|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulo find in a vase of water in the guesthouse?
(a) an eyeball
(b) a rare orchid
(c) a goldfish
(d) a daisy
2. What does Francis admit about the strange pilgrim?
(a) His words seemed drowned out, perhaps by a heavenly choir.
(b) His head glowed as if he might have a halo.
(c) After he left, Francis did discover some rose petals in the dirt.
(d) He wrote two unintelligible marks on a rock.
3. Who does Paulo kick out of the guesthouse?
(a) the Pauper
(b) the Preacher
(c) the Poet
(d) the Bard
4. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(b) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
(c) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(d) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
5. What does Paulo tell Kornhoer?
(a) Paulo rebukes Kornhoer for frighening everyone.
(b) Paulo congratulates Kornhoer on his success.
(c) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention is not as impressive as he thought.
(d) Paulo tells Kornhoer the invention must be dismantled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will the Church transport the Memorabilia?
2. How does Taddeo react to Kornhoer's invention?
3. What decree does the Pope give Francis?
4. Who is Rachel?
5. What does Francis see when he awakes?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)