|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leibowitz's goal in the priesthood?
(a) to build up his own glory for his future sainthood
(b) to put the world under the control of the church
(c) to rebuild an atom bomb
(d) to preserve human history
2. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' story?
(a) It is a manufactured response, made up by the monks together.
(b) It is a true miracle.
(c) It is trivial.
(d) It is important evidence.
3. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) an electtric light
(b) a copying machine
(c) a telegraph
(d) a printing press
4. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
(a) a bird
(b) a stick
(c) a stone
(d) some fruit
5. What is the Vatican's response?
(a) to begin peace talks with Hannegan
(b) to send in Vatican forces
(c) to issue an interdict against Hannegan
(d) to promise Hannegan gold to guarantee peace
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to being diplomatic to Taddeo, why does Apollo meet with him?
2. How does Paulo feel about Taddeo's approaching visit?
3. What does Taddeo want Kornhoer to do?
4. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
5. What does a red tag given by the Green Star Relief Station give a person the right to do?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)