|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Francis on his way to Rome?
(a) two brawny, muscled men with three eyes
(b) two normal-seeming men who claim that they are angels
(c) an ugly, stocky old woman and three young girls
(d) a short, normal-seeming robber and his two-headed companion
2. Where does the unwelcome guest claim to have gotten the Old Jew's goat?
(a) wandering aimlessly on the moor
(b) in a game of poker
(c) in a game of mumbly-peg
(d) from the slaughterhouse
3. Why does Cheroki find standing and kneeling uncomfortable?
(a) He was mutated by radiation.
(b) He is used to sitting in a chair.
(c) He has arthritis.
(d) His legs are wounded.
4. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
(a) a cat's desire to study birds
(b) a mouse's desire to run into a hole
(c) a vulture's attraction to a dead beast
(d) a dog's desire for a bone
5. What does Joshua think he hears in the rose garden?
(a) a bird
(b) a snake
(c) a rat
(d) a voice
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
2. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
3. What does the Defense Minister say about reports of increased radiation levels and nuclear testing?
4. What does Sister Helene interrupt Joshua doing?
5. What does God do to the prince in the myth of the Flame Deluge?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)