|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
(a) a diary
(c) a blueprint
(d) a poster
2. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
(b) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(c) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(d) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
3. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
(a) a staff
(b) a knife
(c) a stick
(d) a stone
4. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
(a) the 1980s
(b) the 1990s
(c) the 1960s
(d) the 1970s
5. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
(a) looking for pilgrims
(b) running away
(d) searching for relics
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
2. What does Brother Francis find in the hole?
3. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
4. Why is Brother Francis reluctant to speak to the pilgrim?
5. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)