|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should be ashamed of himself.
(b) John should stay away from the situation.
(c) John should watch his back.
(d) John should move to another city.
2. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
(b) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(c) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
(d) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
3. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
(a) The previous Saturday.
(b) The previous Wednesday.
(c) A month ago.
(d) A year ago.
4. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) Someone who can never be trusted.
(b) A narcissistic drama king.
(c) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(d) The hope of the future of medicine.
5. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(b) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(c) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
(d) Because she had demanded it.
Short Answer Questions
1. George Wilson suggests that one alternative in order to free Art is to take sensitive information to the Randall family and try to do what?
2. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
3. How does John locate Sam Archer?
4. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
5. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)