|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has shown true humility.
(b) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(c) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(d) Francis has finally changed his story.
2. What does the Old Jew, Benjamin, do when Paulo comes to return his goat?
(a) He makes a bet with Paulo over the goat.
(b) He takes the goat back without thanks.
(c) He rewards Paulo for returning the goat.
(d) He refuses to take the goat back.
3. With what does the Abbot hit Francis?
(a) an ancient tome
(b) a long staff
(c) his open hand
(d) a hickory ruler
4. What does Benjamin offer Paulo to drink?
5. How long is the journey from the abbey to New Rome?
(a) three years
(b) three weeks
(c) three days
(d) three months
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
2. For whom does Paulo think Benjamin is waiting?
3. How does Paulo treat the Old Jew?
4. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
5. What offer does the robber finally make Francis?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)