|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis admit about the strange pilgrim?
(a) He wrote two unintelligible marks on a rock.
(b) His words seemed drowned out, perhaps by a heavenly choir.
(c) His head glowed as if he might have a halo.
(d) After he left, Francis did discover some rose petals in the dirt.
2. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
(a) a bird
(b) a stone
(c) a stick
(d) some fruit
3. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
(a) searching for relics
(b) looking for pilgrims
(d) running away
4. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
5. What term for the unlearned do the people of the Simplification embrace as a complimentary term?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
2. Why does Taddeo want to look at the documents the Albertine Order of Leibowitz has?
3. What would we term Taddeo's field of study today?
4. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
5. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)