|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taddeo greet Paulo?
(b) with dozens of questions
(c) with a present
2. For whom does Paulo think Benjamin is waiting?
(c) the Messiah
3. In addition to being diplomatic to Taddeo, why does Apollo meet with him?
(a) He hopes to ask a favor.
(b) He hopes to find out what Taddeo knows about Leibowitz.
(c) He hopes to persuade Taddeo to ask for the documents to be sent to him.
(d) He hopes to get political information.
4. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
(a) He begs the Abbot to stop.
(b) He groans and asks for forgiveness.
(c) He says, "Deo gratias!"
(d) He remains silent and submits to his punishment.
5. What does Sister Helene interrupt Joshua doing?
(a) translating a text
(b) taking a bath
(c) contemplating suicide
(d) stealing secret information
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Taddeo want the measurement of how deep the wood is worn down at the entrance to the refectory?
2. What is Thon Maho Makh investigating?
3. What does Paulo say Taddeo's evidence comes from?
4. Who insists that Francis must complete his illuminated blueprint?
5. What does the Abbot do when Francis won't categorically deny any mystical significance to the stranger?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)