|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
(a) an experiment accidentally let loose in the world
(b) a mutation caused by radiation
(c) a servant species created by a higher civilization
(d) a regression to an earlier stage of evolution
2. Where does the unwelcome guest claim to have gotten the Old Jew's goat?
(a) from the slaughterhouse
(b) in a game of mumbly-peg
(c) wandering aimlessly on the moor
(d) in a game of poker
3. What does Benjamin say the sign outside his tent means?
(a) "Tents Mended Here"
(b) "Beware of Dogs"
(c) "Fortunes Told Inside"
(d) "Stormy Weather Ahead"
4. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
(a) finding the relics of Leibowitz
(b) building a shelter for himself
(c) meeting the old man
(d) finding the fallout shelter
5. What does God do to the prince in the myth of the Flame Deluge?
(a) sentences him to walk the Earth eternally
(b) banishes him to Purgatory
(c) slays him
(d) saves him when the prince repents
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Grales want the abbot to do?
2. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
3. What does Francis confess to eating?
4. Who insists that Francis must complete his illuminated blueprint?
5. What does Taddeo give Paulo before he leaves?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)