|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one month
(b) one week
(c) one year
(d) one day
2. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
(a) The invention quietly fails.
(b) The invention works.
(c) The invention works for a while and then quits without explanation.
(d) The invention explodes.
3. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) three years
(b) seven years
(c) five years
(d) nine years
4. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
(a) by filling in blue ink around the white lines
(b) by using a chemical process to impress white lines on blue paper
(c) by drawing in special white ink over blue-painted paper
(d) by using a chemical process to impress blue ink around white lines
5. What happens to the King of Loredo?
(a) He dies in battle.
(b) He is beheaded.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He surrenders immediately to Hannegan.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
2. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
3. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
4. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
5. What does Paulo refuse to do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)