|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Francis believe the strange pilgrim was supernatural?
(a) Yes, but he admits the stranger may have been an ordinary man.
(b) Yes, he is completely convinced the stranger was actually St. Leibowitz.
(c) No, he realizes the stranger was an ordinary man who tricked him and planned an escape through the mountains.
(d) No, he believes the pilgrim was an ordinary man but doesn't know what happened to him.
2. What does the Abbot want Francis to deny?
(a) that he has a vocation
(b) that he saw a pilgrim
(c) that he was prideful
(d) that he found the relics
3. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) five years
(b) nine years
(c) three years
(d) seven years
4. How does Francis try to get the illumination back?
(a) by threatening the robber with lightning from God
(b) by wrestling the robber
(c) by stabbing the robber
(d) by threatening the robber with reprisals from New Rome
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has finally changed his story.
(b) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(c) Francis has shown true humility.
(d) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
2. What offer does the robber finally make Francis?
3. What does Benjamin say the sign outside his tent means?
4. For whom does Paulo think Benjamin is waiting?
5. Who was Taddeo's mother?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)