|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flaught conclude about Francis' blueprint?
(a) It is a brilliant work of art.
(b) It shows his ability as a forger.
(c) It is a waste of effort.
(d) It shows his misunderstanding of 20th century blueprint processes.
2. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
(a) an animal
(c) the remains of Blessed Leibowitz
(d) a scroll
3. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
(a) back to the ruins
(b) back to his vigil in a new location
(c) to his room to meditate on his sins
(d) to the infirmary
4. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) revokes Francis's vocation
(b) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
(c) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
(d) shrugs and walk away
5. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
(a) Francis might be mistaken that the "Em" referrs to Emily Leibowitz.
(b) Francis' finds might be forged.
(c) Francis might have misread the word Leibowitz on the blueprint.
(d) Francis might be suffering from mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
2. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
3. What does the Pope decide, based on the evidence?
4. Why does the robber take the illumination instead of the original?
5. What are Bookleggers?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)