|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
2. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) They get sleepy.
(b) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(c) Most sound smarter.
(d) Most do not act drunk.
3. When John goes to Smith College to investigate more about Karen, he speaks with Karen's roommate. What is her name?
4. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
(a) Art Lee has been arrested.
(b) His daughter has run away from home.
(c) His son has quit medical school.
(d) Frank Conway has punched the anesthesiologist.
5. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) Art's attorney.
(b) John's attorney.
(c) Art's mentor.
(d) John's supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
2. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
3. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
4. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
5. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)