|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis see when he awakes?
(a) a vision of New Rome
(b) a wolf
(c) a vision of Leibowitz
(d) a buzzard
2. Who does Paulo kick out of the guesthouse?
(a) the Bard
(b) the Preacher
(c) the Poet
(d) the Pauper
3. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
(a) He sends to Rome for instructions, meanwhile marking it off limits.
(b) He closes is awaiting the arrival of trained archaeologists.
(c) He closes it without investigating the find.
(d) He sends three monks to inventoy it and then closes it.
4. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
(a) finding the fallout shelter
(b) meeting the old man
(c) finding the relics of Leibowitz
(d) building a shelter for himself
5. How does Taddeo greet Paulo?
(c) with dozens of questions
(d) with a present
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
2. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
3. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
4. What is Leibowitz's goal in the priesthood?
5. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)