|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, Chapters 9 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
(b) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(c) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
(d) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
2. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
(a) Lewis Carr, clinical professor.
(b) Janice Altwater, head of staff.
(c) Arthur Klein, forensics expert.
(d) Leland Weston, chief pathologist.
3. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) His son has quit medical school.
(b) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(c) Art Lee has been arrested.
(d) His daughter has run away from home.
4. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
(a) He tells Roger that he should move to another city.
(b) He wants to hug Roger and tell him it will be alright.
(c) He wants to tell Roger to get used to making mistakes.
(d) He feels like laughing out loud, but holds back.
5. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
(a) Jennifer Randall, her sister and nurse.
(b) Walter Randall, her brother and a medical intern.
(c) J.D. Randall, her father and one of the chief surgeons.
(d) Peter Randall, her uncle and physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
2. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
3. Arthur Lee agrees to Suzanne Blake's request after he does what?
4. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
5. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)