|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua's data show?
(a) Nuclear weapons tests were likely failures.
(b) A new kind of non-nuclear destructive weapon is being developed.
(c) Nuclear weapons are likely being tested.
(d) The fluctuations in radiation are meaningless anomalies.
2. Whose skull is rumored to be the skull with the gold tooth?
(a) Emily, Leibowitz's wife
(b) the Fallout monster
(c) Leibowitz's best friend
3. Who does Zerchi take to town?
(a) Mrs. Grayles and Rachel
(c) a dying girl and her suffering baby
(d) three of his monks
4. What does Paulo have in his office?
(a) Francis's illuminated blueprint
(b) five pages of indecipherable text
(c) the original Leibowitz blueprint relic
(d) Fingo's carving of St. Leibowitz
5. What term for the unlearned do the people of the Simplification embrace as a complimentary term?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
2. What does Paulo say Taddeo's evidence comes from?
3. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
4. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
5. What does the Defense Minister say about reports of increased radiation levels and nuclear testing?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)