|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
(a) a staff
(b) a stick
(c) a stone
(d) a knife
2. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
(a) his open hand
(b) an ancient tome
(c) a hickory ruler
(d) a long staff
3. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
(b) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(c) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
(d) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
4. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
(a) gold coins
(b) a ruby ring
(c) a gold necklace
(d) a gold tooth
5. What are Bookleggers?
(a) criminals to use books to make alcohol
(b) monks who hide books on their person, usually in their pants
(c) monks who hide books in kegs
(d) monks who memorize books word for word
Short Answer Questions
1. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
2. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
3. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
4. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
5. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)