|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George is incompetent.
(b) George believes Art is guilty.
(c) George is about to retire.
(d) George cares only about money.
2. When John Berry gains access to Art Lee in jail, how much time is he given for their meeting?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
3. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
(b) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(c) Her body had reacted to something.
(d) She had been a heavy smoker.
4. As the doctor finishes up the autopsy on Karen, what does John note?
(a) It should be easy to prove Art's innocence.
(b) Karen's pregnancy had been plagued with problems.
(c) The results will not show for certain if Karen was pregnant.
(d) It is perfectly clear Karen had been murdered.
5. As Jack Hendricks prepares to do an autopsy on Karen Randall, John is somewhat taken aback by what?
(a) Jack's lack of hygiene.
(b) The presence of a group of medical interns.
(c) The absence of nurses and technicians.
(d) Jack's lack of experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim Murphy agrees to John's request on what condition?
2. During Karen Randall's autopsy, the stretchmarks noted on her body indicate what?
3. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
4. When John shares with Peter Randall that he feels Karen's autopsy shows she was not pregnant, what does Peter say?
5. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)