|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
(b) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(c) Francis has finally changed his story.
(d) Francis has shown true humility.
2. What does Paulo refuse to do?
(a) allow Taddeo in the abbey
(b) see a doctor
(c) allow Kornhoer's invention to remain assembled
(d) greet Taddeo on his arrival
3. What is the result of Kornhoer's test of his invention?
(a) The invention explodes.
(b) The invention works for a while and then quits without explanation.
(c) The invention works.
(d) The invention quietly fails.
4. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(b) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
(c) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(d) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
5. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
(a) give the monks an escapte route
(b) fight anyone who invades the abbey
(c) leave the abbey
(d) petition Hannegan for peace
Short Answer Questions
1. Wat does Taddeo accuse the monks of doing?
2. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
3. What does Paulo have in his office?
4. Where did Kornhoer get the information to help him create his invention?
5. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)