|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After John thinks about shifting the blame for Karen's death to Peter and away from Art, what does he do?
(a) Questions his motives.
(b) Finds the idea repulsive.
(c) Laughs at his stupidity.
(d) Gets himself drunk.
2. When John meets with Dr. Peter Randall in his lab, what does he learn?
(a) J.D. is mad at John for talking with Ev.
(b) Ev is mad at John for talking with J.D.
(c) Karen had secretly married and divorced.
(d) Karen had secretly left the country for three months.
3. John realizes that Angela is whose niece?
(a) Leland Weston.
(b) Norton Hammond.
(c) Art Lee.
(d) George Wilson.
4. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
(b) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(c) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
(d) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
5. What does Fritz reveal to John about Ev Randall?
(a) She and Fritz had an affair.
(b) She had had an abortion through Art.
(c) Fritz was once married to her.
(d) She hates Art with all her might.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
2. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
3. What does John learn from Murphy about the results of blood tests done on Karen?
4. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
5. Who is George Morris?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)