|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
2. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(b) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
(c) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
(d) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
3. When John meets with Lewis Carr and talks to him in person, he learns that after being taken to the emergency by her mother, Karen had been given what?
(d) Beta blockers.
4. Alan Zenner tells John that Karen __________.
(a) Had a bad reputation.
(b) Had multiple personalities.
(c) Was about to drop out of college.
(d) Was a model student.
5. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
(b) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(c) Part of it has been removed.
(d) It has an unusual shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
2. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
3. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
4. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
5. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)