|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zerchi ask Cors to do, in order to get permission to use the abbey's land?
(a) promise never enter the gates of the old abbey
(b) promise to give medical aid to all refugees
(c) swear in writing not to recommend suicide
(d) pay a fee to the church
2. What does Hannegan do when the Vatican warns Hannegan's enemy about the coming war?
(a) exiles Monsignor Apollo
(b) breaks Monsignor Apollo's arms
(c) arrests Monsignor Apollo
(d) declares war on New Rome
3. What does the APLAC do to Zerchi's data?
(a) falsifies it
(b) burns it
(c) loses it
(d) reverses it
4. What does Zerchi have in his office?
(a) the original Leibowitz blueprint Francis found
(b) the complete writings of Taddeo
(c) Francis's illuminated blueprint
(d) the wooden statue of St. Leibowitz
5. What do the Asians claim the nuclear detonation is?
(a) an attempt to divert a subterranean river
(b) a failed weapons test
(c) an illegal attack on their soil
(d) a rocket ship that blew up on launch
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Dr. Cors and Zerchi disagree?
2. Why does Taddeo want the measurement of how deep the wood is worn down at the entrance to the refectory?
3. How does Taddeo react to Kornhoer's invention?
4. What is Mad Bear's attitude toward Taddeo?
5. What does the Old Jew, Benjamin, do when Paulo comes to return his goat?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)