|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's tears
(b) Leibowitz's blood
(c) Emily's blood
(d) Leibowitz's sweat
2. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
(a) exiles him
(b) enslaves him
(c) releases him
(d) executes him
3. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) trying to keep him at the abbey
(b) secretly organizing against Hannegan
(c) withholding knowledge from mankind
(d) forgetting their origins
4. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one day
(b) one week
(c) one month
(d) one year
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(b) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(c) Francis has finally changed his story.
(d) Francis has shown true humility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulo refuse to do?
2. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
3. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
4. What happens to the King of Loredo?
5. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)