|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many monks does it take to run the invention?
2. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
(a) gold coins
(b) a gold tooth
(c) a gold necklace
(d) a ruby ring
3. What is Brother Fingo's original trade?
(a) horse trainer
(c) map maker
4. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
(a) 10 pounds
(b) 20 pounds
(c) 40 pounds
(d) 30 pounds
5. Who does Paulo kick out of the guesthouse?
(a) the Bard
(b) the Preacher
(c) the Pauper
(d) the Poet
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
2. What does Paulo tell Kornhoer?
3. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
4. Is Leibowitz a saint at the beginning of the novel?
5. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)