1. When Frank Conway enters the pathology lab and encounters John Berry, he throws a tantrum over what?
(a) Being insulted by another doctor.
(b) Having his methods questioned.
(c) Losing a patient on the operating table.
(d) Treating the wrong patient.
2. Why does John Berry say that Frank Conway's theatrics are tolerated?
(a) His mortality rate is very low.
(b) He has suffered a terrible tragedy.
(c) He is married to the hospital's president.
(d) The other doctors fear him.
3. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, how long does the surgeon spend trying to revive her?
(a) Seventy-two minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Thirty-five minutes.
4. After Mrs. McPherson dies during heart surgery, her surgeon says he does not know what?
(a) If she had been diagnosed correctly.
(b) If he will lose his license to practice medicine.
(c) How to explain this to his supervisor.
(d) How to tell her four children.
5. When does Dr. Conway always conduct his autopsies?
(a) In the presence of his superviser.
(b) During the busiest part of the day.
(c) Late at night.
(d) Early in the morning.
This section contains 5,897 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)