|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
(a) Is in the "Neutral Zone."
(b) Had lost three doctors the previous year.
(c) Had won five awards the previous year.
(d) Is in the "Combat Zone."
2. Who is Alan Zenner?
(a) A friend of Karen's.
(b) Karen's drug dealer.
(c) Karen's cousin.
(d) One of Karen's professors.
3. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Vegetarian food.
(b) Talk of politics.
(c) Drinks and appetizers.
(d) Friendly conversation.
4. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
5. Why does Karen's roommate agree to answer John's questions?
(a) She thinks he is a lawyer.
(b) She thinks he is a relative.
(c) She is afraid of being arrested.
(d) She misses Karen terribly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John talks to Roman Jones, he is accused of being what?
2. When John goes to Mallory Lab to talk to Dr. Weston about Karen's autopsy results, what does Weston do?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
4. John learns that Peter is having an affair with whom?
5. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)