|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
(b) shrugs and walk away
(c) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
(d) revokes Francis's vocation
2. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
(b) a blueprint
(c) a diary
(d) a poster
3. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
(a) a stone
(b) a stick
(c) some fruit
(d) a bird
4. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
(a) 20 pounds
(b) 40 pounds
(c) 10 pounds
(d) 30 pounds
5. Why is Brother Francis reluctant to speak to the pilgrim?
(a) He is not allowed to speak during his fast.
(b) He's not sure if the pilgrim will attack him.
(c) His throat is hoarse, and it hurts to talk.
(d) He has taken a vow of silence and can't remember how to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
2. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
3. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
4. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
5. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)