|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
(a) its overlarge ears
(b) its laughing eyes
(c) its overlarge belly
(d) its wry smile
2. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
(a) a regression to an earlier stage of evolution
(b) a mutation caused by radiation
(c) an experiment accidentally let loose in the world
(d) a servant species created by a higher civilization
3. What does Paulo do to make the Poet shut up?
(a) takes his artificial eye
(b) kicks him out of the abbey
(c) steps on his foot
(d) puts a hand oveer the Poet's mouth
4. What does Benjamin offer Paulo to drink?
5. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
(a) The rumors are true, but with some exaggeration.
(b) Most of the rumors are completely true.
(c) About have the rumors are true.
(d) Most of the rumors are completely false.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leibowitz's goal in the priesthood?
2. What does the police officer give Zerchi?
3. How does the Pope enter the chamber for the canonization?
4. Is Leibowitz a saint at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)