Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, Chapters 1 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John locate Sam Archer?
(a) Through the Internet.
(b) By checking his medical records.
(c) Through the phone book.
(d) By asking Norton about him.
2. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
3. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
(a) He wants to hug Roger and tell him it will be alright.
(b) He feels like laughing out loud, but holds back.
(c) He wants to tell Roger to get used to making mistakes.
(d) He tells Roger that he should move to another city.
4. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Giddy and bouyant.
(b) Frightened and apologetic.
(c) Angry and belligerent.
(d) Guarded and reserved.
5. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
(a) Frame Peter.
(b) Blackmail J.D.
(c) Free Art.
(d) Show she was crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
2. When talking with John, what information does Fritz confirm?
3. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
4. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
5. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)