|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) It has an unusual shape.
(b) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(c) Part of it has been removed.
(d) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
2. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
(a) That Art used to be a well-respected doctor.
(b) That Art had nothing to do with Karen.
(c) That Karen's autopsy is about to take place.
(d) That Karen's mother is threatening to sue the hospital.
3. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Losing a patient on the operating table.
(b) Being insulted by another doctor.
(c) Treating the wrong patient.
(d) Having his methods questioned.
4. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George cares only about money.
(b) George believes Art is guilty.
(c) George is incompetent.
(d) George is about to retire.
5. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
(a) His stepmother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
2. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
3. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
4. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
5. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)