|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
(a) A prayer service.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A candlelight vigil.
(d) A demonstration.
2. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Severe bleeding.
(b) Inability to speak.
(c) Inability to see clearly.
(d) Severe back pain.
3. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
(a) John should move to another city.
(b) John should watch his back.
(c) John should stay away from the situation.
(d) John should be ashamed of himself.
4. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
(a) This person could convince the court he or she is innocent.
(b) It is very possible that Art is the real abortionist.
(c) This person will be difficult to find in time for the trial.
(d) Jurors could still ignore the evidence and accuse Art.
5. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
(b) He needs a ride home.
(c) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
(d) He wants to know if the police have come by.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
2. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
3. Who is George Morris?
4. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
5. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)