|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Defense Minister say about reports of increased radiation levels and nuclear testing?
(a) He responds that nuclear testing is illegal.
(b) He says that nucear bomb tests are being conducted but that they are safe.
(c) He says the increase is due to natural phenomena.
(d) He says that the report of increased radiation is false.
2. For whom does Paulo think Benjamin is waiting?
(b) the Messiah
3. How will the Church transport the Memorabilia?
(a) on microfilm
(b) as memorized by the monks going on the mission
(c) digitally in a supercomputer
(d) in secret compartments on the spaceship
4. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' story?
(a) It is important evidence.
(b) It is a manufactured response, made up by the monks together.
(c) It is a true miracle.
(d) It is trivial.
5. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
(a) Do Not Enter / Danger: High Voltage
(b) Fallout Shelter Closed by Order of the Fire Marshall
(c) Caution: Wet Floor
(d) Fallout Survival Shelter / Maximum Occupancy: 15
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Taddeo want the measurement of how deep the wood is worn down at the entrance to the refectory?
2. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
3. How long does the abbot give Joshua to decide whether to go on the mission to Alpha Centauri?
4. How has Taddeo responded to the Memorabilia?
5. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)