|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
(b) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(c) an inevitable, predestined fate
(d) a lucky accident
2. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
(a) the Knowlenians
(b) the Albertines
(c) the Arthurians
(d) the Cistercians
3. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
(b) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(c) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(d) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
4. What is Brother Fingo's original trade?
(a) map maker
(b) horse trainer
5. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
(a) He sends to Rome for instructions, meanwhile marking it off limits.
(b) He sends three monks to inventoy it and then closes it.
(c) He closes it without investigating the find.
(d) He closes is awaiting the arrival of trained archaeologists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
2. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
3. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
4. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
5. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)