|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
(a) from Brother Armbruster
(b) from one hidden book he deciphered
(c) from a vision he had in his sleep
(d) from fragments of documents in the abbey
2. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's blood
(b) Leibowitz's tears
(c) Leibowitz's sweat
(d) Emily's blood
3. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has finally changed his story.
(b) Francis has shown true humility.
(c) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(d) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
4. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one month
(b) one week
(c) one year
(d) one day
5. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(b) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
(c) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(d) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
2. What happens to the King of Loredo?
3. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
4. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
5. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)