|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
2. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
(a) It should be easy to prove Art's innocence.
(b) Karen's pregnancy had been plagued with problems.
(c) The results will not show for certain if Karen was pregnant.
(d) It is perfectly clear Karen had been murdered.
3. When John Berry tells Arthur Lee that continuing to perform abortions is insane, Lee defends himself by saying what?
(a) Women's lives are complicated.
(b) It is often the humane answer.
(c) The police are in on it.
(d) Everyone in the hospital knows what he is doing.
4. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
(b) To get the names of more friends.
(c) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
(d) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
5. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
(a) He throws the bottle away to discard evidence.
(b) He searches for other medications.
(c) He writes down the prescription number and takes a pill with him.
(d) He notices that it is penicillin and is baffled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
2. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
3. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
4. What does John want Jim Murphy to do?
5. Who is Alan Zenner?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)