|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
(b) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
(c) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(d) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
2. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) five years
(b) seven years
(c) three years
(d) nine years
3. What does Francis see when he awakes?
(a) a vision of New Rome
(b) a wolf
(c) a buzzard
(d) a vision of Leibowitz
4. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
(a) Fallout Shelter Closed by Order of the Fire Marshall
(b) Do Not Enter / Danger: High Voltage
(c) Fallout Survival Shelter / Maximum Occupancy: 15
(d) Caution: Wet Floor
5. What does Brother Francis believe Fallout is?
(a) a saint
(b) a weather system
(c) a monster
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
2. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
3. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
4. What happened to Francis as a child?
5. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)