Monday, Chapters 1 through 3
1. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Being insulted by another doctor.
(b) Treating the wrong patient.
(c) Losing a patient on the operating table.
(d) Having his methods questioned.
2. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) His mortality rate is very low.
(b) He is married to the hospital's president.
(c) The other doctors fear him.
(d) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Seventy-two minutes.
(c) Thirty-five minutes.
(d) Six hours.
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
(a) How to tell her four children.
(b) How to explain this to his supervisor.
(c) If she had been diagnosed correctly.
(d) If he will lose his license to practice medicine.
5. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) In the presence of his superviser.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) During the busiest part of the day.
(d) Late at night.
This section contains 5,897 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)