|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
(a) Jurors could still ignore the evidence and accuse Art.
(b) This person will be difficult to find in time for the trial.
(c) It is very possible that Art is the real abortionist.
(d) This person could convince the court he or she is innocent.
2. Whenever John mentions Karen, Sam Archer says that she was __________.
3. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Michael Arthur.
(b) Angela Harding.
(c) Regina Arnold.
(d) Norton Hammond.
4. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
(a) John's investigation.
(b) J.D. Randall's actions.
(c) Karen's death.
(d) Art's arrest.
5. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(b) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(c) Spending all her money and needing more.
(d) Putting on a few extra pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John goes home and talks with his wife on the phone, she tells him to do what?
2. After J.D. Randall tries to bribe John Berry to get him to drop Art Lee's case, J.D. resorts to what?
3. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
4. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
5. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)