|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
(a) Financial remuneration.
(b) A new house.
(c) Police protection.
(d) An apology.
2. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
(a) Karen's stepbrother.
(b) Karen's uncle.
(c) Karen's grandfather.
(d) Karen's brother.
3. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
(a) His stepmother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) J.D. Randall's actions.
(b) Karen's death.
(c) Art's arrest.
(d) John's investigation.
5. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
(a) They get sleepy.
(b) Most do not act drunk.
(c) They reveal confidential information about patients.
(d) Most sound smarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
2. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
3. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
4. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
5. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)