|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
(a) a mouse's desire to run into a hole
(b) a dog's desire for a bone
(c) a vulture's attraction to a dead beast
(d) a cat's desire to study birds
2. When does Brother Francis believe the Fallout was born?
(a) in the Great Fire
(b) at the end of time
(c) in the Firey Exculpation
(d) in the Flame Deluge
3. What does the Pope decide, based on the evidence?
(a) to disband the Albertine Order of Leibowitz
(b) to canonize Leibowitz
(c) to hold a second investigation
(d) to remove Leibowitz's name from the rolls of possible cannonization
4. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
(a) Do Not Enter / Danger: High Voltage
(b) Caution: Wet Floor
(c) Fallout Shelter Closed by Order of the Fire Marshall
(d) Fallout Survival Shelter / Maximum Occupancy: 15
5. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(b) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
(c) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(d) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
2. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
3. What reason does the Abbot give for disbelieving the story of the pilgrim?
4. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
5. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)