|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paulo feel about Taddeo's approaching visit?
2. How does Zerchi respond to news reports about the nuclear crisis?
(a) He trusts God to save him.
(b) He is enraged.
(c) He is cautiously optimistic.
(d) He is complacent.
3. How does the Poet die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He runs out of water while he is lost in the desert.
(c) He is shot while stabbing an officer who is trying to capture refugees.
(d) He is hanged for treason.
4. Why does Mad Bear stop raiding Hannegan?
(a) to encourage peace and joint prosperity
(b) in exchange for weapons and supplies
(c) to plan a larger assault
(d) to stop upcoming war
5. What does the Old Jew, Benjamin, do when Paulo comes to return his goat?
(a) He takes the goat back without thanks.
(b) He refuses to take the goat back.
(c) He rewards Paulo for returning the goat.
(d) He makes a bet with Paulo over the goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the APLAC do to Zerchi's data?
2. What does Mad Bear rule?
3. What does Zerchi do to Cors after the girl and her baby go to the mercy camp?
4. How does Zerchi react to Mercy Camp Number 18 being set up down the road?
5. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Zerchi tell the dying woman, to convince her not to kill herself and her child?
2. Why doesn't Taddeo want to alienate Hannegan?
3. What is the implication of Rachel refusing baptism?
4. How is Zerchi required to practice what he preaches about suffering and euthanasia?
5. Who is eligible for euthanasia?
6. What is Paulo's primary concern at the onset of war?
7. Describe the legend of Leibowitz's death.
8. How does Mad Bear view Taddeo's party?
9. Why can't Cors keep his promise to Zerchi?
10. Describe Zerchi's dream about Rachel.
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)