|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
(a) That afterwards, John reveals the person's identity.
(b) That John and his wife join him for dinner.
(c) That John keeps him updated about the murder case.
(d) That afterwards, John takes him out for a beer.
2. When Arthur Lee refuses Suzanne Blake's request, she says that she will do what?
(a) Get an abortion from someone who charges two hundred dollars.
(b) Report him to his supervisor.
(c) Find the next best obstetrician since he will not help her.
(d) Drop out of college and live like a hermit.
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
(a) How to tell her four children.
(b) If she had been diagnosed correctly.
(c) If he will lose his license to practice medicine.
(d) How to explain this to his supervisor.
4. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
(a) He searches for other medications.
(b) He writes down the prescription number and takes a pill with him.
(c) He throws the bottle away to discard evidence.
(d) He notices that it is penicillin and is baffled.
5. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a dinner party.
(b) For a baby shower.
(c) For a birthday celebration.
(d) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Smith College, how does John get past the receptionist in the dorm rooms?
2. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
3. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
5. Who is Fritz Werner?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)