|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis confess to eating?
(b) a squirrel
(c) a lizard
(d) a quail
2. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
(a) the Arthurians
(b) the Cistercians
(c) the Albertines
(d) the Knowlenians
3. What is Leibowitz's goal in the priesthood?
(a) to build up his own glory for his future sainthood
(b) to preserve human history
(c) to put the world under the control of the church
(d) to rebuild an atom bomb
4. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
(b) a scroll
(c) the remains of Blessed Leibowitz
(d) an animal
5. Why does the robber take the illumination instead of the original?
(a) The robber is afraid of excommunication from New Rome if he steals the relic.
(b) The robber is religious and wants the true relic to go to Rome.
(c) The robber is afraid the Church will kill him if he steals the relic.
(d) The gold-embellished illumination appears more valuable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
2. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
3. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
4. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
5. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)