|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulo refuse to do?
(a) allow Taddeo in the abbey
(b) greet Taddeo on his arrival
(c) see a doctor
(d) allow Kornhoer's invention to remain assembled
2. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) nine years
(b) seven years
(c) five years
(d) three years
3. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one day
(b) one week
(c) one year
(d) one month
4. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) a copying machine
(b) a telegraph
(c) a printing press
(d) an electtric light
5. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) revokes Francis's vocation
(b) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
(c) shrugs and walk away
(d) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
2. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
3. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
4. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
5. What happens to the King of Loredo?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)