|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
(a) a basilica
(b) a new capital for the country
(c) a new capital for the Church
(d) a library
2. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
(a) that he found the relics
(b) that he was prideful
(c) that he has a vocation
(d) that he saw a pilgrim
3. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
(b) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
(c) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(d) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
4. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
(b) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(c) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(d) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
5. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
(a) some fruit
(b) a bird
(c) a stick
(d) a stone
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
2. What reason does the Abbot give for disbelieving the story of the pilgrim?
3. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
4. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
5. What does Brother Francis believe Fallout is?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)