|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
(a) To threaten him.
(b) To punish him.
(c) To call off the dogs.
(d) To give him a piece of their mind.
2. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
(a) This person could convince the court he or she is innocent.
(b) It is very possible that Art is the real abortionist.
(c) This person will be difficult to find in time for the trial.
(d) Jurors could still ignore the evidence and accuse Art.
3. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A ham sandwich.
(b) A weekend at his villa.
(c) A better position at another facility.
(d) A pay increase.
4. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
(a) At the medical school dormitory.
(b) In the coffee shop.
(c) In the general hospital's cafeteria.
(d) At the public library.
5. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
(a) Supressing his own disdain.
(b) Keeping his family safe.
(c) Overcoming stereotypes.
(d) Keeping Art alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
2. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
3. Who is George Morris?
4. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
5. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)