|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what is Brother Francis Gerard of Utah doing in the desert?
(a) searching for relics
(c) running away
(d) looking for pilgrims
2. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
(a) a library
(b) a new capital for the country
(c) a new capital for the Church
(d) a basilica
3. What is Brother Fingo's original trade?
(b) horse trainer
(d) map maker
4. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
(a) Brother Francis believes he can use carbon dating on paper artifacts to date the site.
(b) Brother Francis confuses all paper for the paper money used before the catastrophe.
(c) Paper artifacts are most valuable because most paper has decayed.
(d) Excavating for anything but paper documents has been ruled too dangerous.
5. What confession prompts Cheroki to withhold absolution from Francis?
(a) Francis' altercation with the pilgrim
(b) Francis' temptation to eat the pilgrim's food
(c) Francis' failure to finish his shelter
(d) Francis' story about finding the relics
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
2. What does Brother Francis believe Fallout is?
3. What does Francis see when he awakes?
4. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
5. Why does Cheroki find standing and kneeling uncomfortable?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)