|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
(a) by filling in blue ink around the white lines
(b) by using a chemical process to impress white lines on blue paper
(c) by drawing in special white ink over blue-painted paper
(d) by using a chemical process to impress blue ink around white lines
2. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
(a) to show that he has one eye always trained on heaven
(b) to stop his wandering eye from looking off the path
(c) to suggest to the superstitious that he has the evil eye
(d) to keep the dust from irritating his infected eye
3. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
(a) the Knowlenians
(b) the Albertines
(c) the Cistercians
(d) the Arthurians
4. Who does the Pope ask to come to New Rome?
5. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
(a) a vulture's attraction to a dead beast
(b) a cat's desire to study birds
(c) a dog's desire for a bone
(d) a mouse's desire to run into a hole
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Dominicans find in the sealed inner chamber of the Fallout Shelter?
2. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
3. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
4. What does Francis admit about the strange pilgrim?
5. Why does the robber take the illumination instead of the original?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)