|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Dominicans find in the sealed inner chamber of the Fallout Shelter?
(a) a miraculously preserved body
(b) blueprint making materials
(c) 15 skeletons
(d) a treasure trove of electronic equipment
2. Why does Cheroki find standing and kneeling uncomfortable?
(a) He is used to sitting in a chair.
(b) He has arthritis.
(c) He was mutated by radiation.
(d) His legs are wounded.
3. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
(a) a dry crust
(b) a biscuit and cheese
(c) milk and bread
(d) meat and cheese
4. What does the Pope decide, based on the evidence?
(a) to remove Leibowitz's name from the rolls of possible cannonization
(b) to disband the Albertine Order of Leibowitz
(c) to hold a second investigation
(d) to canonize Leibowitz
5. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
(a) looking for pilgrims
(b) searching for relics
(c) running away
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
2. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
3. Why are the monks unwelcoming toward Monsignor Flaught?
4. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
5. What are Bookleggers?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)