|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George is incompetent.
(b) George cares only about money.
(c) George believes Art is guilty.
(d) George is about to retire.
2. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(b) Spending all her money and needing more.
(c) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(d) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
3. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Angry and belligerent.
(b) Guarded and reserved.
(c) Giddy and bouyant.
(d) Frightened and apologetic.
4. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
5. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Eating pizza.
(d) Hiding from his boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. George Wilson suggests that one alternative in order to free Art is to take sensitive information to the Randall family and try to do what?
2. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
3. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
4. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
5. Who is George Morris?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)