|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
(a) Randall does not have enough experience for this procedure.
(b) His wife has been hospitalized.
(c) Randall is supposed to be at the police station.
(d) His daughter had died the previous evening.
2. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Hiding from his boss.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
(d) Eating pizza.
3. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To get the names of more friends.
(b) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(c) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
(d) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
4. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
5. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(b) Karen Randall's chart.
(c) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(d) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
2. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
3. After coming to the conclusion that Art Lee uses discernment and compassion in deciding whether or not to perform an abortion, John Berry begins doing what?
4. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
5. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)