|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
2. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) A narcissistic drama king.
(b) The hope of the future of medicine.
(c) Someone who can never be trusted.
(d) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
3. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
(a) "That's very interesting."
(b) "You're kidding."
(c) "That's not possible."
(d) "You're lying."
4. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
(a) He bribes her with compliments.
(b) He bribes her with chocolate.
(c) He claims to be Karen's doctor.
(d) He claims to be Karen's uncle.
5. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
(a) His stepmother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
2. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
4. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
5. John Berry and Dr. Sanderson are well aware that as a result of Art's case, both of them could what?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)