|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(b) Spending all her money and needing more.
(c) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(d) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
2. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
3. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
(a) Consults with his best friend, John Berry.
(b) Has a lengthy conversation with his spiritual adviser.
(c) Spends a sleepless night debating what to do.
(d) Clears his schedule to make room for her.
4. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Having his methods questioned.
(b) Losing a patient on the operating table.
(c) Being insulted by another doctor.
(d) Treating the wrong patient.
5. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
2. What example does John give of a disease that is often seen at Boston City Hospital but is practically nonexistent elsewhere?
3. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
5. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)