|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
(a) Fallout Survival Shelter / Maximum Occupancy: 15
(b) Do Not Enter / Danger: High Voltage
(c) Fallout Shelter Closed by Order of the Fire Marshall
(d) Caution: Wet Floor
2. Cheroki's reaction to Francis' confession is ____________.
3. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a lucky accident
(b) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(c) an inevitable, predestined fate
(d) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
4. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' story?
(a) It is trivial.
(b) It is important evidence.
(c) It is a manufactured response, made up by the monks together.
(d) It is a true miracle.
5. How does Francis try to get the illumination back?
(a) by stabbing the robber
(b) by threatening the robber with reprisals from New Rome
(c) by threatening the robber with lightning from God
(d) by wrestling the robber
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
2. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
3. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' blueprint?
4. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
5. What would we term Taddeo's field of study today?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)