|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
(a) He honors their memories.
(b) He thinks the stories are false.
(c) He wishes he could go back and save them.
(d) He is indifferent to their sacrifice.
2. What do the Asians claim the nuclear detonation is?
(a) a failed weapons test
(b) an attempt to divert a subterranean river
(c) a rocket ship that blew up on launch
(d) an illegal attack on their soil
3. Where does the Church plan to send a mission to preserve humanity?
(a) Alpha Centauri
(b) the moon
4. What does Paulo tell Kornhoer?
(a) Paulo congratulates Kornhoer on his success.
(b) Paulo rebukes Kornhoer for frighening everyone.
(c) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention must be dismantled.
(d) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention is not as impressive as he thought.
5. How many monks does it take to run the invention?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mad Bear stop raiding Hannegan?
2. How many people die in the first nine days after Texarkana is bombed?
3. About what do Dr. Cors and Zerchi disagree?
4. What does God do to the prince in the myth of the Flame Deluge?
5. What does the shaman admire about the monks?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)