|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Drinks and appetizers.
(b) Friendly conversation.
(c) Vegetarian food.
(d) Talk of politics.
2. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George cares only about money.
(b) George is incompetent.
(c) George is about to retire.
(d) George believes Art is guilty.
3. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should stay away from the situation.
(b) John should be ashamed of himself.
(c) John should watch his back.
(d) John should move to another city.
4. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) At the public library.
(b) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(c) In the coffee shop.
(d) At the medical school dormitory.
5. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) Most sound smarter.
(b) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(c) Most do not act drunk.
(d) They get sleepy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
2. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
3. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
4. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
5. How does John Berry react to Roger Whiting's self-pity?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)