|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aguerra give Francis?
(a) a rosary blessed by the Pope
(b) an ancient rifle for protection
(c) the original blueprint, blessed by the Pope, to bring back to the Order
(d) gold to ransom the illustrated blueprint
2. What is the role of the Devil's Advocate?
(a) to argue against Francis's priesthood
(b) to argue against continuing the word of the Order
(c) to argue against Leibowitz's sainthood
(d) to argue for the truth of the rumors
3. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
(a) its wry smile
(b) its overlarge ears
(c) its laughing eyes
(d) its overlarge belly
4. What name does the Old Jew go by in Chapter 25?
5. What does Paulo say Taddeo's evidence comes from?
(a) a play or fictional dialog
(b) a mistranslation
(d) a science fiction novel of the 20th century
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taddeo suspect surviving mankind might be?
2. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
3. How does the Pope enter the chamber for the canonization?
4. What offer does the robber finally make Francis?
5. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)