|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(b) Francis' story about finding the relics
(c) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
(d) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
2. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
(a) his open hand
(b) a long staff
(c) a hickory ruler
(d) an ancient tome
3. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
(c) cook's helper
4. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(b) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
(c) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
(d) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
5. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
(a) accidentally setting off a weapon
(b) digging for 50 years
(c) rerouting a river
(d) praying for the lake to appear
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
2. Why is Brother Francis reluctant to speak to the pilgrim?
3. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
4. Is Leibowitz a saint at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does the pilgrim find for Brother Francis?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)