|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(a) Brain hemorrhage.
2. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He says there is no point in speculating.
(b) He tells John to shut up.
(c) He begins to cry quietly.
(d) He calls John an insolent jerk.
3. Suzanne Blake is a college student who __________.
(a) Has survived cervical cancer.
(b) Becomes pregnant by accident.
(c) Falls in love with a professor.
(d) Desperately wants a baby.
4. Who is Fritz Werner?
(a) One of Karen's old boyfriends.
(b) J.D. Randall's closest friend and ally.
(c) A psychiatrist who might be able to help John.
(d) Judith's boss and mentor.
5. Art Lee tells John Berry that when Karen Randall left his office, he was under the impression that she __________.
(a) Had decided to give her child up for adoption.
(b) Was going to have an abortion in another country.
(c) Had decided to have her baby.
(d) Was relieved that he refused to do an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
2. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
3. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
4. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
5. The police sergeant allows John Berry in to see Dr. Lee after he mistakenly thinks what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)