|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
2. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(b) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
(c) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
(d) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
3. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
(b) His mortality rate is very low.
(c) He is married to the hospital's president.
(d) The other doctors fear him.
4. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
(a) Start an investigation into Karen's death.
(b) Set up a meeting with Karen's mother.
(c) Meet with Betty to get some answers.
(d) Check on Betty and keep her calm.
5. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A ham sandwich.
(b) A better position at another facility.
(c) A pay increase.
(d) A weekend at his villa.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
2. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
3. As John stops to watch an open-heart surgical operation, he compares it to what?
4. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
5. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)