|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Angela Harding.
(b) Michael Arthur.
(c) Norton Hammond.
(d) Regina Arnold.
2. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) An assortment of flowers.
(b) Signs with derogatory words.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) A smoldering cross.
3. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
(a) Seven letters of support.
(b) A threatening letter from the hospital.
(c) One letter of support.
(d) A threatening letter from police.
4. Why do Judith and John go to George Morris' house?
(a) For a dinner party.
(b) For a mandatory monthly meeting.
(c) For a baby shower.
(d) For a birthday celebration.
5. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A better position at another facility.
(b) A pay increase.
(c) A weekend at his villa.
(d) A ham sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
2. Who is Norton Francis Hammond?
3. Roger Whiting discovered that six months earlier, a full set of cranial X-rays had been taken of Karen. Who does he think ordered them?
4. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
5. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)