|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brother Francis building?
(a) a fire pit
(b) a statue
(c) an altar
(d) a shelter
2. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
(b) searching for relics
(c) running away
(d) looking for pilgrims
3. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(b) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(c) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
(d) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
4. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
(a) a staff
(b) a stone
(c) a stick
(d) a knife
5. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
(a) Do Not Enter / Danger: High Voltage
(b) Caution: Wet Floor
(c) Fallout Shelter Closed by Order of the Fire Marshall
(d) Fallout Survival Shelter / Maximum Occupancy: 15
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
2. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
3. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
4. What does the Abbot do when Francis won't categorically deny any mystical significance to the stranger?
5. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)