|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Francis as a child?
(a) He ran away from his parents' home.
(b) He was kidnapped by a shaman.
(c) He had a vision of Leibowitz.
(d) He was adopted by a loving Utah couple.
2. What does Benjamin say the sign outside his tent means?
(a) "Stormy Weather Ahead"
(b) "Tents Mended Here"
(c) "Beware of Dogs"
(d) "Fortunes Told Inside"
3. Who attacks Francis on his way to Rome?
(a) two brawny, muscled men with three eyes
(b) a short, normal-seeming robber and his two-headed companion
(c) two normal-seeming men who claim that they are angels
(d) an ugly, stocky old woman and three young girls
4. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
(a) digging for 50 years
(b) accidentally setting off a weapon
(c) praying for the lake to appear
(d) rerouting a river
5. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) secretly organizing against Hannegan
(b) withholding knowledge from mankind
(c) trying to keep him at the abbey
(d) forgetting their origins
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
2. How does Francis try to get the illumination back?
3. What name does the Old Jew go by in Chapter 25?
4. How does Paulo feel about Taddeo's approaching visit?
5. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)