|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's brother.
(b) Karen's grandfather.
(c) Karen's uncle.
(d) Karen's stepbrother.
2. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(b) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(c) Karen Randall's chart.
(d) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
3. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) The hope of the future of medicine.
(b) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(c) A narcissistic drama king.
(d) Someone who can never be trusted.
4. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(a) "I was."
(b) "Are you joking?"
5. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
(a) George is taking pictures of their actions.
(b) George is taking careful notes of the unfolding events.
(c) John is texting his wife about what the Randalls are doing.
(d) John has called the police over.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
2. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
3. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
4. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)