|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulo have in his office?
(a) Francis's illuminated blueprint
(b) the original Leibowitz blueprint relic
(c) Fingo's carving of St. Leibowitz
(d) five pages of indecipherable text
2. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
(a) trying to keep him at the abbey
(b) withholding knowledge from mankind
(c) secretly organizing against Hannegan
(d) forgetting their origins
3. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
(a) The invention works for a while and then quits without explanation.
(b) The invention works.
(c) The invention explodes.
(d) The invention quietly fails.
4. After the war, what does Hannegan do to Apollo?
(a) executes him
(b) releases him
(c) exiles him
(d) enslaves him
5. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
(a) sends Francis back to work in the kitchen
(b) orders Francis to stop work on the project immediately
(c) shrugs and walk away
(d) revokes Francis's vocation
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
2. How does Francis initially think blueprints were produced?
3. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
4. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
5. How does Taddeo react to the stories of monks who have died or gone blind preserving the Memorabilia?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)