|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulo tell Kornhoer?
(a) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention is not as impressive as he thought.
(b) Paulo congratulates Kornhoer on his success.
(c) Paulo rebukes Kornhoer for frighening everyone.
(d) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention must be dismantled.
2. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(b) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(c) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
(d) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
3. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(b) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
(c) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(d) Francis' story about finding the relics
4. Where does the Church plan to send a mission to preserve humanity?
(c) the moon
(d) Alpha Centauri
5. What offer does the robber finally make Francis?
(a) The robber will return the illumination for a chance to meet the Pope.
(b) The robber will return the illumination for two heklos of gold.
(c) The robber will destroy the illumination if anyone comes after him.
(d) The robber will let Francis away with his life if Francis promises not to persue him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term for the unlearned do the people of the Simplification embrace as a complimentary term?
2. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
3. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
4. What might prevent Joshua and the monks from taking off in their spaceship?
5. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)