|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Leibowitz a saint at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Yes, he was recently canonized.
(b) No, he is not yet canonized.
(c) No, and the monks have given up on having him canonized.
(d) Yes, he was canonized long ago.
2. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
(a) the 1990s
(b) the 1960s
(c) the 1980s
(d) the 1970s
3. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
(a) the Knowlenians
(b) the Cistercians
(c) the Albertines
(d) the Arthurians
4. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
(a) by using a chemical process to impress blue ink around white lines
(b) by using a chemical process to impress white lines on blue paper
(c) by drawing in special white ink over blue-painted paper
(d) by filling in blue ink around the white lines
5. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
(a) Most of the rumors are completely true.
(b) About have the rumors are true.
(c) The rumors are true, but with some exaggeration.
(d) Most of the rumors are completely false.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
2. What would we term Taddeo's field of study today?
3. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
4. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
5. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)