|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the King of Loredo?
(a) He dies in battle.
(b) He surrenders immediately to Hannegan.
(c) He is beheaded.
(d) He is poisoned.
2. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
(b) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
(c) shrugs and walk away
(d) revokes Francis's vocation
3. What does Paulo have in his office?
(a) Francis's illuminated blueprint
(b) five pages of indecipherable text
(c) the original Leibowitz blueprint relic
(d) Fingo's carving of St. Leibowitz
4. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) forgetting their origins
(b) trying to keep him at the abbey
(c) withholding knowledge from mankind
(d) secretly organizing against Hannegan
5. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
(a) fight anyone who invades the abbey
(b) leave the abbey
(c) petition Hannegan for peace
(d) give the monks an escapte route
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
2. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
3. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
4. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
5. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)