|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a dinner party.
(b) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
(c) For a baby shower.
(d) For a birthday celebration.
2. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
(a) Norton Hammond.
(b) Peter Randall.
(c) Charlie Frank.
(d) George Morris.
3. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
4. Lewis Carr tells John that according to her stepmother, Karen had named Art Lee as __________.
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) The one who talked her out of an abortion.
(c) Her drug supplier.
(d) The abortionist.
5. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) His daughter has run away from home.
(b) Art Lee has been arrested.
(c) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(d) His son has quit medical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
2. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
3. The person conducting Karen's autopsy determines that the source of her bleeding was what?
4. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
5. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)