|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
(a) exiles him
(b) enslaves him
(c) executes him
(d) releases him
2. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(b) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(c) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
(d) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
3. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
(a) a statue that takes up desk space
(b) a font that blocks the chair
(c) a poster that covers the window
(d) a crucifix that blocks the light
4. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's tears
(b) Emily's blood
(c) Leibowitz's sweat
(d) Leibowitz's blood
5. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
(a) from Brother Armbruster
(b) from one hidden book he deciphered
(c) from a vision he had in his sleep
(d) from fragments of documents in the abbey
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
2. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
3. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
4. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
5. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)