|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
2. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
(a) Run a background check on Art.
(b) Test Karen's blood.
(c) Review Karen's case.
(d) Analyze Karen's DNA.
3. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
(b) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
(c) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
(d) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
4. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) In a threatening manner.
(b) Very coldly.
(c) In a friendly manner.
5. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) The previous Saturday.
(b) The previous Wednesday.
(c) A month ago.
(d) A year ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
2. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
4. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
5. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)