|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mad Bear rule?
(a) the Plains clans
(b) the Mountain clans
(c) the Barbarian clans
(d) the Plateau clans
2. What does Paulo have in his office?
(a) Fingo's carving of St. Leibowitz
(b) five pages of indecipherable text
(c) Francis's illuminated blueprint
(d) the original Leibowitz blueprint relic
3. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) seven years
(b) three years
(c) nine years
(d) five years
4. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
(a) by filling in blue ink around the white lines
(b) by using a chemical process to impress white lines on blue paper
(c) by using a chemical process to impress blue ink around white lines
(d) by drawing in special white ink over blue-painted paper
5. What does Taddeo believe the monks have done?
(a) performed a trick on him
(b) kept Kornhoer's invention secret for centuries
(c) leapt ahead in scientific advances through intuition
(d) received a holy inspiration from God
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
2. To whom does Paulo compare the smile on the statue of Leibowitz?
3. What happens to the King of Loredo?
4. Why does Taddeo want the documents to be brought to him instead of going to the abbey?
5. What does Joshua's data show?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)