|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
(a) A man who is prominent in the medical community.
(b) The richest couple in Boston.
(c) A woman John Berry used to date.
(d) The president of the local community college.
2. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
3. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
(a) That he is planning to move out of Boston.
(b) That he does not get along with J.D. Randall.
(c) That he did not perform an abortion on Karen.
(d) That he is planning to drop out of medical school.
4. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He tells John to shut up.
(b) He says there is no point in speculating.
(c) He begins to cry quietly.
(d) He calls John an insolent jerk.
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) The absence of nurses and technicians.
(b) Jack's lack of hygiene.
(c) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(d) Jack's lack of experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
2. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
3. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
4. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
5. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)