|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, Chapters 6 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John tries to call Sam but discovers what?
(a) That Sam does not speak English.
(b) That Sam's phone has been disconnected.
(c) That Sam works the night shift.
(d) That Sam has moved to another neighborhood.
2. Who supposedly lives with Sam Archer?
3. During John Berry's first conversation with J.D. Randall, what does J.D. try to offer him?
(a) A better position at another facility.
(b) A pay increase.
(c) A ham sandwich.
(d) A weekend at his villa.
4. In the presence of the reporter, what does John demand for the Lee family?
(a) A new house.
(b) Financial remuneration.
(c) Police protection.
(d) An apology.
5. John meets with attorney George Wilson in a bar run by a former what?
(a) Country music legend.
(c) Football player.
(d) Rock star.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roger Whiting respond when John Berry asks him if he plans to settle in Boston?
2. Both John and George Wilson realize that even if Karen was not pregnant, this is not enough to do what?
3. Before leaving his house and heading over to the Lee residence, what does John do?
4. Who is Fritz Werner?
5. What does John say about doctors who drink large quantities of alcohol?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)