|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) trying to keep him at the abbey
(b) forgetting their origins
(c) withholding knowledge from mankind
(d) secretly organizing against Hannegan
2. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) a copying machine
(b) a telegraph
(c) a printing press
(d) an electtric light
3. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
(a) Leibowitz's sweat
(b) Leibowitz's blood
(c) Emily's blood
(d) Leibowitz's tears
4. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
(a) from a vision he had in his sleep
(b) from Brother Armbruster
(c) from fragments of documents in the abbey
(d) from one hidden book he deciphered
5. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
(a) exiles him
(b) releases him
(c) executes him
(d) enslaves him
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the King of Loredo?
2. What does Paulo have in his office?
3. What does Paulo refuse to do?
4. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
5. What does Kornhoer want to remove from the alcove where Taddeo will work?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)