|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has finally changed his story.
(b) Francis has shown true humility.
(c) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(d) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
2. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
(a) 40 pounds
(b) 10 pounds
(c) 30 pounds
(d) 20 pounds
3. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
(c) cook's helper
4. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
(b) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(c) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(d) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
5. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
(a) back to the ruins
(b) back to his vigil in a new location
(c) to his room to meditate on his sins
(d) to the infirmary
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
2. Cheroki's reaction to Francis' confession is ____________.
3. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
4. What are Bookleggers?
5. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)