|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(b) He will not take the case.
(c) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
(d) He will not return their calls.
2. At the gathering at George Morris' home, Judith wishes that there was less medical jargon and more __________.
(a) Friendly conversation.
(b) Drinks and appetizers.
(c) Talk of politics.
(d) Vegetarian food.
3. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Guarded and reserved.
(b) Frightened and apologetic.
(c) Giddy and bouyant.
(d) Angry and belligerent.
4. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George is incompetent.
(b) George believes Art is guilty.
(c) George is about to retire.
(d) George cares only about money.
5. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
(a) He calls his mother.
(b) He packs a lunch.
(c) He calls the Boston Globe.
(d) He packs a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
2. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
3. After pediatrician Charlie Frank tells John that rumor has it that he is involved in abortions, what else does he say?
4. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
5. The last time that William Randall saw Karen, she had talked Uncle Peter into doing what?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)