|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Severe back pain.
(b) Inability to speak.
(c) Severe bleeding.
(d) Inability to see clearly.
2. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
(a) Peter's car.
(b) Police officers.
(c) Members of the KKK.
(d) Karen's car.
3. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) At the public library.
(b) In the coffee shop.
(c) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(d) At the medical school dormitory.
4. How does John locate Sam Archer?
(a) Through the phone book.
(b) By checking his medical records.
(c) By asking Norton about him.
(d) Through the Internet.
5. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
2. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
3. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
4. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
5. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)