|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(b) Francis' story about finding the relics
(c) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
(d) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
2. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a lucky accident
(b) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
(c) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(d) an inevitable, predestined fate
3. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
(a) Brother Francis decides to eat nothing to cleanse himself.
(b) There is no food left for Brother Francis to eat.
(c) It is too dangerous to collect cactus fruit in the dark.
(d) Brother Francis is allowed no food at all on his fast.
4. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
(a) digging for 50 years
(b) rerouting a river
(c) accidentally setting off a weapon
(d) praying for the lake to appear
5. Cheroki's reaction to Francis' confession is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
2. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
3. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
4. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
5. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)