|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulo say Taddeo's evidence comes from?
(a) a play or fictional dialog
(b) a mistranslation
(d) a science fiction novel of the 20th century
2. What decree does the Pope give Francis?
(a) a decree of service rewarding Francis for everything he's done in honor of St. Leibowitz
(b) a decree of excommunication against anyone who attacks Francis
(c) a decree of canonization officializing the canoniation of St. Leibowitz
(d) a decree of honor awarding Francis a high place in his order
3. Where does the Church plan to send a mission to preserve humanity?
(b) Alpha Centauri
(c) the moon
4. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
(b) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(c) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(d) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
5. Who steals one of the officers' drawings?
(d) the Poet
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Dominicans find in the sealed inner chamber of the Fallout Shelter?
2. Who does Hannegan issue a decree condemning?
3. How does Paulo feel about Taddeo's approaching visit?
4. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
5. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)