|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the unwelcome guest claim to have gotten the Old Jew's goat?
(a) wandering aimlessly on the moor
(b) from the slaughterhouse
(c) in a game of poker
(d) in a game of mumbly-peg
2. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
(a) Most of the rumors are completely true.
(b) Most of the rumors are completely false.
(c) The rumors are true, but with some exaggeration.
(d) About have the rumors are true.
3. Who does the Pope ask to come to New Rome?
4. What does Benjamin offer Paulo to drink?
5. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
(a) that he saw a pilgrim
(b) that he found the relics
(c) that he was prideful
(d) that he has a vocation
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
2. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
3. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
4. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
5. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)