|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John reaches the Lee household, what does he find in their front yard?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) Signs with derogatory words.
(c) A smoldering cross.
(d) An assortment of flowers.
2. What does John learn from Judith and Betty about George Bradford, Art's lawyer?
(a) He will not take the case.
(b) He has just been hospitalized after an accident.
(c) He will not return their calls.
(d) He is about to take a two-week vacation.
3. Why does John call Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern?
(a) He really wants to see Karen's charts.
(b) He wants to know if the police have come by.
(c) He needs a ride home.
(d) He does not believe what the intern just told him.
4. At Sam's place, John learns that Bubbles is with whom?
(a) Norton Hammond.
(b) Michael Arthur.
(c) Angela Harding.
(d) Regina Arnold.
5. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
(a) "I was."
(d) "Are you joking?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
2. George Wilson says that the only other way to free Art is to find the real abortionist, but ___________.
3. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
4. Where does John Kerry have a meeting with William Randall?
5. What is happening outside of the Lee's home?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)