|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
(a) the Albertines
(b) the Arthurians
(c) the Knowlenians
(d) the Cistercians
2. Why does the robber take the illumination instead of the original?
(a) The robber is afraid the Church will kill him if he steals the relic.
(b) The robber is afraid of excommunication from New Rome if he steals the relic.
(c) The robber is religious and wants the true relic to go to Rome.
(d) The gold-embellished illumination appears more valuable.
3. What happened to Francis as a child?
(a) He was adopted by a loving Utah couple.
(b) He ran away from his parents' home.
(c) He had a vision of Leibowitz.
(d) He was kidnapped by a shaman.
4. Who attacks Francis on his way to Rome?
(a) two normal-seeming men who claim that they are angels
(b) an ugly, stocky old woman and three young girls
(c) two brawny, muscled men with three eyes
(d) a short, normal-seeming robber and his two-headed companion
5. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
(a) rerouting a river
(b) praying for the lake to appear
(c) digging for 50 years
(d) accidentally setting off a weapon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
2. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
3. What offer does the robber finally make Francis?
4. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
5. What is Brother Fingo's original trade?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)