|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cheroki's reaction to Francis' confession is ____________.
2. What does Mad Bear drink?
(a) pig's blood
(b) steer's blood
(c) chicken's blood
(d) goat's blood
3. What does Francis ask forgiveness for during confession?
(a) the discovery of the shelter holding up Leibowitz's sainthood
(b) the loss of the illuminated blueprint due to Francis's carelessness
(c) Francis's desire to have his illustrated blueprint admired
(d) Francis's hubris for desiring to attend the canonization
4. What does Taddeo want Kornhoer to do?
(a) not tell anyone about the invention yet
(b) come to the collegium to do research
(c) explain how the invention works
(d) give Taddeo his invention
5. What reason does the Abbot give for disbelieving the story of the pilgrim?
(a) He gives no reason.
(b) The road is blocked, so no one could have come through.
(c) Another novice walking along the road saw no one.
(d) No pilgrim stopped at the abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' story?
2. What does Aguerra give Francis?
3. How many priests does the abbey send on the mission?
4. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
5. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)