|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) shrugs and walk away
(b) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
(c) revokes Francis's vocation
(d) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
2. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
(a) releases him
(b) executes him
(c) enslaves him
(d) exiles him
3. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
(a) from one hidden book he deciphered
(b) from fragments of documents in the abbey
(c) from a vision he had in his sleep
(d) from Brother Armbruster
4. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) three years
(b) seven years
(c) nine years
(d) five years
5. What does Paulo refuse to do?
(a) allow Kornhoer's invention to remain assembled
(b) greet Taddeo on his arrival
(c) allow Taddeo in the abbey
(d) see a doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
2. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
3. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
4. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
5. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)