|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Emily's blood
(b) Leibowitz's sweat
(c) Leibowitz's tears
(d) Leibowitz's blood
2. What happens to the King of Loredo?
(a) He surrenders immediately to Hannegan.
(b) He is beheaded.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He dies in battle.
3. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) five years
(b) three years
(c) seven years
(d) nine years
4. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) withholding knowledge from mankind
(b) trying to keep him at the abbey
(c) secretly organizing against Hannegan
(d) forgetting their origins
5. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
(a) by drawing in special white ink over blue-painted paper
(b) by using a chemical process to impress white lines on blue paper
(c) by filling in blue ink around the white lines
(d) by using a chemical process to impress blue ink around white lines
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
2. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
3. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
4. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
5. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)