|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Dominicans find in the sealed inner chamber of the Fallout Shelter?
(a) blueprint making materials
(b) a treasure trove of electronic equipment
(c) 15 skeletons
(d) a miraculously preserved body
2. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
(a) a bird
(b) a stone
(c) some fruit
(d) a stick
3. What does Benjamin say the sign outside his tent means?
(a) "Stormy Weather Ahead"
(b) "Beware of Dogs"
(c) "Fortunes Told Inside"
(d) "Tents Mended Here"
4. How many monks does it take to run the invention?
5. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
(a) the remains of Blessed Leibowitz
(b) an animal
(d) a scroll
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
2. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
3. How does Francis try to get the illumination back?
4. What behavior of Taddeo's party worries Paulo?
5. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)