|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the King of Loredo?
(a) He surrenders immediately to Hannegan.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He dies in battle.
(d) He is beheaded.
2. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
(a) from a vision he had in his sleep
(b) from fragments of documents in the abbey
(c) from Brother Armbruster
(d) from one hidden book he deciphered
3. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) revokes Francis's vocation
(b) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
(c) shrugs and walk away
(d) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
4. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's tears
(b) Emily's blood
(c) Leibowitz's blood
(d) Leibowitz's sweat
5. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one week
(b) one year
(c) one day
(d) one month
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
2. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
3. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
4. What does Paulo have in his office?
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)