|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) an electtric light
(b) a telegraph
(c) a printing press
(d) a copying machine
2. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
(a) by drawing in special white ink over blue-painted paper
(b) by using a chemical process to impress white lines on blue paper
(c) by using a chemical process to impress blue ink around white lines
(d) by filling in blue ink around the white lines
3. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(b) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
(c) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(d) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
4. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one month
(b) one day
(c) one week
(d) one year
5. What does Paulo refuse to do?
(a) allow Kornhoer's invention to remain assembled
(b) allow Taddeo in the abbey
(c) greet Taddeo on his arrival
(d) see a doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
2. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
3. What happens to the King of Loredo?
4. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
5. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)