|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
(b) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(c) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(d) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
2. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
(a) running away
(b) looking for pilgrims
(c) searching for relics
3. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) seven years
(b) five years
(c) nine years
(d) three years
4. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
(a) No, he believes the pilgrim was an ordinary man but doesn't know what happened to him.
(b) Yes, he is completely convinced the stranger was actually St. Leibowitz.
(c) Yes, but he admits the stranger may have been an ordinary man.
(d) No, he realizes the stranger was an ordinary man who tricked him and planned an escape through the mountains.
5. What does the Pope decide, based on the evidence?
(a) to canonize Leibowitz
(b) to hold a second investigation
(c) to disband the Albertine Order of Leibowitz
(d) to remove Leibowitz's name from the rolls of possible cannonization
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aguerra give Francis?
2. How does the Pope enter the chamber for the canonization?
3. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
4. What are Bookleggers?
5. How does Francis try to get the illumination back?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)