|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(b) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
(c) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(d) Francis' story about finding the relics
2. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
(a) a crucifix that blocks the light
(b) a statue that takes up desk space
(c) a poster that covers the window
(d) a font that blocks the chair
3. What does Paulo tell Kornhoer?
(a) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention must be dismantled.
(b) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention is not as impressive as he thought.
(c) Paulo congratulates Kornhoer on his success.
(d) Paulo rebukes Kornhoer for frighening everyone.
4. Who steals one of the officers' drawings?
(a) the Poet
5. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
(a) The rumors are true, but with some exaggeration.
(b) Most of the rumors are completely false.
(c) About have the rumors are true.
(d) Most of the rumors are completely true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taddeo request for his journey?
2. How does Taddeo greet Paulo?
3. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
4. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
5. What does the Old Jew, Benjamin, do when Paulo comes to return his goat?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)