|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thon Taddeo Pfardentrott interested in?
(a) studying the Leibowitzian documents of the monks
(b) taking over power from Hannegan
(c) making sure his half-sister marries well
(d) avoiding the coming war
2. Who attacks Francis on his way to Rome?
(a) an ugly, stocky old woman and three young girls
(b) two normal-seeming men who claim that they are angels
(c) a short, normal-seeming robber and his two-headed companion
(d) two brawny, muscled men with three eyes
3. Who does the Pope ask to come to New Rome?
4. Who insists that Francis must complete his illuminated blueprint?
5. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
(a) Paper artifacts are most valuable because most paper has decayed.
(b) Brother Francis believes he can use carbon dating on paper artifacts to date the site.
(c) Brother Francis confuses all paper for the paper money used before the catastrophe.
(d) Excavating for anything but paper documents has been ruled too dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
2. What would we term Taddeo's field of study today?
3. Why are the monks unwelcoming toward Monsignor Flaught?
4. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
5. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)