|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(b) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(c) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
(d) Francis' story about finding the relics
2. What does Francis confess to eating?
(a) a squirrel
(b) a quail
(d) a lizard
3. Why does the Pope say Francis' time creating the illustrated blueprint was not wasted?
(a) His efforts caused the robber to take the illustrated blueprint instead of the real relic.
(b) The Pope says that Francis's time won't be wasted if the blueprint is recovered.
(c) No time spent in labor of God is ever wasted.
(d) The illustrated blueprint is still beautiful, even though it is lost.
4. Who enters the dining hall at the end of Chapter 20 to see Taddeo?
(a) the Old Jew
(b) the Poet
(c) a messenger from Hannegan
(d) the Pope
5. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
(a) He remains silent and submits to his punishment.
(b) He says, "Deo gratias!"
(c) He begs the Abbot to stop.
(d) He groans and asks for forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Brother Francis believe the Fallout was born?
2. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
3. What does Taddeo request for his journey?
4. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
5. How long is the journey from the abbey to New Rome?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)