|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
(a) He tells Roger that he should move to another city.
(b) He wants to hug Roger and tell him it will be alright.
(c) He feels like laughing out loud, but holds back.
(d) He wants to tell Roger to get used to making mistakes.
2. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) The absence of nurses and technicians.
(b) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(c) Jack's lack of hygiene.
(d) Jack's lack of experience.
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Seventy-two minutes.
(d) Thirty-five minutes.
4. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) Part of it has been removed.
(b) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(c) It has an unusual shape.
(d) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
5. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) The previous Wednesday.
(b) A year ago.
(c) The previous Saturday.
(d) A month ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
2. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
3. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
4. In John's commentary on Boston City Hospital, he explains that the facility __________.
5. Art Lee is arrested for the murder of Karen Randall, the daughter of __________.
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)