|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
(a) fight anyone who invades the abbey
(b) leave the abbey
(c) petition Hannegan for peace
(d) give the monks an escapte route
2. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) secretly organizing against Hannegan
(b) withholding knowledge from mankind
(c) forgetting their origins
(d) trying to keep him at the abbey
3. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) an electtric light
(b) a telegraph
(c) a printing press
(d) a copying machine
4. What does Paulo have in his office?
(a) the original Leibowitz blueprint relic
(b) five pages of indecipherable text
(c) Francis's illuminated blueprint
(d) Fingo's carving of St. Leibowitz
5. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
(a) He honors their memories.
(b) He thinks the stories are false.
(c) He wishes he could go back and save them.
(d) He is indifferent to their sacrifice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
2. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
3. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
4. What happens to the King of Loredo?
5. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)