|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brother Francis building?
(a) a statue
(b) an altar
(c) a fire pit
(d) a shelter
2. What does Francis see when he awakes?
(a) a wolf
(b) a buzzard
(c) a vision of New Rome
(d) a vision of Leibowitz
3. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
(a) It is too dangerous to collect cactus fruit in the dark.
(b) Brother Francis decides to eat nothing to cleanse himself.
(c) Brother Francis is allowed no food at all on his fast.
(d) There is no food left for Brother Francis to eat.
4. What is Brother Francis' first reaction to the stranger?
5. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
(b) the remains of Blessed Leibowitz
(c) an animal
(d) a scroll
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
2. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
3. What reason does the Abbot give for disbelieving the story of the pilgrim?
4. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
5. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)