|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
(a) that he saw a pilgrim
(b) that he was prideful
(c) that he found the relics
(d) that he has a vocation
2. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
(d) cook's helper
3. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
(a) Fallout Survival Shelter / Maximum Occupancy: 15
(b) Do Not Enter / Danger: High Voltage
(c) Fallout Shelter Closed by Order of the Fire Marshall
(d) Caution: Wet Floor
4. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
(a) the 1970s
(b) the 1990s
(c) the 1960s
(d) the 1980s
5. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
(b) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(c) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(d) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
Short Answer Questions
1. What decree does the Pope give Francis?
2. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
3. Why doesn't Mrs. Grayles go to Father Selo for confession?
4. What does Francis ask forgiveness for during confession?
5. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)