Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What priesthood does Leibowitz join?
(a) the Knowlenians
(b) the Cistercians
(c) the Albertines
(d) the Arthurians
2. What does the Abbot do with the fallout shelter?
(a) He sends three monks to inventoy it and then closes it.
(b) He sends to Rome for instructions, meanwhile marking it off limits.
(c) He closes it without investigating the find.
(d) He closes is awaiting the arrival of trained archaeologists.
3. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
(a) Francis considers the racing form holy and doesn't want to touch it.
(b) The racing form is stuck together with some kind of glue.
(c) The old paper is too fragile.
(d) The monks believe that gambling is a sin.
4. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
(a) a new capital for the Church
(b) a new capital for the country
(c) a basilica
(d) a library
5. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Emily's blood
(b) Leibowitz's blood
(c) Leibowitz's tears
(d) Leibowitz's sweat
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does the pilgrim attack Brother Francis?
2. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
3. Which of the following does Flaught NOT use as an argument against Francis' testimony?
4. What happened to Francis as a child?
5. What term for the unlearned do the people of the Simplification embrace as a complimentary term?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)