|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
(a) a staircase
(b) a coffin
(c) a box
(d) a book
2. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
(a) a ruby ring
(b) a gold tooth
(c) a gold necklace
(d) gold coins
3. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
(a) running away
(b) looking for pilgrims
(d) searching for relics
4. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a lucky accident
(b) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(c) an inevitable, predestined fate
(d) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
5. When does Brother Francis believe the Fallout was born?
(a) in the Great Fire
(b) at the end of time
(c) in the Flame Deluge
(d) in the Firey Exculpation
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
2. What does Brother Francis believe Fallout is?
3. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
4. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
5. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)