|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
(a) a stone
(b) a stick
(c) a staff
(d) a knife
2. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
(a) a book
(b) a coffin
(c) a box
(d) a staircase
3. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
(a) finding the fallout shelter
(b) building a shelter for himself
(c) meeting the old man
(d) finding the relics of Leibowitz
4. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
(a) cook's helper
5. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
(a) Fallout Survival Shelter / Maximum Occupancy: 15
(b) Fallout Shelter Closed by Order of the Fire Marshall
(c) Caution: Wet Floor
(d) Do Not Enter / Danger: High Voltage
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
2. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
3. Why does Cheroki find standing and kneeling uncomfortable?
4. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
5. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)