|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Dominicans find in the sealed inner chamber of the Fallout Shelter?
(a) a treasure trove of electronic equipment
(b) a miraculously preserved body
(c) 15 skeletons
(d) blueprint making materials
2. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
(a) Yes, he is completely convinced the stranger was actually St. Leibowitz.
(b) No, he believes the pilgrim was an ordinary man but doesn't know what happened to him.
(c) Yes, but he admits the stranger may have been an ordinary man.
(d) No, he realizes the stranger was an ordinary man who tricked him and planned an escape through the mountains.
3. What term for the unlearned do the people of the Simplification embrace as a complimentary term?
4. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' blueprint?
(a) It is a waste of effort.
(b) It shows his misunderstanding of 20th century blueprint processes.
(c) It shows his ability as a forger.
(d) It is a brilliant work of art.
5. What does Taddeo believe the monks have done?
(a) performed a trick on him
(b) kept Kornhoer's invention secret for centuries
(c) received a holy inspiration from God
(d) leapt ahead in scientific advances through intuition
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
2. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
3. Cheroki's reaction to Francis' confession is ____________.
4. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
5. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)