|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
(a) He is indifferent to their sacrifice.
(b) He wishes he could go back and save them.
(c) He thinks the stories are false.
(d) He honors their memories.
2. Why does the Pope say Francis' time creating the illustrated blueprint was not wasted?
(a) The illustrated blueprint is still beautiful, even though it is lost.
(b) The Pope says that Francis's time won't be wasted if the blueprint is recovered.
(c) No time spent in labor of God is ever wasted.
(d) His efforts caused the robber to take the illustrated blueprint instead of the real relic.
3. What do the Dominicans find in the sealed inner chamber of the Fallout Shelter?
(a) a treasure trove of electronic equipment
(b) a miraculously preserved body
(c) 15 skeletons
(d) blueprint making materials
4. Why does Brother Francis only hope to find paper artifacts in the fallout shelter?
(a) Excavating for anything but paper documents has been ruled too dangerous.
(b) Paper artifacts are most valuable because most paper has decayed.
(c) Brother Francis confuses all paper for the paper money used before the catastrophe.
(d) Brother Francis believes he can use carbon dating on paper artifacts to date the site.
5. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
(b) an inevitable, predestined fate
(c) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(d) a lucky accident
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulo say Taddeo's evidence comes from?
2. Who steals one of the officers' drawings?
3. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
4. What does Francis admit about the strange pilgrim?
5. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)