|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(b) Francis has finally changed his story.
(c) Francis has shown true humility.
(d) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
2. What does Francis confess to eating?
(a) a squirrel
(c) a lizard
(d) a quail
3. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
(a) an inevitable, predestined fate
(b) a lucky accident
(c) a sign from God of his vocation as a monk of Leibowitz
(d) a purposeful design by the strange pilgrim
4. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
(a) The racing form is stuck together with some kind of glue.
(b) The old paper is too fragile.
(c) Francis considers the racing form holy and doesn't want to touch it.
(d) The monks believe that gambling is a sin.
5. What does Francis see when he awakes?
(a) a buzzard
(b) a wolf
(c) a vision of New Rome
(d) a vision of Leibowitz
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis say about the rumors surrounding his meeting of the pilgrim?
2. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
3. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
4. Where does the Abbot send Francis?
5. What is the role of the Devil's Advocate?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)