|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
(d) Chicken Pox.
2. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) Most sound smarter.
(b) Most do not act drunk.
(c) They get sleepy.
(d) They reveal confidential information about patients.
3. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's uncle.
(b) Karen's stepbrother.
(c) Karen's grandfather.
(d) Karen's brother.
4. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Treating the wrong patient.
(b) Having his methods questioned.
(c) Being insulted by another doctor.
(d) Losing a patient on the operating table.
5. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(b) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
(c) To get the names of more friends.
(d) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
2. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
3. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
4. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)