|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Francis on his way to Rome?
(a) two brawny, muscled men with three eyes
(b) two normal-seeming men who claim that they are angels
(c) an ugly, stocky old woman and three young girls
(d) a short, normal-seeming robber and his two-headed companion
2. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
(a) a dry crust
(b) a biscuit and cheese
(c) meat and cheese
(d) milk and bread
3. What does God do to the prince in the myth of the Flame Deluge?
(a) saves him when the prince repents
(b) banishes him to Purgatory
(c) slays him
(d) sentences him to walk the Earth eternally
4. How many monks does it take to run the invention?
5. What is the Vatican's response?
(a) to send in Vatican forces
(b) to begin peace talks with Hannegan
(c) to promise Hannegan gold to guarantee peace
(d) to issue an interdict against Hannegan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' blueprint?
2. What does Taddeo request for his journey?
3. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
4. Who educated Taddeo?
5. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)