|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) forgetting their origins
(b) trying to keep him at the abbey
(c) withholding knowledge from mankind
(d) secretly organizing against Hannegan
2. What happens to the King of Loredo?
(a) He dies in battle.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He surrenders immediately to Hannegan.
(d) He is beheaded.
3. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) a copying machine
(b) a printing press
(c) a telegraph
(d) an electtric light
4. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) nine years
(b) five years
(c) three years
(d) seven years
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has finally changed his story.
(b) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(c) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(d) Francis has shown true humility.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
2. What does Paulo have in his office?
3. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
4. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
5. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)