|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
(a) from fragments of documents in the abbey
(b) from a vision he had in his sleep
(c) from Brother Armbruster
(d) from one hidden book he deciphered
2. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's tears
(b) Emily's blood
(c) Leibowitz's sweat
(d) Leibowitz's blood
3. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
(a) give the monks an escapte route
(b) petition Hannegan for peace
(c) fight anyone who invades the abbey
(d) leave the abbey
4. What does Paulo refuse to do?
(a) allow Kornhoer's invention to remain assembled
(b) greet Taddeo on his arrival
(c) allow Taddeo in the abbey
(d) see a doctor
5. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) shrugs and walk away
(b) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
(c) revokes Francis's vocation
(d) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
2. What does Paulo have in his office?
3. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
4. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
5. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)