|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Taddeo's mother?
(a) a wealthy woman lacking political power
(b) a wealthy, powerful woman who scorned marriage
(c) a poor but politically powerful woman
(d) an unmarried serving maid
2. What does the mythological Blackeneth do?
(a) sets off the first nuclear device
(b) provides the technology to make the Great Fire
(c) convinces the prince that it's okay to use small numbers of nuclear weapons
(d) warns the prince against hubris in starting wars
3. What does Benjamin say the sign outside his tent means?
(a) "Beware of Dogs"
(b) "Fortunes Told Inside"
(c) "Tents Mended Here"
(d) "Stormy Weather Ahead"
4. What is Thon Esser Shon trying to create?
(a) a black hole
(c) a solar battery
(d) living protoplasm
5. What does Aguerra give Francis?
(a) an ancient rifle for protection
(b) the original blueprint, blessed by the Pope, to bring back to the Order
(c) gold to ransom the illustrated blueprint
(d) a rosary blessed by the Pope
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taddeo think the monks may react to his ideas?
2. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' blueprint?
3. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
4. What does the shaman admire about the monks?
5. What term for the unlearned do the people of the Simplification embrace as a complimentary term?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)