|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(b) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) Karen Randall's chart.
2. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) A narcissistic drama king.
(b) Someone who can never be trusted.
(c) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(d) The hope of the future of medicine.
3. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) A rebellious attorney who wins few cases.
(b) An excellent doctor and somewhat of a rebel.
(c) An outstanding attorney who dislikes John.
(d) A mediocre doctor disliked by many.
4. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
(a) How long it had taken for the police to arrive.
(b) How much the Lees love their children.
(c) How frightening their nextdoor neighbor is.
(d) How well-respected the Lees are in the community.
5. After learning that he needs to talk with someone named Bubbles, whom does John ask about the identity of Bubbles?
(a) Peter Randall.
(b) George Morris.
(c) Charlie Frank.
(d) Norton Hammond.
Short Answer Questions
1. George Wilson explains that a second viable approach is to do what?
2. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
3. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
4. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
5. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)