|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) In the presence of his superviser.
(d) During the busiest part of the day.
2. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
(a) That he did not perform an abortion on Karen.
(b) That he is planning to drop out of medical school.
(c) That he does not get along with J.D. Randall.
(d) That he is planning to move out of Boston.
3. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) A month ago.
(b) The previous Saturday.
(c) A year ago.
(d) The previous Wednesday.
4. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
(a) Leland Weston, chief pathologist.
(b) Arthur Klein, forensics expert.
(c) Lewis Carr, clinical professor.
(d) Janice Altwater, head of staff.
5. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
2. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
3. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
4. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
5. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)