|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) In a friendly manner.
(b) In a threatening manner.
(d) Very coldly.
2. Who has been switching tissue samples in the lab in order to help Art Lee?
3. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
4. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Karen Randall's chart.
(b) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(c) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(d) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
5. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) Most do not act drunk.
(b) They get sleepy.
(c) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(d) Most sound smarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
2. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
3. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
4. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
5. John learns that Karen had been rushed to the hospital after she was found __________.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)