatrist who might be able to help John.
(c) J.D. Randall's closest friend and ally.
(d) Judith's boss and mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to John when he tries to follow Roman Jones?
2. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
3. Who is George Morris?
4. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
5. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)