|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(b) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(c) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(d) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
2. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
(a) exiles him
(b) releases him
(c) enslaves him
(d) executes him
3. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's sweat
(b) Leibowitz's tears
(c) Emily's blood
(d) Leibowitz's blood
4. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has finally changed his story.
(b) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(c) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(d) Francis has shown true humility.
5. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
(b) revokes Francis's vocation
(c) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
(d) shrugs and walk away
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
2. What does Paulo have in his office?
3. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
4. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
5. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)