|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hannegan issue a decree condemning?
(b) the Poet
(c) the Pope
2. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has shown true humility.
(b) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(c) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(d) Francis has finally changed his story.
3. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(b) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(c) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(d) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
4. Why does Taddeo prefer the fragile original documents to the copies?
(a) The copies have faded worse over time than the originals.
(b) The original documents can be carbon dated.
(c) The copyists were not always accurate.
(d) Though the originals are fraile, the copies are even more delicate.
5. What does Benjamin offer Paulo to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
2. What is Thon Esser Shon trying to create?
3. What does the Old Jew, Benjamin, do when Paulo comes to return his goat?
4. What does Taddeo want Kornhoer to do?
5. How many monks does it take to run the invention?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)