|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
(a) Unusual growth spurt.
(b) Recent pregnancy.
(c) Unusual skin type.
(d) Recent weight gain.
2. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
(a) Randall does not have enough experience for this procedure.
(b) His wife has been hospitalized.
(c) His daughter had died the previous evening.
(d) Randall is supposed to be at the police station.
3. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A better position at another facility.
(b) A pay increase.
(c) A ham sandwich.
(d) A weekend at his villa.
4. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(b) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
(c) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(d) Because she had demanded it.
5. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) Her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
2. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
3. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
4. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
5. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)