|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Taddeo want to look at the documents the Albertine Order of Leibowitz has?
(a) for their linguistic value
(b) for their mystical value
(c) for their scientific value
(d) for their relgious value
2. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
(b) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(c) a lucky accident
(d) an inevitable, predestined fate
3. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(b) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
(c) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(d) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
4. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(b) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(c) Francis' story about finding the relics
(d) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
5. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Emily's blood
(b) Leibowitz's sweat
(c) Leibowitz's tears
(d) Leibowitz's blood
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thon Taddeo Pfardentrott interested in?
2. What does the shaman admire about the monks?
3. What does Apollo agree to do?
4. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
5. What does Francis confess to eating?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)