|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
(a) to suggest to the superstitious that he has the evil eye
(b) to stop his wandering eye from looking off the path
(c) to keep the dust from irritating his infected eye
(d) to show that he has one eye always trained on heaven
2. What do the Asians claim the nuclear detonation is?
(a) an illegal attack on their soil
(b) an attempt to divert a subterranean river
(c) a rocket ship that blew up on launch
(d) a failed weapons test
3. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
(a) Yes, but he admits the stranger may have been an ordinary man.
(b) No, he realizes the stranger was an ordinary man who tricked him and planned an escape through the mountains.
(c) Yes, he is completely convinced the stranger was actually St. Leibowitz.
(d) No, he believes the pilgrim was an ordinary man but doesn't know what happened to him.
4. How does Paulo feel about Taddeo's approaching visit?
5. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
(a) He honors their memories.
(b) He wishes he could go back and save them.
(c) He is indifferent to their sacrifice.
(d) He thinks the stories are false.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sampetrius place before the papal throne?
2. How many monks does it take to run the invention?
3. How does Taddeo react to Kornhoer's invention?
4. What is Thon Maho Makh investigating?
5. Who is Rachel?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)