|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the robber take the illumination instead of the original?
(a) The robber is afraid of excommunication from New Rome if he steals the relic.
(b) The robber is afraid the Church will kill him if he steals the relic.
(c) The gold-embellished illumination appears more valuable.
(d) The robber is religious and wants the true relic to go to Rome.
2. Why does Taddeo want to look at the documents the Albertine Order of Leibowitz has?
(a) for their mystical value
(b) for their relgious value
(c) for their scientific value
(d) for their linguistic value
3. What is Thon Esser Shon trying to create?
(a) a solar battery
(c) living protoplasm
(d) a black hole
4. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(b) Francis has shown true humility.
(c) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(d) Francis has finally changed his story.
5. Cheroki's reaction to Francis' confession is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Taddeo responded to the Memorabilia?
2. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
3. Who does Hannegan issue a decree condemning?
4. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
5. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)