|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Seventy-two minutes.
(b) Thirty-five minutes.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Three hours.
2. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
(b) Because she had demanded it.
(c) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(d) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
3. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
4. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Inability to speak.
(b) Severe back pain.
(c) Severe bleeding.
(d) Inability to see clearly.
5. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) The abortionist.
(b) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her drug supplier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
2. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
3. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
4. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)