Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday, Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He calls John an insolent jerk.
(b) He tells John to shut up.
(c) He says there is no point in speculating.
(d) He begins to cry quietly.
2. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
3. As the person conducting Karen's autopsy examines her lungs, what becomes evident?
(a) Her body had reacted to something.
(b) She had been a heavy smoker.
(c) An undetected tumor had been growing.
(d) She had had a bout with pneumonia.
4. What does the person conducting the autopsy on Karen notice about her uterus?
(a) It has an unusual shape.
(b) Part of it has been removed.
(c) It shows signs of multiple pregnancies.
(d) It is not as large as it should be if she had been pregnant.
5. Why does John want to talk with Alan Zenner?
(a) To learn more about Karen's lifestyle.
(b) To get the names of more friends.
(c) To find out if he's the father of the baby.
(d) To scare him into saying who the abortionist is.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Dr. John Berry recalls past conversations with his friend, Dr. Arthur Lee, what becomes clear?
2. What does John say in response to the Randall family's belief that Karen had paid Art Lee three hundred dollars for an abortion?
3. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
4. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
5. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)