|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulo have in his office?
(a) five pages of indecipherable text
(b) Fingo's carving of St. Leibowitz
(c) the original Leibowitz blueprint relic
(d) Francis's illuminated blueprint
2. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one year
(b) one day
(c) one month
(d) one week
3. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) a printing press
(b) a copying machine
(c) an electtric light
(d) a telegraph
4. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
(a) a font that blocks the chair
(b) a poster that covers the window
(c) a statue that takes up desk space
(d) a crucifix that blocks the light
5. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) forgetting their origins
(b) withholding knowledge from mankind
(c) secretly organizing against Hannegan
(d) trying to keep him at the abbey
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
2. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
3. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
4. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
5. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)