|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulo tell Kornhoer?
(a) Paulo congratulates Kornhoer on his success.
(b) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention must be dismantled.
(c) Paulo rebukes Kornhoer for frighening everyone.
(d) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention is not as impressive as he thought.
2. What does the statue at the mercy camp resemble?
(a) a weeping mother
(b) the Old Jew
(d) the President
3. What does Paulo say Taddeo's evidence comes from?
(a) a mistranslation
(c) a science fiction novel of the 20th century
(d) a play or fictional dialog
4. Why is Paulo fasting?
(a) because he knows the abbey is short on food
(b) because he is praying for peace
(c) because of his stomach problems
(d) because he is too worried to eat
5. Why doesn't Mrs. Grayles go to Father Selo for confession?
(a) One of her sins has to do with Father Selo.
(b) Father Selo has died.
(c) Mrs. Grayles is embarrassed to confess to Father Selo.
(d) Mrs. Grayles doesn't like Father Selo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people die in the first nine days after Texarkana is bombed?
2. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
3. Who is with Taddeo when he arrives?
4. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
5. How does Zerchi respond to news reports about the nuclear crisis?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)