|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benjamin offer Paulo to drink?
2. Who is Mrs. Grales?
(a) a local fortune teller
(b) a mysterious holy woman who visits the abbey
(c) a villager who worships St. Leibowitz
(d) a mutant two-headed woman
3. What does Asian radio say about the destruction of Texarkana?
(a) They have know knowledge of the origin of the missle.
(b) The missle came from the moon.
(c) An errant Atlantic missile is responsible.
(d) The missle came from an orbiting satellite.
4. What does Joshua's data show?
(a) Nuclear weapons are likely being tested.
(b) A new kind of non-nuclear destructive weapon is being developed.
(c) Nuclear weapons tests were likely failures.
(d) The fluctuations in radiation are meaningless anomalies.
5. What does Cors do when he breaks his promise to the abbot?
(a) confesses and offers to leave
(b) confesses and promises not to lapse again
(c) tries to trick the abbot into believing someone else did it
(d) keeps it a secret
Short Answer Questions
1. What behavior of Taddeo's party worries Paulo?
2. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
3. Why does Taddeo prefer the fragile original documents to the copies?
4. What does Sister Helene interrupt Joshua doing?
5. What does Rachel refuse from Zerchi?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)