|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John Berry and George Wilson decide to go talk to J.D. Randall?
(a) To give him a piece of their mind.
(b) To punish him.
(c) To call off the dogs.
(d) To threaten him.
2. George Wilson explains that as an African-American defending an Asian-American abortionist in that particular era in front of a white jury, he faces what big challenge?
(a) Supressing his own disdain.
(b) Keeping Art alive.
(c) Overcoming stereotypes.
(d) Keeping his family safe.
3. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(a) "Are you joking?"
(c) "I was."
4. When William Randall speaks of Ev, to whom is he referring?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His stepmother.
5. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A weekend at his villa.
(b) A better position at another facility.
(c) A ham sandwich.
(d) A pay increase.
Short Answer Questions
1. John sorts through the Lee's hate mail and finds what?
2. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
3. When John Berry encounters J.D. Randall after meeting with William Randall, how does J.D. greet him?
4. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
5. J.D. Randall and Peter Randall do not realize that they are being watched and that __________.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)