|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John talks to a radiologist named Hughes about Karen's head X-rays, what does he learn?
(a) Karen had had a nervous breakdown.
(b) Karen had been a hypochondriac.
(c) Someone has tampered with the X-rays.
(d) The X-rays show no abnormalities.
2. In talking to Karen's roommate, John learns that Karen had claimed what?
(a) She had had abortions before entering college.
(b) She had come from a poor family.
(c) She had believed someone wanted her dead.
(d) She had never slept with anyone.
3. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
4. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not return their calls.
(b) He will not take the case.
(c) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(d) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
(a) Leland Weston, chief pathologist.
(b) Lewis Carr, clinical professor.
(c) Arthur Klein, forensics expert.
(d) Janice Altwater, head of staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
2. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
3. Why is John surprised when he learns that J.D. Randall is in the operating room performing open-heart surgery?
4. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
5. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)