|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
(a) petition Hannegan for peace
(b) leave the abbey
(c) fight anyone who invades the abbey
(d) give the monks an escapte route
2. What does Paulo refuse to do?
(a) allow Kornhoer's invention to remain assembled
(b) allow Taddeo in the abbey
(c) greet Taddeo on his arrival
(d) see a doctor
3. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) a printing press
(b) a telegraph
(c) an electtric light
(d) a copying machine
4. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' story?
(a) It is a manufactured response, made up by the monks together.
(b) It is important evidence.
(c) It is a true miracle.
(d) It is trivial.
5. Who does the Pope ask to come to New Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would we term Taddeo's field of study today?
2. Who attacks Francis on his way to Rome?
3. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
4. What does the Pope decide, based on the evidence?
5. What does God do to the prince in the myth of the Flame Deluge?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)