|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
(a) Police protection.
(b) A new house.
(c) Financial remuneration.
(d) An apology.
2. What is Norton Hammond doing when John finds him talking with Judith?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Drawing doodles in his notebook.
(c) Eating pizza.
(d) Hiding from his boss.
3. J.D. Randall questions John Berry's what?
4. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
5. When John calls Lewis Carr after meeting with the medical intern, what is Lewis' demeanor?
(a) Frightened and apologetic.
(b) Guarded and reserved.
(c) Angry and belligerent.
(d) Giddy and bouyant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
2. Roger Whiting tells John Berry that he had given Karen Randall penicillin __________.
3. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
4. Who is George Morris?
5. When John finds Sam Archer, Sam is in what condition?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)