|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' blueprint?
(a) It is a brilliant work of art.
(b) It shows his misunderstanding of 20th century blueprint processes.
(c) It shows his ability as a forger.
(d) It is a waste of effort.
2. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' story about finding the relics
(b) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
(c) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(d) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
3. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(b) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
(c) a lucky accident
(d) an inevitable, predestined fate
4. What does Taddeo give Paulo before he leaves?
(a) a warning about Hannegan
(b) the officers' sketches of the abbey
(c) a transistor from before the Great Deluge
(d) a pouch full of gold
5. How does Taddeo react to Kornhoer's invention?
(a) with horror
(b) with boredom
(c) with amazed interest
(d) with distain
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Pope ask to come to New Rome?
2. What does the APLAC machine do, when it works?
3. What does the APLAC do to Zerchi's data?
4. What does the Pope decide, based on the evidence?
5. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)