|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) During the busiest part of the day.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) Late at night.
(d) In the presence of his superviser.
2. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's uncle.
(b) Karen's grandfather.
(c) Karen's stepbrother.
(d) Karen's brother.
3. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) Her drug supplier.
(b) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) The abortionist.
4. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
5. As John watches the autopsy conducted on Karen Randall, he discovers that her cause of death was systemic anaphylaxis, which is what?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A stroke.
(c) An allergic reaction.
(d) A sudden drop in blood pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
2. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
3. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
4. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
5. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)