|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who educated Taddeo?
2. What is the purpose of Francis' black eye patch?
(a) to keep the dust from irritating his infected eye
(b) to suggest to the superstitious that he has the evil eye
(c) to stop his wandering eye from looking off the path
(d) to show that he has one eye always trained on heaven
3. How old does the Old Jew claim to be?
4. What does Benjamin offer Paulo to drink?
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(b) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(c) Francis has finally changed his story.
(d) Francis has shown true humility.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Paulo think Benjamin is waiting?
2. Who attacks Francis on his way to Rome?
3. How does Paulo feel about Taddeo's approaching visit?
4. Where does the unwelcome guest claim to have gotten the Old Jew's goat?
5. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)