|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
(b) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
(c) He wants to know if the police have come by.
(d) He needs a ride home.
2. How does John describe Norton Francis Hammond?
(a) One of the best attorneys in all of Boston.
(b) The hope of the future of medicine.
(c) Someone who can never be trusted.
(d) A narcissistic drama king.
3. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
(c) Hiding from his boss.
(d) Eating pizza.
4. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A better position at another facility.
(b) A weekend at his villa.
(c) A pay increase.
(d) A ham sandwich.
5. Without being asked, William Randall makes sure that John Berry knows what?
(a) That he is planning to drop out of medical school.
(b) That he is planning to move out of Boston.
(c) That he does not get along with J.D. Randall.
(d) That he did not perform an abortion on Karen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting, the intern who tended to Karen Randall at the hospital, had come up with what diagnosis for her?
2. After Judith goes home, why does John stay behind at the Lee residence?
3. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
4. What information does Norton give John about the pharmacy at Memorial Hospital?
5. When was the last time William Randall had seen Karen alive?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)