|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
(a) To prepare dinner and read to the children.
(b) To protect the Lee family.
(c) To talk to more reporters.
(d) To board up windows and tend to the children's cuts.
2. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
(a) One of the pharmacists was recently fired.
(b) A large quantity of morphine was missing.
(c) A pharmacist was robbed at gunpoint.
(d) A fire had destroyed a large supply of drugs.
3. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
(b) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(c) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(d) Karen Randall's chart.
4. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
(a) How frightening their nextdoor neighbor is.
(b) How much the Lees love their children.
(c) How well-respected the Lees are in the community.
(d) How long it had taken for the police to arrive.
5. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
(a) To threaten him.
(b) To give him a piece of their mind.
(c) To call off the dogs.
(d) To punish him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
2. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
3. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
4. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
5. Who is William Harvey Shattuck Randall?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)