|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leibowitz's goal in the priesthood?
(a) to rebuild an atom bomb
(b) to build up his own glory for his future sainthood
(c) to preserve human history
(d) to put the world under the control of the church
2. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
(a) some fruit
(b) a stick
(c) a bird
(d) a stone
3. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
(a) The invention quietly fails.
(b) The invention works.
(c) The invention works for a while and then quits without explanation.
(d) The invention explodes.
4. What does Taddeo want Kornhoer to do?
(a) explain how the invention works
(b) come to the collegium to do research
(c) not tell anyone about the invention yet
(d) give Taddeo his invention
5. Cheroki's reaction to Francis' confession is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mad Bear drink?
2. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
3. What does Paulo have in his office?
4. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
5. Who is with Taddeo when he arrives?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)