|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
(a) a staff
(b) a stick
(c) a stone
(d) a knife
2. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
(a) a scroll
(c) an animal
(d) the remains of Blessed Leibowitz
3. What does the Abbot do when Francis won't categorically deny any mystical significance to the stranger?
(a) refuses to allow Francis to take his vows
(b) throws Francis out of the abbey
(c) beats Francis each day for 10 days
(d) blackmails Francis into lying about his experience
4. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
(a) a new capital for the country
(b) a library
(c) a basilica
(d) a new capital for the Church
5. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
(a) He sends to Rome for instructions, meanwhile marking it off limits.
(b) He closes is awaiting the arrival of trained archaeologists.
(c) He sends three monks to inventoy it and then closes it.
(d) He closes it without investigating the find.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
2. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
3. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
4. Who does the Pope ask to come to New Rome?
5. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)