|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has shown true humility.
(b) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(c) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(d) Francis has finally changed his story.
2. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
(a) a font that blocks the chair
(b) a crucifix that blocks the light
(c) a statue that takes up desk space
(d) a poster that covers the window
3. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
(a) He thinks the stories are false.
(b) He honors their memories.
(c) He is indifferent to their sacrifice.
(d) He wishes he could go back and save them.
4. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
(a) from fragments of documents in the abbey
(b) from one hidden book he deciphered
(c) from a vision he had in his sleep
(d) from Brother Armbruster
5. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
(a) fight anyone who invades the abbey
(b) leave the abbey
(c) petition Hannegan for peace
(d) give the monks an escapte route
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
2. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
3. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
4. What happens to the King of Loredo?
5. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)