|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brother Francis building?
(a) a shelter
(b) a statue
(c) an altar
(d) a fire pit
2. Why does Cheroki finally absolve Francis?
(a) Fingo convinces Cheroki that Francis meant no harm.
(b) Fingo confirms that Francis' discovery is real.
(c) Cheroki is worried about Francis' health and doesn't want him to die without absolution.
(d) Francis is finally truly sorry for his sins.
3. What does Brother Francis at first believe is in the hole?
(a) an animal
(c) a scroll
(d) the remains of Blessed Leibowitz
4. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(b) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
(c) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
(d) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
5. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
(a) Paper artifacts are most valuable because most paper has decayed.
(b) Excavating for anything but paper documents has been ruled too dangerous.
(c) Brother Francis believes he can use carbon dating on paper artifacts to date the site.
(d) Brother Francis confuses all paper for the paper money used before the catastrophe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Francis believe Fallout is?
2. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
3. What does the pilgrim have to eat?
4. What is Brother Fingo's current job?
5. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)