|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) Art's attorney.
(b) John's supervisor.
(c) Art's mentor.
(d) John's attorney.
2. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Being insulted by another doctor.
(b) Having his methods questioned.
(c) Treating the wrong patient.
(d) Losing a patient on the operating table.
3. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
(a) Berry wants Lee imprisoned.
(b) Berry is a private investigator.
(c) Berry is Lee's supervisor.
(d) Berry is Lee's attorney.
4. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
(a) J.D. Randall, her father and one of the chief surgeons.
(b) Peter Randall, her uncle and physician.
(c) Walter Randall, her brother and a medical intern.
(d) Jennifer Randall, her sister and nurse.
5. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
(a) Spends a sleepless night debating what to do.
(b) Clears his schedule to make room for her.
(c) Consults with his best friend, John Berry.
(d) Has a lengthy conversation with his spiritual adviser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
2. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
3. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
4. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
5. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)