|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
(a) its overlarge belly
(b) its laughing eyes
(c) its wry smile
(d) its overlarge ears
2. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
(a) Francis' finds might be forged.
(b) Francis might be suffering from mental illness.
(c) Francis might be mistaken that the "Em" referrs to Emily Leibowitz.
(d) Francis might have misread the word Leibowitz on the blueprint.
3. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
(a) The racing form is stuck together with some kind of glue.
(b) The old paper is too fragile.
(c) Francis considers the racing form holy and doesn't want to touch it.
(d) The monks believe that gambling is a sin.
4. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(b) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(c) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(d) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
5. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
2. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
3. Who insists that Francis must complete his illuminated blueprint?
4. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
5. Who does the Pope ask to come to New Rome?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)