|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
(a) the 1980s
(b) the 1970s
(c) the 1990s
(d) the 1960s
2. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
3. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
(a) a long staff
(b) an ancient tome
(c) a hickory ruler
(d) his open hand
4. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
(a) No, he realizes the stranger was an ordinary man who tricked him and planned an escape through the mountains.
(b) Yes, he is completely convinced the stranger was actually St. Leibowitz.
(c) No, he believes the pilgrim was an ordinary man but doesn't know what happened to him.
(d) Yes, but he admits the stranger may have been an ordinary man.
5. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
(a) an animal
(c) a scroll
(d) the remains of Blessed Leibowitz
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
2. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
3. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
4. When does Brother Francis believe the Fallout was born?
5. What does the sign Brother Francis finds beneath the rocks in Chapter 1 say?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)