|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis picture the fallout shelter becoming?
(a) a library
(b) a new capital for the country
(c) a basilica
(d) a new capital for the Church
2. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
(b) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(c) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(d) restoring lost words from damaged documents
3. What does Francis see when he awakes?
(a) a buzzard
(b) a vision of New Rome
(c) a vision of Leibowitz
(d) a wolf
4. Why does Francis fail to complete his shelter?
(a) He cannot find the right shape rock for the last piece.
(b) He cannot find enough rocks to complete the shelter.
(c) He spends too much time exploring the fallout shelter and runs out of light.
(d) He realizes that while he's been in the fallout shelter, wolves have surrounded his shelter.
5. What does Francis confess to eating?
(a) a squirrel
(c) a lizard
(d) a quail
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
2. What reason does the Abbot give for disbelieving the story of the pilgrim?
3. How does Francis respond to being hit by the Abbot?
4. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
5. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)