|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
2. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
(a) the 1980s
(b) the 1970s
(c) the 1960s
(d) the 1990s
3. What happened to Francis as a child?
(a) He was adopted by a loving Utah couple.
(b) He was kidnapped by a shaman.
(c) He had a vision of Leibowitz.
(d) He ran away from his parents' home.
4. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
(a) cook's helper
5. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(b) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
(c) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
(d) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
2. What does the Abbot do when Francis won't categorically deny any mystical significance to the stranger?
3. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
4. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
5. What is Brother Francis building?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)