|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) Someone who can never be trusted.
(b) The hope of the future of medicine.
(c) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(d) A narcissistic drama king.
2. What do John Berry and Frank Conway discuss when John drives Frank to Children's Hospital?
(a) Jim Murphy's questionable character.
(b) Lewis Carr's fear of authority.
(c) Karen Randall's chart.
(d) J.D. Randall's personality and influence.
3. William Randall tells John Berry that at dinner, the family had teased Karen a bit about what?
(a) Putting on a few extra pounds.
(b) Dating a guy she had previously dumped.
(c) Getting a grade of C in P.E.
(d) Spending all her money and needing more.
4. When John speaks with George Bradford, what does he realize?
(a) George believes Art is guilty.
(b) George cares only about money.
(c) George is about to retire.
(d) George is incompetent.
5. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
(a) Because her mother said she had no drug allergies.
(b) Because she had demanded it.
(c) Without first consulting her medical charts.
(d) When he really meant to prescribe steroids instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Without being noticed, John and George follow J.D. Randall and Peter Randall and watch them do what?
2. When John and George arrive at the Randall residence, what are they surprised to see out front?
3. Roger Whiting explains to John Berry that Karen Randall's most prominent symptom was what?
4. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
5. When a reporter arrives at the Lee household, John makes it a point to talk about what?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)