|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does the Old Jew claim to be?
2. How does Francis try to get the illumination back?
(a) by wrestling the robber
(b) by threatening the robber with lightning from God
(c) by stabbing the robber
(d) by threatening the robber with reprisals from New Rome
3. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
(a) There is no food left for Brother Francis to eat.
(b) It is too dangerous to collect cactus fruit in the dark.
(c) Brother Francis decides to eat nothing to cleanse himself.
(d) Brother Francis is allowed no food at all on his fast.
4. How does the Pope enter the chamber for the canonization?
(a) He appears from behind curtains.
(b) He is lowered down from the ceiling.
(c) He parades in, leading a contingent of guards.
(d) He is carried in on a chair.
5. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) trying to keep him at the abbey
(b) forgetting their origins
(c) secretly organizing against Hannegan
(d) withholding knowledge from mankind
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulo do to make the Poet shut up?
2. What does Brother Francis believe Fallout is?
3. To whom does Paulo compare the smile on the statue of Leibowitz?
4. What does Taddeo want Kornhoer to do?
5. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)