|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Karen Randall's chart.
(b) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
2. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Was about to drop out of college.
(b) Had multiple personalities.
(c) Had a bad reputation.
(d) Was a model student.
3. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a birthday celebration.
(b) For a dinner party.
(c) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
(d) For a baby shower.
4. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) During the busiest part of the day.
(c) In the presence of his superviser.
(d) Late at night.
5. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
(a) A biochemist conducting research on steroids in pregnant women.
(b) A detective specializing in hospital murder cases.
(c) A lung specialist conducting research on lung capacity in pregnant women.
(d) A pathologist specializing in murder cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
2. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
3. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
4. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
5. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)