|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leibowitz's goal in the priesthood?
(a) to put the world under the control of the church
(b) to build up his own glory for his future sainthood
(c) to rebuild an atom bomb
(d) to preserve human history
2. What does Taddeo request for his journey?
3. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
(a) back to his vigil in a new location
(b) back to the ruins
(c) to his room to meditate on his sins
(d) to the infirmary
4. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
(a) a library
(b) a new capital for the Church
(c) a new capital for the country
(d) a basilica
5. What decree does the Pope give Francis?
(a) a decree of honor awarding Francis a high place in his order
(b) a decree of service rewarding Francis for everything he's done in honor of St. Leibowitz
(c) a decree of canonization officializing the canoniation of St. Leibowitz
(d) a decree of excommunication against anyone who attacks Francis
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
2. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
3. Why does Taddeo want the measurement of how deep the wood is worn down at the entrance to the refectory?
4. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
5. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)