|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Francis find that has the name Leibowitz, I.E. on it?
(b) a poster
(c) a diary
(d) a blueprint
2. Who insists that Francis must complete his illuminated blueprint?
3. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
(a) that he has a vocation
(b) that he saw a pilgrim
(c) that he was prideful
(d) that he found the relics
4. To what does Cheroki compare Francis' desire to have a vocation?
(a) a vulture's attraction to a dead beast
(b) a mouse's desire to run into a hole
(c) a dog's desire for a bone
(d) a cat's desire to study birds
5. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
(a) a basilica
(b) a new capital for the country
(c) a library
(d) a new capital for the Church
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
2. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
3. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
4. What does Francis see when he awakes?
5. To what does Brother Francis attribute his finding of the fallout shelter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)