|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A pay increase.
(b) A weekend at his villa.
(c) A better position at another facility.
(d) A ham sandwich.
2. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
3. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Hiding from his boss.
(c) Eating pizza.
(d) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
4. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(b) Most do not act drunk.
(c) Most sound smarter.
(d) They get sleepy.
5. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
(a) A fire had destroyed a large supply of drugs.
(b) One of the pharmacists was recently fired.
(c) A large quantity of morphine was missing.
(d) A pharmacist was robbed at gunpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
2. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
3. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
4. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
5. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)