|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
(b) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(c) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(d) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
2. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
(b) a lucky accident
(c) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(d) an inevitable, predestined fate
3. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
(a) a stone
(b) a knife
(c) a stick
(d) a staff
4. What is Brother Francis building?
(a) an altar
(b) a statue
(c) a shelter
(d) a fire pit
5. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
(a) He groans and asks for forgiveness.
(b) He begs the Abbot to stop.
(c) He says, "Deo gratias!"
(d) He remains silent and submits to his punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
2. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
3. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
4. Cheroki's reaction to Francis' confession is ____________.
5. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)