|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(b) Francis' story about finding the relics
(c) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(d) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
2. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(b) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(c) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(d) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
3. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
(a) an animal
(c) the remains of Blessed Leibowitz
(d) a scroll
4. What term for the unlearned do the people of the Simplification embrace as a complimentary term?
5. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
(a) cook's helper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
2. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
3. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
4. What reason does the Abbot give for disbelieving the story of the pilgrim?
5. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)