|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mad Bear's attitude toward Taddeo?
2. Where does the unwelcome guest claim to have gotten the Old Jew's goat?
(a) from the slaughterhouse
(b) in a game of mumbly-peg
(c) wandering aimlessly on the moor
(d) in a game of poker
3. Is Leibowitz a saint at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Yes, he was canonized long ago.
(b) No, he is not yet canonized.
(c) No, and the monks have given up on having him canonized.
(d) Yes, he was recently canonized.
4. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
(a) a gold necklace
(b) gold coins
(c) a gold tooth
(d) a ruby ring
5. Why does Taddeo want to look at the documents the Albertine Order of Leibowitz has?
(a) for their scientific value
(b) for their linguistic value
(c) for their relgious value
(d) for their mystical value
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
2. What does Mad Bear drink?
3. What happened to Francis as a child?
4. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
5. How does the Pope enter the chamber for the canonization?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)