|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Francis' pet project as a copyist?
(a) creating illustrated panels of Leibowitz's name
(b) restoring lost words from damaged documents
(c) making an illuminated version of Leibowitz's blueprint
(d) decoding Leibowitz's memo book
2. What happens to the King of Loredo?
(a) He dies in battle.
(b) He surrenders immediately to Hannegan.
(c) He is beheaded.
(d) He is poisoned.
3. Why does Arkos let Francis take his vows in the Albertine Order of Leibowitz?
(a) Francis has shown true humility.
(b) Francis has finally changed his story.
(c) Francis threatens to go over Arkos's head to New Rome.
(d) Francis' relics apear to be genunie.
4. How long does Francis remain a novitiate?
(a) seven years
(b) three years
(c) five years
(d) nine years
5. What is Brother Kornhoer inventing?
(a) an electtric light
(b) a printing press
(c) a telegraph
(d) a copying machine
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulo refuse to do?
2. What does the abbot do when he finds out that Francis is planning a complex, illustrated project glorifying Leibowitz's blueprint?
3. How long is the war between Hannegan and Laredo?
4. What does Tadeo offer to do after the war begins?
5. What does Francis speculate that the stain on the blueprint might be?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)