|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
(a) Francis might be suffering from mental illness.
(b) Francis' finds might be forged.
(c) Francis might be mistaken that the "Em" referrs to Emily Leibowitz.
(d) Francis might have misread the word Leibowitz on the blueprint.
2. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
(a) to show that he has one eye always trained on heaven
(b) to stop his wandering eye from looking off the path
(c) to keep the dust from irritating his infected eye
(d) to suggest to the superstitious that he has the evil eye
3. What does Brother Francis believe Fallout is?
(a) a saint
(c) a monster
(d) a weather system
4. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
(a) finding the relics of Leibowitz
(b) meeting the old man
(c) finding the fallout shelter
(d) building a shelter for himself
5. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(b) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
(c) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
(d) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Pope decide, based on the evidence?
2. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
3. What is the role of the Devil's Advocate?
4. Why does Cheroki find standing and kneeling uncomfortable?
5. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)