|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
(a) executes him
(b) exiles him
(c) enslaves him
(d) releases him
2. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's sweat
(b) Leibowitz's tears
(c) Leibowitz's blood
(d) Emily's blood
3. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
(a) a poster that covers the window
(b) a statue that takes up desk space
(c) a crucifix that blocks the light
(d) a font that blocks the chair
4. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
(a) one day
(b) one week
(c) one month
(d) one year
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(b) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(c) Francis has shown true humility.
(d) Francis has finally changed his story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
2. What does Paulo refuse to do?
3. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
4. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
5. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)