|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Venerable Boedullus created a lake by _____________________________.
(a) accidentally setting off a weapon
(b) digging for 50 years
(c) rerouting a river
(d) praying for the lake to appear
2. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
(a) by filling in blue ink around the white lines
(b) by drawing in special white ink over blue-painted paper
(c) by using a chemical process to impress white lines on blue paper
(d) by using a chemical process to impress blue ink around white lines
3. Who insists that Francis must complete his illuminated blueprint?
4. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
(a) a diary
(c) a blueprint
(d) a poster
5. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
(a) 40 pounds
(b) 30 pounds
(c) 20 pounds
(d) 10 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
2. What does Francis confess to eating?
3. What does Francis see when he awakes?
4. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
5. What is the role of the Devil's Advocate?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)