|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many monks does it take to run the invention?
2. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
(a) a vulture's attraction to a dead beast
(b) a dog's desire for a bone
(c) a mouse's desire to run into a hole
(d) a cat's desire to study birds
3. What does Paulo find in a vase of water in the guesthouse?
(a) a rare orchid
(b) a daisy
(c) an eyeball
(d) a goldfish
4. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
(a) Yes, but he admits the stranger may have been an ordinary man.
(b) Yes, he is completely convinced the stranger was actually St. Leibowitz.
(c) No, he realizes the stranger was an ordinary man who tricked him and planned an escape through the mountains.
(d) No, he believes the pilgrim was an ordinary man but doesn't know what happened to him.
5. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
(a) a statue that takes up desk space
(b) a poster that covers the window
(c) a font that blocks the chair
(d) a crucifix that blocks the light
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taddeo greet Paulo?
2. What is the role of the Devil's Advocate?
3. Who does Paulo kick out of the guesthouse?
4. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
5. Who is Rachel?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)