|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As John talks with people who had known Karen, what name starts to pop up?
2. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls George Bradford and leaves a message. Who is Bradford?
(a) John's attorney.
(b) Art's attorney.
(c) John's supervisor.
(d) Art's mentor.
3. Who calls Dr. John Berry during his busiest time in the pathology lab?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His daughter.
4. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(b) They get sleepy.
(c) Most sound smarter.
(d) Most do not act drunk.
5. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Art in jail, John calls his wife, Judith, and asks her to do what?
2. After Karen's autopsy, John pays a visit to Jim Murphy. Who is Jim?
3. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
4. When John finds a regular bottle of prescription medicine in Karen's room, what does he do?
5. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)