|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one day
(b) one week
(c) one month
(d) one year
2. What does Francis see when he awakes?
(a) a wolf
(b) a buzzard
(c) a vision of New Rome
(d) a vision of Leibowitz
3. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
(a) a poster that covers the window
(b) a statue that takes up desk space
(c) a crucifix that blocks the light
(d) a font that blocks the chair
4. Why does Francis go to bed without food?
(a) Brother Francis decides to eat nothing to cleanse himself.
(b) Brother Francis is allowed no food at all on his fast.
(c) There is no food left for Brother Francis to eat.
(d) It is too dangerous to collect cactus fruit in the dark.
5. What does Francis admit about the strange pilgrim?
(a) After he left, Francis did discover some rose petals in the dirt.
(b) His words seemed drowned out, perhaps by a heavenly choir.
(c) He wrote two unintelligible marks on a rock.
(d) His head glowed as if he might have a halo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
2. What name does the Old Jew go by in Chapter 25?
3. How does Paulo feel about Taddeo's approaching visit?
4. What does Paulo refuse to do?
5. What does Brother Francis find that lets him know the fallout shelter hasn't been plundered?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)