|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists that Francis must complete his illuminated blueprint?
2. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
(a) running away
(c) looking for pilgrims
(d) searching for relics
3. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
(a) to keep the dust from irritating his infected eye
(b) to suggest to the superstitious that he has the evil eye
(c) to stop his wandering eye from looking off the path
(d) to show that he has one eye always trained on heaven
4. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' story about finding the relics
(b) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(c) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(d) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
5. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
(a) About have the rumors are true.
(b) Most of the rumors are completely true.
(c) The rumors are true, but with some exaggeration.
(d) Most of the rumors are completely false.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the monks unwelcoming toward Monsignor Flaught?
2. How does Francis try to get the illumination back?
3. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
4. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
5. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)