|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He says there is no point in speculating.
(b) He begins to cry quietly.
(c) He calls John an insolent jerk.
(d) He tells John to shut up.
2. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) At the public library.
(b) In the coffee shop.
(c) At the medical school dormitory.
(d) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
3. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
(a) This person will be difficult to find in time for the trial.
(b) Jurors could still ignore the evidence and accuse Art.
(c) It is very possible that Art is the real abortionist.
(d) This person could convince the court he or she is innocent.
4. What adjective does William Randall use to describe Karen Randall?
5. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) Signs with derogatory words.
(b) A smoldering cross.
(c) An assortment of flowers.
(d) A dead cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Norton tells John that it would be interesting if what happened at the pharmacy was related to what?
2. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
3. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
4. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
5. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)