|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Francis as a child?
(a) He had a vision of Leibowitz.
(b) He was adopted by a loving Utah couple.
(c) He ran away from his parents' home.
(d) He was kidnapped by a shaman.
2. What is Brother Francis building?
(a) a fire pit
(b) a statue
(c) a shelter
(d) an altar
3. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) shrugs and walk away
(b) revokes Francis's vocation
(c) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
(d) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
4. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
(a) a hickory ruler
(b) an ancient tome
(c) his open hand
(d) a long staff
5. What does Francis confess to eating?
(a) a lizard
(b) a squirrel
(c) a quail
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Leibowitz a saint at the beginning of the novel?
2. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
3. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
4. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
5. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)