|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
(a) a vulture's attraction to a dead beast
(b) a cat's desire to study birds
(c) a dog's desire for a bone
(d) a mouse's desire to run into a hole
2. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
(a) a long staff
(b) a hickory ruler
(c) his open hand
(d) an ancient tome
3. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) a printing press
(b) an electtric light
(c) a copying machine
(d) a telegraph
4. Where does the Church plan to send a mission to preserve humanity?
(a) the moon
(d) Alpha Centauri
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has finally changed his story.
(b) Francis has shown true humility.
(c) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(d) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benjamin say the sign outside his tent means?
2. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
3. What does Benjamin offer Paulo to drink?
4. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
5. What does God do to the prince in the myth of the Flame Deluge?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)