|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis see when he awakes?
(a) a wolf
(b) a vision of Leibowitz
(c) a vision of New Rome
(d) a buzzard
2. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
(a) The rumors are true, but with some exaggeration.
(b) About have the rumors are true.
(c) Most of the rumors are completely false.
(d) Most of the rumors are completely true.
3. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
(a) Francis might be suffering from mental illness.
(b) Francis' finds might be forged.
(c) Francis might be mistaken that the "Em" referrs to Emily Leibowitz.
(d) Francis might have misread the word Leibowitz on the blueprint.
4. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(b) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
(c) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(d) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(b) Francis has finally changed his story.
(c) Francis has shown true humility.
(d) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
2. What does the sampetrius place before the papal throne?
3. What do the Dominicans find in the sealed inner chamber of the Fallout Shelter?
4. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
5. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' blueprint?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)