Short Answer Key
1. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
2. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
3. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
a biscuit and cheese
4. What does Brother Francis believe Fallout is?
5. What is Brother Francis building?
6. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
7. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
8. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
9. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
10. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
Fallout Survival Shelter / Maximum Occupancy: 15
11. When does Brother Francis believe the Fallout was born?
in the Flame Deluge
12. Why is Brother Francis reluctant...
This section contains 2,383 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)