|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) Right before midnight.
(b) Right before lunchtime.
(c) During the early hours of the morning.
(d) During the late afternoon.
2. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(d) Beta blockers.
3. When John goes looking for Karen's chart, he learns that it is in the possession of whom?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) The private investigator.
(d) The police.
4. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
(a) An abdominal stab wound.
(b) A hole in her stomach.
(c) A head wound sustained in a fall.
(d) A hole in her uterus.
5. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) Very coldly.
(b) In a friendly manner.
(d) In a threatening manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
2. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
3. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
4. What happens when John Berry arrives at the police station and requests to see Dr. Lee?
5. John offers several scenarios under which an autopsy would be performed. Which of the following is NOT one of the reasons he presents?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)