|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Severe bleeding.
(b) Severe back pain.
(c) Inability to see clearly.
(d) Inability to speak.
2. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
(a) That he is planning to drop out of medical school.
(b) That he did not perform an abortion on Karen.
(c) That he does not get along with J.D. Randall.
(d) That he is planning to move out of Boston.
3. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
(a) This person could convince the court he or she is innocent.
(b) Jurors could still ignore the evidence and accuse Art.
(c) It is very possible that Art is the real abortionist.
(d) This person will be difficult to find in time for the trial.
4. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) The previous Wednesday.
(b) A year ago.
(c) The previous Saturday.
(d) A month ago.
5. Who is Fritz Werner?
(a) J.D. Randall's closest friend and ally.
(b) Judith's boss and mentor.
(c) A psychiatrist who might be able to help John.
(d) One of Karen's old boyfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
2. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
3. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
4. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
5. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)