|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
(a) Francis might be suffering from mental illness.
(b) Francis might be mistaken that the "Em" referrs to Emily Leibowitz.
(c) Francis' finds might be forged.
(d) Francis might have misread the word Leibowitz on the blueprint.
2. What decree does the Pope give Francis?
(a) a decree of excommunication against anyone who attacks Francis
(b) a decree of canonization officializing the canoniation of St. Leibowitz
(c) a decree of honor awarding Francis a high place in his order
(d) a decree of service rewarding Francis for everything he's done in honor of St. Leibowitz
3. Why does Taddeo want to look at the documents the Albertine Order of Leibowitz has?
(a) for their linguistic value
(b) for their scientific value
(c) for their mystical value
(d) for their relgious value
4. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's tears
(b) Leibowitz's sweat
(c) Leibowitz's blood
(d) Emily's blood
5. Where does the unwelcome guest claim to have gotten the Old Jew's goat?
(a) in a game of poker
(b) wandering aimlessly on the moor
(c) in a game of mumbly-peg
(d) from the slaughterhouse
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does the Old Jew claim to be?
2. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
3. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
4. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
5. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)