|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) A smoldering cross.
(b) A dead cat.
(c) An assortment of flowers.
(d) Signs with derogatory words.
2. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
(a) Lending her his car.
(b) Taking her to the museum.
(c) Lending her fifty dollars.
(d) Taking her to the movies.
3. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Hiding from his boss.
(d) Eating pizza.
4. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
(a) To prepare dinner and read to the children.
(b) To board up windows and tend to the children's cuts.
(c) To protect the Lee family.
(d) To talk to more reporters.
5. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
(a) Take coloring books to the Lee children.
(b) Bring dinner to the Lee household.
(c) Go to the Lee house right away.
(d) Call Betty Lee and console her.
Short Answer Questions
1. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
2. Who is Fritz Werner?
3. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
4. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
5. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)