|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should stay away from the situation.
(b) John should move to another city.
(c) John should be ashamed of himself.
(d) John should watch his back.
2. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(a) Brain hemorrhage.
3. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
(a) In a threatening manner.
(b) In a friendly manner.
(d) Very coldly.
4. During Suzanne Blake's first trimester of pregnancy, what does she contract?
(b) Chicken Pox.
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, who arrives and performs the procedure instead?
(a) Arthur Klein, forensics expert.
(b) Lewis Carr, clinical professor.
(c) Leland Weston, chief pathologist.
(d) Janice Altwater, head of staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
2. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
3. After John Berry gets an unexpected call in the pathology lab, what does he learn?
4. When John goes to the Randall's house after talking with the radiologist and checking with the pharmacy, whom does he see?
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)