|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(b) "I was."
(c) "Are you joking?"
2. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) The other doctors fear him.
(b) His mortality rate is very low.
(c) He is married to the hospital's president.
(d) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
3. Who is George Morris?
(a) Chief resident of medicine.
(b) Top-notch attorney.
(c) Chief police investigator.
(d) Well-respected pediatrician.
4. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
(b) To get the names of more friends.
(c) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(d) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
5. Typically, when is John Berry's busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) During the early hours of the morning.
(b) During the late afternoon.
(c) Right before midnight.
(d) Right before lunchtime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
2. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
3. Alan Zenner explains to John that Karen had claimed she was pregnant and was scared about having an abortion, but he _________.
4. Suzanne Blake seeks Arthur Lee because she wants him to do what?
5. Art Lee explains to John Berry that he had refused to perform an abortion on Karen Randall because __________.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)