|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A candlelight vigil.
(c) A prayer service.
(d) A demonstration.
2. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
(a) Members of the KKK.
(b) Peter's car.
(c) Karen's car.
(d) Police officers.
3. How does J.D. Randall reply when John Berry asks what he would have done if Karen had told him she was pregnant?
(a) He tells John to shut up.
(b) He says there is no point in speculating.
(c) He calls John an insolent jerk.
(d) He begins to cry quietly.
4. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
(a) Severe back pain.
(b) Inability to see clearly.
(c) Severe bleeding.
(d) Inability to speak.
5. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
(a) That Sam does not speak English.
(b) That Sam's phone has been disconnected.
(c) That Sam has moved to another neighborhood.
(d) That Sam works the night shift.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
2. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
3. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
4. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
5. George Wilson suggests that one alternative in order to free Art is to take sensitive information to the Randall family and try to do what?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)