|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much weight has Francis lost during his vigil?
(a) 10 pounds
(b) 20 pounds
(c) 30 pounds
(d) 40 pounds
2. What does Francis confess to eating?
(a) a lizard
(b) a quail
(c) a squirrel
3. Why doesn't Francis open the racing form?
(a) Francis considers the racing form holy and doesn't want to touch it.
(b) The monks believe that gambling is a sin.
(c) The old paper is too fragile.
(d) The racing form is stuck together with some kind of glue.
4. What does Abbot Arkos dislike about Fingo's figure of Leibowitz?
(a) its laughing eyes
(b) its overlarge ears
(c) its overlarge belly
(d) its wry smile
5. Who insists that Francis must complete his illuminated blueprint?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Age of Enlightenment end?
2. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
3. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
4. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
5. What does Francis believe is the most significant event that happened to him in the desert?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)