|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
(a) his open hand
(b) a long staff
(c) a hickory ruler
(d) an ancient tome
2. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(b) Francis' story about finding the relics
(c) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
(d) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
3. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
(a) Yes, he is completely convinced the stranger was actually St. Leibowitz.
(b) Yes, but he admits the stranger may have been an ordinary man.
(c) No, he realizes the stranger was an ordinary man who tricked him and planned an escape through the mountains.
(d) No, he believes the pilgrim was an ordinary man but doesn't know what happened to him.
4. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
(a) a gold necklace
(b) a gold tooth
(c) gold coins
(d) a ruby ring
5. What is Brother Fingo's original trade?
(a) map maker
(b) horse trainer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
2. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
3. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
4. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
5. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)