|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Francis on his way to Rome?
(a) a short, normal-seeming robber and his two-headed companion
(b) an ugly, stocky old woman and three young girls
(c) two normal-seeming men who claim that they are angels
(d) two brawny, muscled men with three eyes
2. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's sweat
(b) Emily's blood
(c) Leibowitz's tears
(d) Leibowitz's blood
3. What does Francis admit about the strange pilgrim?
(a) His head glowed as if he might have a halo.
(b) He wrote two unintelligible marks on a rock.
(c) His words seemed drowned out, perhaps by a heavenly choir.
(d) After he left, Francis did discover some rose petals in the dirt.
4. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a lucky accident
(b) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(c) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
(d) an inevitable, predestined fate
5. Whose skull is rumored to be the skull with the gold tooth?
(a) the Fallout monster
(b) Emily, Leibowitz's wife
(c) Leibowitz's best friend
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Taddeo want to look at the documents the Albertine Order of Leibowitz has?
2. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
3. Who does the Pope ask to come to New Rome?
4. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
5. Why does Taddeo want the documents to be brought to him instead of going to the abbey?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)