|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, "John Vann Stays".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ARVN commanders feel ____________ to the forces of the Vietcong.
(a) Allegiance with
(c) Equal to
2. In what year does Cabot Lodge, Jr., arrive in Vietnam?
3. How long is the projected worst-case scenario for U.S. involvement in Vietnam?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
4. In what month are Ngo Dinh Diem and his brother assassinated?
5. John Paul Vann is born during what era?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Alaskan Gold Rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brigadier General Pham Quoc Thuan constructs this facility based on the demands of U.S. G.I.s:
2. The term for General Westmoreland's war strategy is:
3. Which of the following ARVN commanders is promoted to the rank of general just before the Battle of Ap Bac?
4. Which U.S. general thwarts John Paul Vann's scheduled meeting the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
5. In what year are John Paul Vann and Mary married?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)