|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
(c) Brain hemorrhage.
2. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
(a) Jennifer Randall, her sister and nurse.
(b) Peter Randall, her uncle and physician.
(c) Walter Randall, her brother and a medical intern.
(d) J.D. Randall, her father and one of the chief surgeons.
3. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
(a) A pharmacist was robbed at gunpoint.
(b) A large quantity of morphine was missing.
(c) A fire had destroyed a large supply of drugs.
(d) One of the pharmacists was recently fired.
4. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He needs a ride home.
(b) He wants to know if the police have come by.
(c) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
(d) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
5. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Severe bleeding.
(b) Inability to see clearly.
(c) Inability to speak.
(d) Severe back pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
2. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
4. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
5. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)