|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
(a) Brother Francis is allowed no food at all on his fast.
(b) It is too dangerous to collect cactus fruit in the dark.
(c) There is no food left for Brother Francis to eat.
(d) Brother Francis decides to eat nothing to cleanse himself.
2. How does Taddeo think the monks may react to his ideas?
(a) He thinks they will all praise him.
(b) He is afraid they will be offended.
(c) He thinks that they will be welcoming but skeptical.
(d) He thinks none of them could understand, even in simple language.
3. Who does Hannegan issue a decree condemning?
(b) the Pope
(d) the Poet
4. How does the Poet die?
(a) He runs out of water while he is lost in the desert.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He is hanged for treason.
(d) He is shot while stabbing an officer who is trying to capture refugees.
5. What does Francis see when he awakes?
(a) a wolf
(b) a vision of Leibowitz
(c) a vision of New Rome
(d) a buzzard
Short Answer Questions
1. What decree does the Pope give Francis?
2. What does Aguerra give Francis?
3. How long are the enemy cities bombed in the myth of the Flame Deluge?
4. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
5. What does Benjamin say the sign outside his tent means?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)