|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hannegan issue a decree condemning?
(b) the Pope
(d) the Poet
2. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' story?
(a) It is important evidence.
(b) It is a manufactured response, made up by the monks together.
(c) It is trivial.
(d) It is a true miracle.
3. What does Paulo tell Kornhoer?
(a) Paulo congratulates Kornhoer on his success.
(b) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention is not as impressive as he thought.
(c) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention must be dismantled.
(d) Paulo rebukes Kornhoer for frighening everyone.
4. What does the Abbot do when Francis won't categorically deny any mystical significance to the stranger?
(a) throws Francis out of the abbey
(b) blackmails Francis into lying about his experience
(c) beats Francis each day for 10 days
(d) refuses to allow Francis to take his vows
5. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
(b) cook's helper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
2. What does Aguerra give Francis?
3. How does the Poet die?
4. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
5. Why does Taddeo want to look at the documents the Albertine Order of Leibowitz has?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)