|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) Part of it has been removed.
(b) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(c) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(d) It has an unusual shape.
2. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He wants to know if the police have come by.
(b) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
(c) He needs a ride home.
(d) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
3. When John contacts the pharmacy to learn more about Karen's prescription, he learns that she was taking what?
(a) Blood pressure medicine.
(b) A placebo.
(d) Pain relief medication.
4. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) His son has quit medical school.
(b) Art Lee has been arrested.
(c) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
(d) His daughter has run away from home.
5. According to Carr, who called the police after Karen's death?
(a) Her stepmother.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
2. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
3. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
4. Even though Lewis Carr, clinical professor of medicine at Boston Memorial, declines to talk with John by phone, he does explain what?
5. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)