|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(b) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(c) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(d) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
2. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) nine years
(b) three years
(c) five years
(d) seven years
3. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
(a) a diary
(b) a blueprint
(d) a poster
4. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
(a) He closes is awaiting the arrival of trained archaeologists.
(b) He sends to Rome for instructions, meanwhile marking it off limits.
(c) He closes it without investigating the find.
(d) He sends three monks to inventoy it and then closes it.
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(b) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(c) Francis has finally changed his story.
(d) Francis has shown true humility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
2. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
3. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
4. Whose skull is rumored to be the skull with the gold tooth?
5. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)